Bulls . . . Do you like the hubby to watch, or do you prefer he not be there?

I like for my husband to watch, because in my experience a black lover tries harder when he knows my hubby is watching. Hubby enjoys watching although he's not into humiliation, so it is a win/win for everyone. I have played alone but as I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak I enjoy it more knowing I'm being watched too.
reasonable post, and a very sexy one too. sounds like you have a balanced approach to things but it's definitely sexy and erotic that you like showing off too. your husband is a lucky guy.

Mine sometimes wanted me to watch othertimes didnt want me in the room. Usually if she was developing feelings she didn't want me in the room so she could get comfortable telling her lover how she felt without worrying about my feelings. Later as things progressed with regulars and she felt comfortable saying things out loud I would be allowed back in to witness, assist and then hear them tell me how things were progressing i.e. love, ownership, something portentially hurtful I would need to deal with. So both were a double edged sword. But in the beginning with a new guy It was mandatory Im there, not only for her protection but also to witness them mating so I can observe and discuss it with her afterwards: what she liked, didnt like, what she wants. Typically, she would question me to make justify her feelings and what happened. Like it was really good, really so so, not that good. He did a good job, was into her, her into him etc. And she loved hearing me recount after he left how good and wonderful they or she looked while he was thrusting his massive cock inside her and fucking her so good. If I wasnt there, I would just hear her screams and moans but to her credit, when i wasn't present, she made sure to be extra loud if she was really enjoying it so I would hear them and when they were done, come in to service them and make sure they enjoyed each other by asking questions: how was my wifes pussy, how was his cock, etc. Not watching vs watching still resulted in prep, servicing, questions for humiliation and reenforcement and me submitting in some way to them whether wearing panties, cleaning the house or wiping down the cum stains around the house.

if a man doesn't completely forget my husband is there, I'm doing something wrong, lol (and if I'm not made oblivious, the man is doing something wrong)
it really depends on the couple, it took a while for my husband to be comfortable with me seeing men alone, which I get. other men have to either accept that or move on. however it's probably worth noting that my husband really doesn't interfere with play (doesn't talk or anything)...

Of course they are watching the guys black dick do their wife that's part of it" Does not mean their gay or even a cuckold, only means their getting off watching you and his wife get off, personally I wouldn't lap up anything that spilled out of you but couldn't wait for you to finish so I could take your place, also remember only a small amount of men are beta (unless their gay) theirs many alphas that may not be enormously endowed that just like to see their wives submit and hopefully be satisfied by a well endowed black guy" also do not forget if it wasn't for these guys that want to watch their wouldn't be as many opportunities for you to intimately sample our white trophy wives!

I read Keith Michele's comment and I will say that they hit the nail on the head. I'm not well endowed but still consider myself Alpha. I'm a true voyeur and watching my wife get royally fucked by a big black cock is the ultimate fantasy turned reality for me. And for the record I don't judge others' lifestyle choices. Having said, my wife prefers that I am present always, knowing how much it turns me on to watch her do her thing. I don't interrupt nor direct. I do take pics and vids but try to be a fly on the wall. I've asked her several times to meet one of her fuckbuddies alone but she refuses to. I personally know couples in the lifestyle where the wife goes on dates alone and I would love to experience that. It may sound corny but we are totally in love and prefer to do things together, whether going to movies, having dinner, concerts, etc. So the lifestyle dates are the same. She prefers that I'm there to share in the experience and then reclaim her when her date leaves. win/win.

There are only maybe 10 guys I will have sex with when my hubby cant watch, because he is at work or some other reason, not because he isn't allowed to.

I like it better when my hubby watches me when I am with another man. It excites me more knowing it excites him to watch me.

Will you do a woman if the hubby has to be in the room?
Do you like the hubby to watch, participate or clean up?
I’m open to both. I’ve been in both situations where the hubby watched and/or participated. I’ve also been in situation where the hubby will text me and let me know he’s at work and wife is home craving my bbc. I just aim to please their boundaries and likes/wants.

I read Keith Michele's comment and I will say that they hit the nail on the head. I'm not well endowed but still consider myself Alpha. I'm a true voyeur and watching my wife get royally fucked by a big black cock is the ultimate fantasy turned reality for me. And for the record I don't judge others' lifestyle choices. Having said, my wife prefers that I am present always, knowing how much it turns me on to watch her do her thing. I don't interrupt nor direct. I do take pics and vids but try to be a fly on the wall. I've asked her several times to meet one of her fuckbuddies alone but she refuses to. I personally know couples in the lifestyle where the wife goes on dates alone and I would love to experience that. It may sound corny but we are totally in love and prefer to do things together, whether going to movies, having dinner, concerts, etc. So the lifestyle dates are the same. She prefers that I'm there to share in the experience and then reclaim her when her date leaves. win/win.
It doesn't sound corny at all.

Congratulations on a happy marriage and a terrific sex life.

Back