Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

most white girls ARE sluts;fact
Not all Caucasian women desire IR sex. I think the statistic is somewhere around 10 or 20% that have an interest and/or have participated in interracial sex. None of the women that share my bed or have shared my bed are sluts, most are quite uninhibited and enthusiastic in bed. But is see no reason to refer to them in a disparaging fashion.

I think most white women look at the bulge In your pants, but that doesn't mean they are bbc lovers.. I have white women look at my bulge all the time, maybe I should act on it.. I don't won't to ******* myself on anyone, but I'm shy as well ..

There's always that something that triggers in a white woman's mind, that pushes her over the edge of daring herself to take a chance of been with a black man. What usually holds a lot of white women back in the preconceived, derogatory and stereotyped image they've gotten about black men over the years. What's still annoying is there's still plenty of black men feeding off such images in here.

My first wife got hooked on Hispanic cock said later the color of the shaft and head was so much different than white dick. Eventually she went to black too but she never looked the slutty part until she got ******* then everyone could see

You can no more tell by looking at a woman if she is a "BBC slut" than you can tell by looking at a person if they are a murderer, *******, thief, baby molester, etc, etc. Unless she is wearing a sign, you won't know unless you communicate.
The eyes give the game away. Watch the pupils dilate and you'll have your answer.
Yes, I can always tell by the look in her eyes
@bm_from_southjersey , my brother from another mom- I love your posts as your are the lone voice of reason in this wilderness of neurotic fantasies people spew on here but as @divaerotico and my brother @So Cali black Bull have stated you can secretly tell by the looks in their eyes and more.

Their bodies secretly betray them as well. They will smile at you, and they will make a nervous flirtatious body gesture such as rub their chest or fling their hair back with their hand while lolling at you. Those are all dead giveaways and the body doesn't lie although lips and minds do. Black Bulls have strong ******* spirits in which we are in tune with the raw ******* motions and pheromones similar to what Animals can instinctively pick up.

It's similar to how cats or dogs with lick another one to groom them to show they like them, it's something you have to be in touch with raw primal nature to pick up on and it can't be taught. Bulls just feel it because of our nature of high testosterone pumpin through our veins and our big cocks that gives us testicular and intestinal fortitude (we got big balls and guts for laymans translation). We go in for a ******* its part of our predatory nature and we simply see what is obvious that other clueless people miss. Therefore it is somewhat of a secret when a majority of the public and other men are unaware of this thing.

Let me relay to you a true story to illustrate an example. One day not long ago on a beautiful sunny summer day a crew of about 3 Big Black brothers of mine and me drove down to canal street in southern Manhattan. We got out of a truck to goto a store and there was a sexy young blonde white woman walking down the street window shopping walking by us. Now one of my boys was huge and ripped like he was locked up just working out in the pen yard all day and he had a tight shirt on with his muscles bulging.

I noticed when she first glanced at him getting out of the car and walking up to the store she paused a step and like took a long breath and her nipples got hard under the right halter shirt she had on. My boy had a girl and was on a mission to get something from this store so he was obliviuos to her but she slowed down considerably from the pace she was walking to let us catch up to her.

We wound up passing by her and I could see her eyes glued on to him. I knew she slowed down to allow us to catch up to her and she probably wanted for him, maybe even all of us to talk to her but we were rushing and I was heading out of town that day anyway so no time to stick around to play. To everyone else on the street going about their merry lives they probably never noticed her but I sensed the vibe immediately hence she could of turned in his/ or our 'secret BBC slut'. This is the powers of observation a Black Bull employs that is oblivious to many.

View media item 4418View media item 7581View media item 1061

Last edited:
No doubt. Thirsty dudes are everywhere. Look I'm a muscular inshape dude that runs a lot. At the trail that I run at is majority white but anyway. There's a white cougar chick that's been coming every morning and the first time I pass her by we smile at each other and say hi. But everytime I pass her after that she still has a big smile on her face looking me in the eye. Now the average thirsty dude would have hounded her (damn near harrassed her probably). But me I don't know if she likes what she sees or just being friendly. But I'm going to start small talking her and see how responsive she is before I go in. Ya know?
My friend, she likes what she sees for sure.

Since my gf's first bbc encounter last august, a black courier who comes to her place of work for a couple of years, has started flirting with her by saying "once you go black..." and "an extra large package for her" he has now asked to meet up with her.
so to all you bbc guys out there, is there a signal a white woman gives off, even in everyday life ?
I have often been hit on by black men just by being in a club. But I have also gone out wearing a "Queen of Spades" temporary tattoo. Works wonders.

Last edited:
The posts on this site make me die of laughter some times
Of course you can't, you cant like have a fuggin radar an ******* to find girls...usually if they like it, they come to you, or you jus gotta guess

Back