Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif Well, having been with my wife 20 years I darn sure know they share info about their affairs, men's cock sizes, particularly if the cock is either very large or very small, and if the men are particularly good or bad lovers. I sat in a lounger at an adult pool party years ago and listened to my wife and 4-5 other ladies sharing gossip about men for over an hour. I even injected a few questions and comments to guide their conversations towards my curiosities, but they kind of let me know their conversation was "female only preferred". I was having a hard time listening to 3 or 4 of them talking at the same time anyways :confused: ... its just unbelievable how women can have conversations where they're all talking at once, then suddenly they all stop, as if everyone understood what everyone else just said.
gif_Yellowball-ComputerLaughing.gif Mac

My husband is my best friend... so yes, LOL, but that's where this began. As for girlfriends, um... no. I'm not a girlie girl and don't have deep girlfriends for "secret" sharing. And since I appear to be Betty Crocker on the outside, doubt many would believe the truth of our extracurricular activities anyway. And sometimes it's fun to have those dirty little secrets ;)

What were the other wives response... did they seem interested or think she was a little over reacting..?
The just laughed and kept saying "Wow! They are so big!"...lol...our friends know we are both adventurous. It kind of came out in the open a few years ago on a friends vacations trip. My wife brought her toys and sexy clothes for our "end of the night alone time" and some friends saw her stuff in our room. And one night when we were all going out to have a good time, my wife had a short skirt on and was wearing her BBC anklet, figuring nobody in our group would notice. Well, they did and asked what BBC stood for. My wife's answer was vague so someone looked it up on their cell. The cat was kinda out of the bag at that point.

I guess it depends in what circles one mingles but... SERIOUSLY?:bounce:
Did she hand them down and people felt obliged to touch them? Hahahaha!
No, she didn't ******* anything on anybody. She just brought them out stuck them on the counter and it went from there. One of her girlfriends had brought over a gag gift for her that was a big pink penis sucker. Someone made the comment of that is too big to handle - my wife stated that it wasn't that big...the next thing I knew she had her toys out showing everybody.

Exactly, most people in the lifestyle or who indulge in this only discuss it with likeminded individuals.
True, but it depends on the circle of friends. We have friends that we WOULD never discuss this with, ever. Then we have friends that don't really have the same interest as us, but they know that we are freaky and they not only accept it, but wouldn't want us any other way. With those friends, we are much more open about what we do. And quite frankly, we have helped several couples that have been in a rut for years - not that they turned to BBC or a swinging lifestyle, but they literally have asked us seriously how we do it and how they could get that spark back. We don't tell them to go get black dildos or go after BBC, but we talk to them about being more open to what each of them likes and how to find their own way to make their love life exciting again. My wife and I have a GREAT sex life, and the BBC thing is only a part of it, not the whole thing. Our friends know that and see how happy we are and they want to find that same kind of spark - we like to help them with that.

no...i have to very discrete and although i would certainly love to tell her, I'm afraid that she might let it slip after a few drinks with her husband, co-workers or friends. I know she wouldn't do it on purpose, but I'd rather not take that chance, nor do I want to put her in that situation.
My best friend is now aware, she split from her husband last year and we have had nights out etc since. She saw my QoS tatt, also the guys I flirted with and texts on the phone etc so I have told her some of whats going on. I was trying to bring her in to it a bit last year but didnt really work out.
She is aware that hubby knows and she cant get her head around that he is happy about it.
My main concern, however, is like kmargaret says, I dont want her to tell anyone and might slip out when she's had a *******. Me, hubby, my friend and her boyfriend occasionally go out and its a bit awkward as I not sure if her guy knows and what she has said. But it has been nice to tell another human being fave to face what I have done!

And that dear friends is exactly why we don't even share this with our most open minded friends.

People can google. What will they find? not the context you as a couple enjoy of this kink. There are no nuances when one google's the terms used in this kink.

Wearing BBC and QOS in social gatherings with outsiders... I hope you don't have *******! (imagine the horror they must endure when ******* like this goes public)

And that dear friends is exactly why we don't even share this with our most open minded friends.

