Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

Sometimes you can tell but for the most part you can't. I noticed a lot of white women who wear their hair short and shaved with black men. The white women that work in majority black places will be open to dating black men. Of course the wiggers date black men. White chicks will nice asses might be open to dating black men because most white men don't like women with asses. But you never know which white women that are open to dating black men.

It can be very difficult to gauge almost impossible, but by paying a little attention one is more likely to pick on the signals been sent. Now if I was robbing up on your butt chick in a crowded underground train and you allowed it to happen I will most certainly try to establish eye contact and if that failed then something has to be said as it would be almost criminal not to comment or let the opportunity pass by.

Although majority of our conversation is geared towards white females. I wonder if the same goes for women of other ethnicity, such as Asian women and Latinoes. Do they as well share the same sluttish desire towards Black men?

Although majority of our conversation is geared towards white females. I wonder if the same goes for women of other ethnicity, such as Asian women and Latinoes. Do they as well share the same sluttish desire towards Black men?
Some do some don't. In Japan the women damn worship black men. You can google how they embrace the hiphop culture there. Remember when 2 Live Crew got banned over there because they had them chinese chicks on stage giving them blowjobs? But you can get online and read articles how a lot of Asians look at us as "sex gods".

When you get right down to it... I think all white women want to but afraid to do anything about it... At least my wife does.

I should of been more clear and it is on the want to part. We or should I say she wants to but we have not yet found the right person. So this can be a two way question. How can you tell when a black male is interested?

You can tell but you can't tell. White women are naturally outgoing, friendly and nice. They have bubbly personalities. So just because a white chicks smiles and says "Hi" don't automatcially assume that she wants you to face fuck her.
This 100% accurate. It is also a huge reason why a lot of BMs screw up, b/c they presume that every smiling and pleasant white woman wants them.

WFs are taught to be polite and friendly. BFs are NOT taught to be polite and friendly. Most BMs are raised by and around BFs. So...you can see how some BMs start to act super thirsty and excited when they receive even basic politeness (mistaken as flirtation or interest) from WFs.

The best way to find out if she is into BMs, is to simply stay in communication with her (WF). Over time, she will either show you or tell you.

This 100% accurate. It is also a huge reason why a lot of BMs screw up, b/c they presume that every smiling and pleasant white woman wants them.

WFs are taught to be polite and friendly. BFs are NOT taught to be polite and friendly. Most BMs are raised by and around BFs. So...you can see how some BMs start to act super thirsty and excited when they received even basic politeness (mistaken as flirtation or interest) from WFs.

The best way to find out if she is into BMs, is to simply stay in communication with her (WF). Over time, she will either show you or tell you.

WFs are taught to be polite and friendly. BFs are NOT taught to be polite and friendly. Most BMs are raised by and around BFs. So...you can see how some BMs start to act super thirsty and excited when they received even basic politeness (mistaken as flirtation or interest) from WFs.

No doubt. Thirsty dudes are everywhere. Look I'm a muscular inshape dude that runs a lot. At the trail that I run at is majority white but anyway. There's a white cougar chick that's been coming every morning and the first time I pass her by we smile at each other and say hi. But everytime I pass her after that she still has a big smile on her face looking me in the eye. Now the average thirsty dude would have hounded her (damn near harrassed her probably). But me I don't know if she likes what she sees or just being friendly. But I'm going to start small talking her and see how responsive she is before I go in. Ya know?

Some do some don't. In Japan the women damn worship black men. You can google how they embrace the hiphop culture there. Remember when 2 Live Crew got banned over there because they had them chinese chicks on stage giving them blowjobs? But you can get online and read articles how a lot of Asians look at us as "sex gods".

I never thought of that. Always thought Asian women wereore attracted towards white men.

Back