Bulls . . . Do you like the hubby to watch, or do you prefer he not be there?

I've have had experience being watched but as time past I have moved away from putting on a show for anyone. I will fuck a wife or girl friend but I have no interest in being involved in a minstrel show. Something is just off about a man watching his wife get fuck especially him then eating cum afterwards. These guys are watching the men I feel.

I've have had experience being watched but as time past I have moved away from putting on a show for anyone. I will fuck a wife or girl friend but I have no interest in being involved in a minstrel show. Something is just off about a man watching his wife get fuck especially him then eating cum afterwards. These guys are watching the men I feel.

Of course they are watching the guys black dick do their wife that's part of it" Does not mean their gay or even a cuckold, only means their getting off watching you and his wife get off, personally I wouldn't lap up anything that spilled out of you but couldn't wait for you to finish so I could take your place, also remember only a small amount of men are beta (unless their gay) theirs many alphas that may not be enormously endowed that just like to see their wives submit and hopefully be satisfied by a well endowed black guy" also do not forget if it wasn't for these guys that want to watch their wouldn't be as many opportunities for you to intimately sample our white trophy wives!

My hubby was always reluctant to watch at the start, I think he wanted to but was nervous about what the guy would think. I wanted him to watch, he's started to now and it's been a far better experience.
I think the guys attitude really helps though, the guy we met a couple of weeks ago put us at our ease, was funny, confident and was respectful to hubby and didn't ignore him. So it made the whole experience so much better! Hubby was like a kid with a new toy taking pics! X

My hubby was always reluctant to watch at the start, I think he wanted to but was nervous about what the guy would think. I wanted him to watch, he's started to now and it's been a far better experience.
I think the guys attitude really helps though, the guy we met a couple of weeks ago put us at our ease, was funny, confident and was respectful to hubby and didn't ignore him. So it made the whole experience so much better! Hubby was like a kid with a new toy taking pics! X[/QUOTE
I really like your hubby Ann ;)

There are only maybe 10 guys I will have sex with when my hubby cant watch, because he is at work or some other reason, not because he isn't allowed to.

I like it better when my hubby watches me when I am with another man. It excites me more knowing it excites him to watch me.

Will you do a woman if the hubby has to be in the room?
Do you like the hubby to watch, participate or clean up?
It depends on the couple and their relationship. I always try to do what the lady wants; what excites her. If given a choice, I prefer hubby not be there, but if he is, I prefer he just watch

Personally, I really don't worry myself much about what the single black man wants. My wife wants me there and she wants me to either be in her pussy or mouth while the single guy handles the other area. Sometimes I'll enjoy watching for a bit. Single guys are fairly easy to find so if you're not satisfied with how we want to play.......bye bye

Obviously, we're respectful of anyone we play with but once you start trying to dictate terms the party is over. It's never been an issue with any single male we've met. Honestly, if you can't handle the husband watching and participating then I have to seriously question your abilities.

Personally, I really don't worry myself much about what the single black man wants. My wife wants me there and she wants me to either be in her pussy or mouth while the single guy handles the other area. Sometimes I'll enjoy watching for a bit. Single guys are fairly easy to find so if you're not satisfied with how we want to play.......bye bye

Obviously, we're respectful of anyone we play with but once you start trying to dictate terms the party is over. It's never been an issue with any single male we've met. Honestly, if you can't handle the husband watching and participating then I have to seriously question your abilities.

I'm just gonna put this out there... How many black men would let their wives or gf get fucked by someone else while they watch? there's probably bout two in the western United States if we're talking full heterosexual. It's not even close to the norm in most of our communities so when you start talking about performance abilities... my first unfiltered thought is "ninja (replaced with the real n word) I don't know you well enough for you to be chillin in the room while I fuck your spouse to multiple climax, to know without a doubt you're all good with this and you won't try some crazy ******* this black man, right when I'm cumin." lol. all I'm saying, ******* ain't for everybody! Just like lickin some already came in snatch is soooooooo far from what I ever want to do in life, but some of y'all like that *******.

A question like this needs to be worked out well in advance of any in person meeting. Boundaries are made to be respected, so if the woman wants her husband/boyfriend to be there because she feels more safe or because it is part of their particular kink, then so be it. If the guy has a problem with that then he should find a woman who prefers to play alone.

Personally if I know the black guy and I feel safe with him, I prefer he fucks me alone with no one watching us and many times I asked hubby to leave us alone so he either goes to the living room or leave the house and come back later.But when I am for the first time with the guy and I don't know him, I insist that my husband be present and watch us.

I'm just gonna put this out there... How many black men would let their wives or gf get fucked by someone else while they watch? there's probably bout two in the western United States if we're talking full heterosexual. It's not even close to the norm in most of our communities so when you start talking about performance abilities... my first unfiltered thought is "ninja (replaced with the real n word) I don't know you well enough for you to be chillin in the room while I fuck your spouse to multiple climax, to know without a doubt you're all good with this and you won't try some crazy ******* this black man, right when I'm cumin." lol. all I'm saying, ******* ain't for everybody! Just like lickin some already came in snatch is soooooooo far from what I ever want to do in life, but some of y'all like that *******.

You'll actually find quite a few black couples that swing so some must enjoy it. I won't be eating any fluid a man put on my wife and it certainly wouldn't be deposited inside. It's kinda silly if you think about it. You want to be involved in the swing/hotwife lifestyle and you're concerned about who may be watching you fuck. You should probably be checking out match.com Do you really believe this is the norm in white communities? I wouldn't have any desire to have sex with a woman while her husband is watching us. Now, if they're playing with my wife at the same time it's all good however, I'm not advertising myself on website as a bull where probably 75% of the women are married.

You'll actually find quite a few black couples that swing so some must enjoy it. I won't be eating any fluid a man put on my wife and it certainly wouldn't be deposited inside. It's kinda silly if you think about it. You want to be involved in the swing/hotwife lifestyle and you're concerned about who may be watching you fuck. You should probably be checking out match.com Do you really believe this is the norm in white communities? I wouldn't have any desire to have sex with a woman while her husband is watching us. Now, if they're playing with my wife at the same time it's all good however, I'm not advertising myself on website as a bull where probably 75% of the women are married.
all for the swinging, just not up for the awkward behavior of some men. if you wanna double team your wife/girly, let's get it... if you as the guy are requesting just to see me fuck ur wife, I'll pass. cause then it's not about her, it's about you.

Back