Cuckold pregnancies

One way to deal with this issue (fantasy vs reality) is first to bring your level of excitement by removing all sort of birth control to leave your wife at the mercy of pregnancy risk.Then have her take the BBC bareback and ask him to ejaculate deeply in her vagina.Watch your wife get scared then excited and finally have massive orgasms which leave her speechless and willing to take the risk again and again as long as those devastating orgasms keep coming.You are watching your wife being impregnated under your eyes while loosing her head about it.Now, both of you are going to wait anxiously for her periods to come (and I bet she will be late !) do not use pregnancy test because looking at your wife peeing on a plastic instrument is definitely not erotic..if she ends up being pregnant, let the pregnancy develop normally and ounce you are both satisfied that she is indeed pregnant you can interrupt it and just live with the memories of your personal experience.You sure will miss the huge belly and very heavy breasts but remember, you have seen your own wife, on her back, her legs spread as wide as possible being impregnated while experiencing the best orgasms of her sexual life, and you were looking at the black cock shooting his sperm in your wife unprotected uterus while you rub her clit to increase her pleasure.Enough for lifetime memories.....

One way to deal with this issue (fantasy vs reality) is first to bring your level of excitement by removing all sort of birth control to leave your wife at the mercy of pregnancy risk.Then have her take the BBC bareback and ask him to ejaculate deeply in her vagina.Watch your wife get scared then excited and finally have massive orgasms which leave her speechless and willing to take the risk again and again as long as those devastating orgasms keep coming.You are watching your wife being impregnated under your eyes while loosing her head about it.Now, both of you are going to wait anxiously for her periods to come (and I bet she will be late !) do not use pregnancy test because looking at your wife peeing on a plastic instrument is definitely not erotic..if she ends up being pregnant, let the pregnancy develop normally and ounce you are both satisfied that she is indeed pregnant you can interrupt it and just live with the memories of your personal experience.You sure will miss the huge belly and very heavy breasts but remember, you have seen your own wife, on her back, her legs spread as wide as possible being impregnated while experiencing the best orgasms of her sexual life, and you were looking at the black cock shooting his sperm in your wife unprotected uterus while you rub her clit to increase her pleasure.Enough for lifetime memories.....
or you could allow her emotional & spiritual attachment to continue to grow & blossom into full m0therhood, if you truly love her that much, selflessly, & unconditionally...then raise the lovech!ld together

We know that All things are not created equal and this is true for cocks black or white ! There is big discrepancy between the two persons in this video, one is a gorgeous mature woman very attractive with big breasts,large hips,a very curvy wife with a large meaty pussy with large labias who is offered by her husband to a black guy who is supposed to have experience mind blowing orgasms…..how can he do that he cannot keep it hard ?

We know that All things are not created equal and this is true for cocks black or white ! There is big discrepancy between the two persons in this video, one is a gorgeous mature woman very attractive with big breasts,large hips,a very curvy wife with a large meaty pussy with large labias who is offered by her husband to a black guy who is supposed to bring her to a level of pleasure that she has never reach before.How can he do that if he cannot keep his dick hard ? He has to masturbate to ejaculate which is humiliating for the woman ! I will never subject my wife to such a situation where she will think she is not sexy enough to keep the guy cock hard enough to penetrate her large pussy ! I am not talking about those black monsters so long and large that they look like dildos but a long,curved hard cock would have done the deal and put the sperm deep enough to reach her cervix where it will stay long enough to ……..?

How do the ladies feel about the term "breeding." My wife doesn't like it as (in her words) the term creates the image of farm animals. If she's in control she'll determine when she wants to conceive.

How do the ladies feel about the term "breeding." My wife doesn't like it as (in her words) the term creates the image of farm animals. If she's in control she'll determine when she wants to conceive.
Two things
  1. The term "breeding" is not great. I agree with your wife in that respect.
  2. SHE IS IN CONTROL about whether she gets preg. Don't believe the fantasy here that it's the bulls decision and all that crap. We choose to go without bc AND to have sex with the blk guy of our choosing.
We should NOT be leaving the baby making decisions to the husband thinking with his little head...........
Or to the blk guy to make his head (ego) even bigger............

Childr.en need 20+ yrs of love and devotion by the parents. The husband does not have to be the bio fath.er. He just has to be the best dad ever

Last edited:
Two things
  1. The term "breeding" is not great. I agree with your wife in that respect.
  2. SHE IS IN CONTROL about whether she gets preg. Don't believe the fantasy here that it's the bulls decision and all that crap. We choose to go without bc AND to have sex with the blk guy of our choosing.
We should NOT be leaving the baby making decisions to the husband thinking with his little head...........
Or to the blk guy to make his head (ego) even bigger............

Childr.en need 20+ yrs of love and devotion by the parents. The husband does not have to be the bio fath.er. He just has to be the best dad ever
The one and only correct decision of the husband should be to leave the wife, may the bio ******* pay for his baby.

Facts! Still love to give her my cock and seed too!

Back