Votes: 103 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • im a female checking results

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • im a black guy checking results

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
I do respect myself. My wife's black boyfriend is sexually very superior. But my wife wants ME as her husband. I am very proud that this wonderful woman wants me as her life partner.
You must know that he would take your place if he was to tell your wife he loved her. Especially at the moment he make your woman so sexually excited and they cum together. She would belong to him and you would loose her for ever to her black lover.

You must know that he would take your place if he was to tell your wife he loved her. Especially at the moment he make your woman so sexually excited and they cum together. She would belong to him and you would loose her for ever to her black lover.
No, my wife says that she loves me unconditionally and that she would never leave me. She says that I am the perfect spouse and *******. But she needs a lot more sex and a bigger cock than I can provide.

tumblr_o4ksryvbyg1v0n43qo1_500.jpg

White men cannot compete with black men end of story. Some white men are outliers and are hung. But 9 out of 10 times a black Man will be bigger. Black men white men look like fucking children
Well speaking of flaccid size I would say definitely yes. Of course I only see cocks of any race which make the choice to be seen. Erection is an equalizer of sorts. Back when I dated women who cucked me black guys often promised 8" and showed up with 6"-6.5" so not all are huge. You also have to remember that in this specialized interest black men are sought to have a large size usually because the white man is lacking in size.

On this site your correct, as it seems the only the bigger black guys and the smaller white guys gravitate here.

We have been with many black couples which probably is a better representation. The majority of black guys (or any race) we find with couples fall into the 5-7" range. There are outliers in all races.

BINGO! Thank you very much. Someone with a brain. Holy ******* I can't believe it. Correct 100%

No, my wife says that she loves me unconditionally and that she would never leave me. She says that I am the perfect spouse and *******. But she needs a lot more sex and a bigger cock than I can provide.
She only says that because your already her hubby. But in an outright competetition if you met her the night she met her black lover you'd be out of luck.
He'd be the one that wins her

View attachment 1252485

Do I have envy?
Not at all!
I am in awe.
I am small, and that is just the way the cards were dealt. Some men were blessed, and that is great for them.
When I would see my wife's lover, I enjoyed the contrast of color and size. He was nearly 10" and I am about 4" erect.
I was honored to present my wife for him, so that he could give her what I could not.

I think black men are more envious of a white guy having a bigger penis. I recent was at a swinger party. They were 3 guys about 8.5 inches give or take an inch. You could tell there was jealously when the white guy with 8.5 was fucking a black wife of an average size black guy. Then and there I realized that black men have to live up to a penis standard. In reality black men are average.

Absolutely especially when my bull ducks me in front of my girl my Lil prohibited chemical dick getting slammed by black balls as I'm screaming and being called a faggot

Back