Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

Thats why im having it done properly. Just going to copy the greg and sheryl one, might add a bit of my own but am just going to do it. No turning back then!

I wear the temp QoS tatt when i go out, im getting it done permanently next week. Youre right not a lot of guys know it in real life, but it is a conversation starter. The guys say to me 'what does that tattoo mean?' I say its queen of spades and tell them to look it up on their phones while i go to little girls room or bar, when i get back the guys are excited and buzzing!

Great strategy! Thanks for the input.

Somehow I believe that Black Men now know my wife is taking BBC. Even in stores we go to she gets a lot of attention from black guys. Once, the store security actually followed us around flirting with her while we were shopping. or maybe its just the shape of her curvy ass that is causing it! IMAG0175R.jpg

Since my gf's first bbc encounter last august, a black courier who comes to her place of work for a couple of years, has started flirting with her by saying "once you go black..." and "an extra large package for her" he has now asked to meet up with her.
so to all you bbc guys out there, is there a signal a white woman gives off, even in everyday life ?
Im 39 yr old white female... my husband isn't a cuck but he lets me fuck blacks... I wear a queen of spades necklace ...it works for me

In my 20s and 30s, before I completely gave myself over to bbd, I worked in the music biz, mostly around black artists. All the guys would flirt with me, and I'd flirt back, but it wouldn't go much further... Except at least 4 or so times a year, a guy -- usually older, sometimes much older -- would just size me up, and the next thing I knew, I'd be on my knees with a mouthful of black dick, or getting plowed. It was always so hot and happened so fast that I wouldn't even fully understand quite how I wound up in that situation.

Now that I'm a little older and know that this body is for black guys only, I get really turned on when I'm out at a concert or a party and I find myself flirting with a potential fuck mate. I try not to be overt. Small signals usually do the trick juuuuust fine. I might lick my lips, gaze a second too long at his crotch, or touch my cleavage, and bam!

Its funny in my experience in Cali white girls luv u or just don't get down with BBC...U know wright off the bat... With Asian and Hispanic they still beat around the bush a lil . My white slave hoe is a banker and she has an Asian friend who is really reserve , She gives everyone the COLD FISH hand shake But me ...I swear she hugs me and puts her hand on the back of my bald head every time I see her ....Its tellin me she wants the "D" and Imma Fuck her...lol

We ordered some temporary "QofS" tattoos. Will try them out at some clubs in Atlanta soon. I hope they signal that I want to fuck BBC and my husband is agreeable to me being a BBC slut. Will let you know if it works!

If by sluts
most white girls ARE sluts;fact

if by "sluts" you mean with time, patience and getting to know what they want in the bedroom, you can get them to do "slutty" things behind closed doors with a long term partner then ok, maybe. If by sluts you mean any white chick anywhere at any time will just stop everything and suck your cock, thats probably not true

Back