Bulls . . . Do you like the hubby to watch, or do you prefer he not be there?

my wife would hate me being there. even in chastity i know i would make it awkward for her!! It would be too much for me to handle. She has never let me go and she is right to do so!!! lol

doesn't stop it being a huge fantasy though

all for the swinging, just not up for the awkward behavior of some men. if you wanna double team your wife/girly, let's get it... if you as the guy are requesting just to see me fuck ur wife, I'll pass. cause then it's not about her, it's about you.

I disagree, don't underestimate the number of women out there that enjoy putting on a show for the husband. I enjoy all aspects, watching or participating. My wife loves for me to be involved, sometimes though she wants me to sit back and watch her work.

I disagree, don't underestimate the number of women out there that enjoy putting on a show for the husband. I enjoy all aspects, watching or participating. My wife loves for me to be involved, sometimes though she wants me to sit back and watch her work.
that's cool for you. everyone does what they want to do. I'm not mad at it and not trying to convert anyone to my specific visions. I was just simply putting it out there.

There are only maybe 10 guys I will have sex with when my hubby cant watch, because he is at work or some other reason, not because he isn't allowed to.

I like it better when my hubby watches me when I am with another man. It excites me more knowing it excites him to watch me.

Will you do a woman if the hubby has to be in the room?
Do you like the hubby to watch, participate or clean up?

I do not want no man in the room with me lol

There are only maybe 10 guys I will have sex with when my hubby cant watch, because he is at work or some other reason, not because he isn't allowed to.

I like it better when my hubby watches me when I am with another man. It excites me more knowing it excites him to watch me.

Will you do a woman if the hubby has to be in the room?
Do you like the hubby to watch, participate or clean up?

Depends on the people and the situation. I've had it all possible ways and each one has its pros or cons. My strongest preference is a hotwife who TELLS her cuck she is coming to fuck me and he has no real say. That's the arrangement with my ongoing FWB :devil:

Depends on the people and the situation. I've had it all possible ways and each one has its pros or cons. My strongest preference is a hotwife who TELLS her cuck she is coming to fuck me and he has no real say. That's the arrangement with my ongoing FWB :devil:

I have fucked our current bull alone many times.

"Where I would draw the line is if the husband started trying to direct the action."

Yeah I've had that happen and that is the worst. Pissess me off. Had one bf got so ridiculous his GF kicked him out the room! Lol
She later snuck behind his back to meet up with me so we could do it 'the right way' minus his bullshit :blackgreedy:

"Where I would draw the line is if the husband started trying to direct the action."

Yeah I've had that happen and that is the worst. Pissess me off. Had one bf got so ridiculous his GF kicked him out the room! Lol
She later snuck behind his back to meet up with me so we could do it 'the right way' minus his bullshit :blackgreedy:

My husband is welcome to watch but he is to keep quite!

If you've seen my videos some of my sessions get VERY intense :devil:.
Many men cannot stomach seeing their precious princess being ******* fucked, slapped, spit on, and tossed around like a cum doll. Those are usually solo sessions lol

Well the first bull we met loved to tie my husband to a chair and make him watch. It was a super turn on for me to see him so helpless!

Back