People can google. What will they find? not the context you as a couple enjoy of this kink. There are no nuances when one google's the terms used in this kink.

Wearing BBC and QOS in social gatherings with outsiders... I hope you don't have *******! (imagine the horror they must endure when ******* like this goes public)
I do have *******, boys in late teens. Theyve probably seen my QoS it cant always stay hidden when I bend down. Yes, I would prefer them not to know fully what it means but am not overly concerned. We are a happy, well adjusted family, me and hubby are happy and all are thriving. What fun I get up to my boys dont want to know.

im not a female but I do believe they discuss it, I once had an older married woman as a girlfriend and she would always introduce me to her best friend as thus "this is my guy I've been telling you about" so clearly they do tell their friends but discreetly.

Always introduce you to her best friend? I guess there are people open about their poly lifestyle. So perhaps there are MWF that feel this is something socially acceptable to share with friends.

However, social stigmas dictate a very different reality and a couple like this will be branded as freaks by 90% of the population. Without them stigmas stay. So props to her and her hubby for standing in the first line of fire. I hope their social life won't suffer as a consequence.

If we could discus our kink like this, there was no fun in it. Taboo is where it's at.

Personally I believe yo
I do have *******, boys in late teens. Theyve probably seen my QoS it cant always stay hidden when I bend down. Yes, I would prefer them not to know fully what it means but am not overly concerned. We are a happy, well adjusted family, me and hubby are happy and all are thriving. What fun I get up to my boys dont want to know.

Personally I believe you as a parent have an obligation to protect your ******* from your kink. A kink is not a sexual orientation nor does it change the family dynamic or roles of parents. If ******* snoop under the bed and open a well closed lid and find a BBC dildo, they did the snooping, they went looking for their own little trauma. Openly wearing signs of a kink based on social, racial and cultural objectification of people (whether this is how you would label this or not is irrelevant since that's pretty much what will be the conclusion of most people, let alone teens/*******) is something that could quite easily be kept from them. Where as having 2 mommies and a daddy (lesbian couple) is something one simply can't hide. That's where I think kink's are very different.

Please know that it's not a personal attack. I am sure you love your children more than anything and you have a good family for them to grow up in. I remember your comment on the digital branding of people. So I know you appreciate the the pitfalls of 'gossip'. And as a noted in my previous comment I feel that without people pushing the boundaries like this, change will never happen.

Sexuality will always be full of social stigmas and taboos. So I guess I might react from a conservative standpoint when it comes to *******. But that's entirely based on the conservative social dynamics in our western society today. And that is after all where the ******* will grow up in and reference to.

I will on my end however do anything in my power to raise my ******* to not be judgemental on whatever kinks people may have (as long as consensual and legal age based)

Last edited:
Personally I believe yo

Personally I believe you as a parent have an obligation to protect your ******* from your kink. A kink is not a sexual orientation nor does it change the family dynamic or roles of parents. If ******* snoop under the bed and open a well closed lid and find a BBC dildo, they did the snooping, they went looking for their own little trauma. Openly wearing signs of a kink based on social, racial and cultural objectification of people (whether this is how you would label this or not is irrelevant since that's pretty much what will be the conclusion of most people, let alone teens/*******) is something that could quite easily be kept from them.

Please know that it's not a personal attack. I am sure you love your children more than anything and you have a good family for them to grow up in. I remember your comment on the digital branding of people. So I know you appreciate the the pitfalls of 'gossip'. And as a noted in my previous comment I feel that without people pushing the boundaries like this, change will never happen.

Sexuality will always be full of social stigmas and taboos. So I guess I might react from a conservative standpoint when it comes to *******. But that's entirely based on the conservative social dynamics in our western society today. And that is after all where the ******* will grow up in and reference to.

I will on my end however do anything in my power to raise my ******* to not be judgemental on whatever kinks people may have (as long as consensual and legal age based)
We'll have to agree to differ on this I think. I think I have a secret desire to be found out anyway! I admire girls like Harmoni Kalifornia to openly have websites all about them. I would love to put all my photos on here or Queen of Spades Diaries or Mandy and Brians websites but do agree with you I should hold this back because of the *******.
I think I have my personal balance just right at the moment and we all seem ok with it.

