Breeding and being bred

For me it’s for the same reason I always want my wife’s lover to cum in her pussy. It’s so real. And surreal. The woman you love carrying another man’s baby. Constant reminder of her sexuality with him. But in real life, as tempting as it seems, no way. And for us it has nothing to do with not wanting to explain to the world. Raising ******* is a lifetime. We have as many as we want to raise already. Nothing about a real baby is sexy. Zero. Not only that, the world is scary as ******* now. Why would I want to bring another baby into a world heading into perennial climate crisis? Or if we’re talking about the US, a democracy that is on the verge of crumbling? No one, none of us, knows what lies ahead for us on the other side of that. But I know that my wife, if she were able to go back, would love to have a baby with her lover. She loves not only hot sex with other men but she loves doing that to me. Cuckolding me. She likes the power of it and she has a bit of a sadistic streak.

I have a fantasy of attending a breeding party where all the guys are black. The ultimate turn on would be if my husband had no idea, until I give birth to a mixed race baby. However it is just a sexual fantasy and not a reason to bring a baby into the world. x
Well may be i could help you with feeling my BBC throbbing away deep inside you making you so very wet and i bet you ask me to cum inside you

All my life I was taught to be a good girl. Catholic school, strict Canadian parents. Moving to Iowa where it is 96% white. Becoming a wife, mom, Girl Scout leader and soccer mom. Working in a conservative law firm. Never any action or danger. Often think of the taboo of stepping outside with a black guy, getting knocked up where the math totally doesn’t work and the aghast reaction of friends, neighbors, my family and the ladies at the country club when my surprise was sprung on them. Imagining a trucker passing through town or a guy I picked up in a bar in Oak Hill, far from my suburban enclave of Linn Junction doing the deed. Using my left hand to guide his BBC into my fertile, marred womb so he can see my 1+ carat ring gleaming in the light. Knowing for the next nine month with every morning sickness, pain and kick that I had committed the ultimate surrender.

Attachments

• PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 312
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    862.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_7258.JPG
    IMG_7258.JPG
    946 KB · Views: 333
  • cel_7552 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    cel_7552 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    791.8 KB · Views: 345
  • cel_7591 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    cel_7591 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    890.4 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_7456m - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7456m - Copy.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 309
  • !!1b - Copy.jpg
    !!1b - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 353
  • 04 (1).jpg
    04 (1).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 000515.jpg
    000515.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 347
  • sBCW84%20%2863%29.jpg
    sBCW84%20%2863%29.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 347
  • pregnant-throback - Copy.jpg
    pregnant-throback - Copy.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 351
  • pregnant-90s - Copy.jpg
    pregnant-90s - Copy.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 343
  • pregnant-64_23770033856_6 - Copy.jpg
    pregnant-64_23770033856_6 - Copy.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 310
  • pregnant-72_23500444940 - Copy.jpg
    pregnant-72_23500444940 - Copy.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 327
  • pregnant-80_23186916624_c - Copy.jpg
    pregnant-80_23186916624_c - Copy.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 333
I had to get in on this . I found out a about 15 years ago that breeding is a real thing . 90% of the post or couples saying they want the wife bred . That 90% is basically wanting his wife fucked by numerous guys and cummed in by many . Now the other 10% . The other ten percentage are really trying to get his wife pregnant. I thought it was a joke at first until I was asked to do so. Then I met another couple she wanted a black baby . She got pregnant by another black guy and they had it . I was like this can’t be real . They sent pics of her in the hospital holding a new born and pic of it at age 1 .I was shocked . Third time is was asked by a couple in ASHEVILLE NC if I was fixed and did I cum a lot . She wanted a breeding party set up to have her last kid . Once again he showed me a family pic with them and 3 mixed ******* . I was like dam this ******* is real out here . 3 times is a charm and made me a believer. I also thought these ******* may be adopted. But it’s real out here .

I had to get in on this . I found out a about 15 years ago that breeding is a real thing . 90% of the post or couples saying they want the wife bred . That 90% is basically wanting his wife fucked by numerous guys and cummed in by many . Now the other 10% . The other ten percentage are really trying to get his wife pregnant. I thought it was a joke at first until I was asked to do so. Then I met another couple she wanted a black baby . She got pregnant by another black guy and they had it . I was like this can’t be real . They sent pics of her in the hospital holding a new born and pic of it at age 1 .I was shocked . Third time is was asked by a couple in ASHEVILLE NC if I was fixed and did I cum a lot . She wanted a breeding party set up to have her last kid . Once again he showed me a family pic with them and 3 mixed ******* . I was like dam this ******* is real out here . 3 times is a charm and made me a believer. I also thought these ******* may be adopted. But it’s real out here .
Yes it is bro! Had this one dude from Spartanburg actually. Him and his wife wanted me to give them babies, meaning more than one. I failed to take them serious and they stopped talking to me.

A lot to do with the forbidden fruit thingy...planting your seed in another man's wife
In the space of one simple sentence, you have summarized the reason for the success of our hot wife/cuckold husband marriage. For my wife, nothings beats the orgasms she has had from having her married, white womb filled with a black man's seed. For me, nothing beats the pleasure I receive from watching her being black bred.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 245
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 207
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 278
Back