Votes: 103 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • im a female checking results

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • im a black guy checking results

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Maybe the ones people on this forum know. Not normal ones. There's no reason why they would in the real world

I do. But overall I am very happy with what I have in life. Having the balls to pursue the sexual adventures I have experienced is arguably better than having a huge cock.

I think on this site too many people take this stuff too seriously. If I am out with a girl and we find a massively hung guy, it's all a lot of fun. Everything about it is fun. The meeting, the interaction, the other people, the seduction. All I want are good times. I might envy the guy's cock, but I don't envy anyone. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's.

Can't speak for other White men, but I'm definitely happy with what I have and every woman that I've been with enjoyed it as well.

With that said, even though I'm 8", I still envy other men that are bigger. Doesn't matter what race he is.

I'm at the gym at least 5 days a week and always enjoy a good hot shower. I can definitely say based on what I see is that I do for sure. I assume if a black guy is small he must not undress but small white guys are a very common site. Yesterday the largest white guy I saw was about 3.5" the largest black man was about 6". The most common black soft size I see is about 4.5 to 5 inches. 6" is not uncommon. Large white I would say is around 4.5" with the occasional 5".

I'm at the gym at least 5 days a week and always enjoy a good hot shower. I can definitely say based on what I see is that I do for sure. I assume if a black guy is small he must not undress but small white guys are a very common site. Yesterday the largest white guy I saw was about 3.5" the largest black man was about 6". The most common black soft size I see is about 4.5 to 5 inches. 6" is not uncommon. Large white I would say is around 4.5" with the occasional 5".

Wow you discovered that black guys are showers and white guys are growers. Congratulations. Did you measure all of these guys btw? Rofl. That's quite impressive you can eyeball cock size to the half inch from a distance. Fucking idiots

Wow you discovered that black guys are showers and white guys are growers. Congratulations. Did you measure all of these guys btw? Rofl. That's quite impressive you can eyeball cock size to the half inch from a distance. Fucking idiots
First of all I used the word "about", because yes they are estimates. I would also add that a job I used to have required measuring carpeting and I was very accurate at estimating measurements. I can look at an object and make extremely close guesses. But congratulations for winning the internet.

Any black men on here care to share any gym shower observations from your point of view? Might make a good thread.

White men cannot compete with black men end of story. Some white men are outliers and are hung. But 9 out of 10 times a black Man will be bigger. Black men white men look like fucking children
On this site your correct, as it seems the only the bigger black guys and the smaller white guys gravitate here.

We have been with many black couples which probably is a better representation. The majority of black guys (or any race) we find with couples fall into the 5-7" range. There are outliers in all races.

Back