Votes: 103 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • im a female checking results

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • im a black guy checking results

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Good survey question. I'm envious of any guy (regardless of color) who has a larger than average cock. I think most guys with average or smaller cocks (regardless of color) would be envious of those guys with larger than average cocks.

Would I, being a white guy, be willing to change my lot in life to be a black guy with a large cock? Absolutely not ... the trade-offs wouldn't be worth it. I feel blessed and privileged as I am, and for what I have, and I don't forget to say and show 'thanks' daily for it. (ref: Matthew 25:14-30) Mac
gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif

Last edited:
I voted no but with reservations. I do envy Black penis because of the power that it exudes, the lust it inspires, the love it brings. But I don't feel envious because I don't have one. I enjoy the worshipping of Black penis too much. It took me a long time to understand its natural power and beauty. I have pride in the Black penis for the joy it brings.

... I do envy Black penis because of the power that it exudes, the lust it inspires, the love it brings .... I enjoy the worshipping of Black penis too much. It took me a long time to understand its natural power and beauty. I have pride in the Black penis for the joy it brings.
You forgot to do this, pussyhubby ... gif_Yellowballs-bowing.gif

Last edited:
Good survey question. I'm envious of any guy (regardless of color) who has a larger than average cock. I think most guys with average or smaller cocks (regardless of color) would be envious of those guys with larger than average cocks.

Would I, being a white guy, be willing to change my lot in life to be a black guy with a large cock? Absolutely not ... the trade-offs wouldn't be worth it. I feel blessed and privileged as I am, and for what I have, and I don't forget to say and show 'thanks' daily for it. (ref: Matthew 25:14-30) Mac
View attachment 394349

Very good response. Pretty much every man would love to have a baseball size schlong. Though, you'd really have to weigh the pros and cons of having one. Not all women enjoy such monsters. Most like them not too big yet not too small but just right--aka the :angel:"Goldilock's cock".:angel:

Very good response. Pretty much every man would love to have a baseball size schlong. Though, you'd really have to weigh the pros and cons of having one. Not all women enjoy such monsters. Most like them not too big yet not too small but just right--aka the :angel:"Goldilock's cock".:angel:

I used to live with an 'exotic dancer', who also hooked on the side with very select customers. She was the one who dispelled any issues about wishing I had a bigger dick.

She told me that if it was bigger, she wouldn't be sucking me off to completion or doing deep throat because her jaws would get tired and I wouldn't be getting any brown eye either, because I was already a bit thicker than she was happy with there.
She said I had just about the perfect size dick for her as it could 'bottom out' in her cunt and bang the crap out of her cervix (which she liked) and it was thick enough for her to feel full, enjoy without causing her any real pain in whatever hole she was giving up and it never failed to get her off.

So, the lesson learned was: I had (for her and, as it turns out, for my Wife as well) the perfect size dick that I can enjoy having in any orifice they allowed me instead of being too big to throat to the balls or too big to butt fuck or too long to feel totally enveloped by a cunt. In other words: my dick is perfect for ME! :):dance::D:bounce:

I used to live with an 'exotic dancer', who also hooked on the side with very select customers. She was the one who dispelled any issues about wishing I had a bigger dick.

She told me that if it was bigger, she wouldn't be sucking me off to completion or doing deep throat because her jaws would get tired and I wouldn't be getting any brown eye either, because I was already a bit thicker than she was happy with there.
She said I had just about the perfect size dick for her as it could 'bottom out' in her cunt and bang the crap out of her cervix (which she liked) and it was thick enough for her to feel full, enjoy without causing her any real pain in whatever hole she was giving up and it never failed to get her off.

So, the lesson learned was: I had (for her and, as it turns out, for my Wife as well) the perfect size dick that I can enjoy having in any orifice they allowed me instead of being too big to throat to the balls or too big to butt fuck or too long to feel totally enveloped by a cunt. In other words: my dick is perfect for ME! :):dance::D:bounce:

That's a very important lesson, will. So many dudes on this site, and in the real world, psych themselves out because they think they don't "measure up". People should just learn to live with what they have. Unlike money, car, house, or muscle size, your dick isn't getting any bigger. It's kind of like being a pitcher in baseball- if you know your fastball couldn't get a speeding ticket on an interstate, you learn to develop your curve ball.

Yes, I do envy my wife's black boyfriend. I would have liked to have a cock like his and the sexual power that he has.

On the other hand I wouldn't change my life with his. I am married to the most wonderful and loving woman that I admire and love.

We have our little family with a fantastic biracial girl and within a year there will be one more biracial member of the family. :)

utfse--1963058281-i.jpg

No I don't! A man should be proud of themselves, grow a pair and not envy others! To not respect yourself is actually quote sad and pathetic being honest

No I don't! A man should be proud of themselves, grow a pair and not envy others! To not respect yourself is actually quote sad and pathetic being honest
I do respect myself. My wife's black boyfriend is sexually very superior. But my wife wants ME as her husband. I am very proud that this wonderful woman wants me as her life partner.

I do not want a bigger dick. Actually I sometimes wished it was even smaller to put pressure on wife to cuckold me. I like the idea of being denied due to my incompetence as a man.

Back