Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

This is just asking if there's a way of knowing if women find you attractive isn't it? Colour not particularly relevant.

As guys we're either over confident and assume universal desire for us (even when smelly and saggy!), assume that we're misinterpreting obvious signals or some mix of the two. This is all usually alcohol related too :-D

If you want to know how to attract a guy then just ask. We may be a little surprised if we're shopping, slightly less so if we're in a bar, but we will almost always say yes unless our wife is standing next to us :)

Reactions: a96
The posts on this site make me die of laughter some times
Of course you can't, you cant like have a fuggin radar an ******* to find girls...usually if they like it, they come to you, or you jus gotta guess
Your wrong bro/ and it shows your not knowledgeable about 'IoIs' ("indicators of interest") and other body language ques from a woman. I can understand why based off your age if your status info is correct. Let an elder brother educate you. P/M and we can take the discussion off-line here if you want, one brother to another and I'll guide you in the ways of the ******* (master to apprentice style.)

This is just asking if there's a way of knowing if women find you attractive isn't it? Colour not particularly relevant.

As guys we're either over confident and assume universal desire for us (even when smelly and saggy!), assume that we're misinterpreting obvious signals or some mix of the two. This is all usually alcohol related too :-D

If you want to know how to attract a guy then just ask. We may be a little surprised if we're shopping, slightly less so if we're in a bar, but we will almost always say yes unless our wife is standing next to us :)

Alot of men/women are oblivious, niece, and totay clueless about such things as your testimonies are showing but I assure you those in Touch with their raw ******* spirits and ******* magnetism can sense (with their observant eyes, ears, nose, and touch/skin) the sexual energy and vibe that other men and women ooze from their bodies. I don't have time to educate the un-enlightened on this as it is a Bull thing that we just feel it but it can be learned.

There is a lot written on this subject and I could teach an entire 5 day 8hr course on this but I don't have the time nor would I give up the secrets for free. Here are some things for you clueless individuals to start doing some homework on your own to investigate:

The body language of attraction:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3673055

I know a lot about this, I've witnessed,experienced, and use it and it works 100% of the times in identifying these suppressed women who turn out to be BBC loving freaks and they always tell me it's liberating and who they always wanted to be but where afraid with their husbands of boyfriends once I unleash it from them.

Last edited:
View attachment 589253 Wife gets lots of looks, compliments, and and seems to stur something in black men when we are out and about. Black guys always are very very friendly with her. We have had black guys tell us that its in her eyes, and in her aurora. They say her eyes speak to them and they know that she has been with black guys and that shes open to BBC. She looks like an average white housewife out in public but is a secret queen of spades hotwife.
@Azwildspirit, Thx for sharing that,

Eyes are always a dead give away and dilation of the pupils are IoIs and one who is knowledgeable in observing things of such as the man wrote in the prior thread proves this. I bet his wife's eyes dialate when she sees a Blackman who is attractive to her and the Bulls can tell.

Yes we can also tell by the women's demeanor which turns to friendly, inviting, flirtatious and totally receptive to our advances.

I'm not teaching anything more for free on this subject as I think the point is being made. Those who are not successful in establishing a lot of relationships and are fustrated in life are those who just refuse and don't want to believe this stuff if true. But obviously the person who posted the initial question sensed there was something more there beneath the surface to this that they could feel but couldn't quite put their finger on it or conceptualize the realms of possibility in their mind. I think I've lit a candle to guide the way and enlighten some minds enough now.

Last edited:
The way one dresses and all exhibits the HINT of being a secret BBC slut or is WILLING to give it a GO!!! The fact when one wears ZEBRA STRIPES or has a ZEBRA PURSE or ANY Item that has ZEBRA STRIPES is a way to Advertise in a subliminal way.....lola-zebra pantys.jpg !0 FF ca1aaaa.jpg DSCN6507A.jpg zebra.jpg IMG_10100-4BBC.jpg !0 FF ca1aaaa.jpg

Alot of men/women are oblivious, niece, and totay clueless about such things as your testimonies are showing but I assure you those in Touch with their raw ******* spirits and ******* magnetism can sense (with their observant eyes, ears, nose, and touch/skin) the sexual energy and vibe that other men and women ooze from their bodies. I don't have time to educate the un-enlightened on this as it is a Bull thing that we just feel it but it can be learned.

There is a lot written on this subject and I could teach an entire 5 day 8hr course on this but I don't have the time nor would I give up the secrets for free. Here are some things for you clueless individuals to start doing some homework on your own to investigate:

The body language of attraction:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3673055

I know a lot about this, I've witnessed,experienced, and use it and it works 100% of the times in identifying these suppressed women who turn out to be BBC loving freaks and they always tell me it's liberating and who they always wanted to be but where afraid with their husbands of boyfriends once I unleash it from them.
Sure. Nothing to do with colour though. If they were attracted to a white guy the signals would be the same :)

Sure. Nothing to do with colour though. If they were attracted to a white guy the signals would be the same :)
Lol, sometimes it is just the color and fantasy of having some forbidden fruit. Some white women have a special thing for black men and I've seen them get into a lustful heat and pant for the BBC. I've had white chicks jump in front of me while dancing with black girls at a club and follow me outside to get my number, I'm sure it happens for some white guys too but not by black chicks as much.View media item 12270View media item 5607View media item 132

Last edited:
Back