I come at this issue from a slighlty different perspective. Me and my wife have an open marriage, we aren't ashamed of it, it's just that we don't flaunt it or wear a neon sign announcing it to everyone. 2, maybe 3 of my wife's friends know about it, while none of my friends know, and obviously our families do not know. As i said, it's not about shame or guilt, I'm just old fashioned and believe that our personal lives should remain private.

But then it would not be a secret desire any more! Ain't the forbidden fruits the tastiest?
I think it depends on why you do this lifestyle. I had a lovely Dad but he was quite strict and brought me up 'properly' and I thank him for that. I only went out with a couple of boys before I met hubby. I am happy with all that, but I think Ive always had a 'secret slut' inside me that I have sort of brought out a bit. So if people see my 'slutty' side, it turns me on a bit!

I think it depends on why you do this lifestyle. I had a lovely Dad but he was quite strict and brought me up 'properly' and I thank him for that. I only went out with a couple of boys before I met hubby. I am happy with all that, but I think Ive always had a 'secret slut' inside me that I have sort of brought out a bit. So if people see my 'slutty' side, it turns me on a bit!
I think that's the main turn on for any hotwife. I'm not sure if that extends to people in general tho. Or rather a exclusive group.

I come at this issue from a slighlty different perspective. Me and my wife have an open marriage, we aren't ashamed of it, it's just that we don't flaunt it or wear a neon sign announcing it to everyone. 2, maybe 3 of my wife's friends know about it, while none of my friends know, and obviously our families do not know. As i said, it's not about shame or guilt, I'm just old fashioned and believe that our personal lives should remain private.
I think an open relationship is already starting to become more accepted. The racial elements are more obscure and difficult to explain I think.

We'll have to agree to differ on this I think. I think I have a secret desire to be found out anyway! I admire girls like Harmoni Kalifornia to openly have websites all about them. I would love to put all my photos on here or Queen of Spades Diaries or Mandy and Brians websites but do agree with you I should hold this back because of the *******.
I think I have my personal balance just right at the moment and we all seem ok with it.

First, thank you mentioning me as someone who is "out", and as someone you admire for it.
ALL my friends know about my lifestyle. They knew I was in an open relationship from the beginning. The change to "black owned" or "queen of spades" was told to them not long afterwards. It was not a big shock they know I am a size queen.
Funny story, it turned out me and my best friend, (she is black) had slept with several of the same men! We compared notes and had a great time.
Harmoni

First, thank you mentioning me as someone who is "out", and as someone you admire for it.
ALL my friends know about my lifestyle. They knew I was in an open relationship from the beginning. The change to "black owned" or "queen of spades" was told to them not long afterwards. It was not a big shock they know I am a size queen.
Funny story, it turned out me and my best friend, (she is black) had slept with several of the same men! We compared notes and had a great time.
Harmoni
Great to see you chime in on this ;) Nice to hear first person perspective of some one who's actually 'out'! There was a definite lack of women in the scene being open. I think the likes of Katie Cummings never imagined the internet to be the medium it is today when they recorded those videos. I too admire you being 'out'.

Are most friends that know of your lifestyle also sexually open or are there also vanilla (sex wise, not color wise, might be important to mention on b2w :D) friends in the know? If so any difference in reactions?

Do you personally feel there to be a difference between the black owned kink and say random kink 'X' on Fetlife; simply because it's perhaps viewed as political incorrect or morally abject by some? Do you feel a need to explain any of this to your friends? (or your husband)

Hope i'm not being rude, it's something my wife and I recently discussed when we started talking with a local couple and were for the first time discussing it with others we might actually meet that were not black bulls :D

In my gf case, her sister is her best friend. I don't think she would advertise it to people other than her, if she ever does it. And I have no clue about her sister's husband's size, performance, etc. so I don't know if she would be interested in adopting this type of lifestyle or not.

Back