Where are my Sydney Australia cuck couples/women???

flexit

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
I have to admit…one would think being a black American man in this lifestyle living in Sydney Australia it would be absolutely an abundance of couples looking to meet up…but unfortunately it’s not.
It is SO HARD to meet people on this site from Sydney who are into this lifestyle or to get them to actually follow through with meeting up.
Ok I get there are only so many people in Sydney who are into this lifestyle, I find most are not serious about meeting up, the few rare contacts moments I do get are couples who want me to meet them immediately spur of moment late night with zero notice or even knowing who they are or what they are about.🤷🏽‍♂️
Or I get couples or a wife here in Sydney who will contact me, I write back letting them know I’m very interested then I never hear back from them again🤷🏽‍♂️…many couples/hot wives/women here in Australia/Sydney like the idea of experiencing a BBC but never actually follow through.🤷🏽‍♂️
I find there are not many here into this lifestyle to start with and when you do come in to contact people who are they just disappear.🤷🏽‍♂️
I love living in Australia/Sydney (great country and city) I just wish there were more TRUE REAL cuckold couples and hot wives who live here who are into this lifestyle who are are consistent.
Gotta admit that’s the one thing I miss about living back in the States, there are no shortages of cuckold couples/women/hot wives that absolutely crave and desire BBC and really live the lifestyle.
If you are a cuckold couple/woman/hot wife living in Sydney…LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS and opinions…thanks.. (see my profile)

Last edited:
Sydney couple here, mature wife.Average looks and body,but loves cock.Has had black before but surprisingly not hung.Wants big. I enjoy watching her get used like the slur she is.Let us know if interested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_045126_pCloud.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_045126_pCloud.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 66
Hey there…let’s talk if you are seriously interested…have a look at my profile pics…I live in Sydney…thanks.

Hey there…let’s talk if you are seriously interested…have a look at my profile pics…I live in Sydney…thanks.
U want me?🤭

Attachments

• 0E632E5E-8790-46C6-A777-A5EE4A4779E2.jpeg
    0E632E5E-8790-46C6-A777-A5EE4A4779E2.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3174.jpeg
    IMG_3174.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3176.jpeg
    IMG_3176.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 21
I have to admit…one would think being a black American man in this lifestyle living in Sydney Australia it would be absolutely an abundance of couples looking to meet up…but unfortunately it’s not.
It is SO HARD to meet people on this site from Sydney who are into this lifestyle or to get them to actually follow through with meeting up.
Ok I get there are only so many people in Sydney who are into this lifestyle, I find most are not serious about meeting up, the few rare contacts moments I do get are couples who want me to meet them immediately spur of moment late night with zero notice or even knowing who they are or what they are about.🤷🏽‍♂️
Or I get couples or a wife here in Sydney who will contact me, I write back letting them know I’m very interested then I never hear back from them again🤷🏽‍♂️…many couples/hot wives/women here in Australia/Sydney like the idea of experiencing a BBC but never actually follow through.🤷🏽‍♂️
I find there are not many here into this lifestyle to start with and when you do come in to contact people who are they just disappear.🤷🏽‍♂️
I love living in Australia/Sydney (great country and city) I just wish there were more TRUE REAL cuckold couples and hot wives who live here who are into this lifestyle who are are consistent.
Gotta admit that’s the one thing I miss about living back in the States, there are no shortages of cuckold couples/women/hot wives that absolutely crave and desire BBC and really live the lifestyle.
If you are a cuckold couple/woman/hot wife living in Sydney…LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS and opinions…thanks.. (see my profile)
Try putting a profile on "Redhotpie"

Hello would love to help you out here with your dilemma
:qos::lips::qos:

Back