Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

FYI, when our account was started, my partner Adrian started it, he then got me involved, and after a time i became the contributor, and so we changed our icon from male to female, and subaequwnrly then added a picture, this is why the contributions have changed from male to female, if you take the rimw to check the timeline, you wull see this has stayed consustent.
I/we await your apology..
If

I SHE "loves those bbc", SO much why isn't SHE here??? Why is SHE eh, "invisible", in THIS community?

Doing alot of " fluff talk" usually does the trick in most circumstances then you can really start to assess her body language. I used to always ask white ladies questions about what activities she likes and basic chatter. This ******* never fails if she likes what she is hearing you will notice her body and posture start to move closer to you. It is good to get her guessing is this guy hitting on me? or is he just friendly .I don't care if its in a Gym , grocery store or a CIA office if you establish basic connection your halfway there.

FYI, when our account was started, my partner Adrian started it, he then got me involved, and after a time i became the contributor, and so we changed our icon from male to female, and subaequwnrly then added a picture, this is why the contributions have changed from male to female, if you take the rimw to check the timeline, you wull see this has stayed consustent.
I/we await your apology..
Don't hold your breath.

I am in S.C and it's hard they can look but it can becuz they are scared or they want a blackman its hard to tell here.

It can be tricky! some of them hide it good and you'd never know! and some like to flaunt it like the post of "white girls in clubs" Ive had both, the most suprising was a lady who works in the same office building as me, i seen her in the elevator pleanty times and would have never guessed, long story short after we got to talking and became friends she was/is one of my top married BBC sluts! , i would have never in a trillion years guessed!

So i guess it just all depends if they want you to know or not.........:blackgrimace:

I certainly don't want to "advertise" for the world to know, but if I find a man attractive, I will give some signals.

Some times with the mature ladies it is that look they give with the sparkle in their eye and the smile that follows and has that I want ride you look to it. What is really cool is when they are with their other half and they turn their head toward. You so their mate can not see their smile.

I'd like to ask what might be an obvious question, but I'll ask it anyway.
If you saw a wife/woman at a bar, and you noticed she had a 'Queen of Spades' tattoo, on her ankle,
and you liked her looks, how would seeing the tattoo, change your approach?

What if you saw this woman on the beach?
(in both cases, assume that you make eye contact, and she smiles)

And finally, does your approach change at all, if you see her with her husband.

I guess what I'm wondering, is whether seeing the tattoo, 'affirms' her interest in BBCs for you?
I've gotten a 'QoS' temporary tattoo for my wife, but haven't told her, and thought
I'd see whether it was worth having her wear, on a night out.

have worn my queen of spade tattoo but no luck yet. all the black guys i asked about it didnt know what it means
and if he did he can fuck me there and then in front of my hubby
I wear the temp QoS tatt when i go out, im getting it done permanently next week. Youre right not a lot of guys know it in real life, but it is a conversation starter. The guys say to me 'what does that tattoo mean?' I say its queen of spades and tell them to look it up on their phones while i go to little girls room or bar, when i get back the guys are excited and buzzing!

Defo, im in two minds as want guys to know in clubs but dont want it that well known that family see it on me and know!

Back