Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

Unfortunately, most white chics don't wear a sign on her back that proclaims she's a "black cock slut". For myself I like to think every hot whitebabe I see I try to look for any little indicator thats she's fucking bros and is black cockcock only. Many times the little hotties try hard to conceal her lust for black cock but if you keep a close watch on her sooner or later in will show. Escpeially when I'm in vegas I see so many hot looking bad girls with that look that she's on the prow for a big strong black stud to fuck her brains out.

I reckon a lot of white women out there really do,want to be with a black msn, to explore the wanton mystique that exists between black men and white women... Except a lot of them are afraid. They've got the chip on their shoulder of not yet able to cross that IR boundary.

what about this girl
photo.php

Since my gf's first bbc encounter last august, a black courier who comes to her place of work for a couple of years, has started flirting with her by saying "once you go black..." and "an extra large package for her" he has now asked to meet up with her.
so to all you bbc guys out there, is there a signal a white woman gives off, even in everyday life ?

The dream of my wife

As a plea for myself and other unattached whiteguys jerking off with images of beautiful whitegirls getting boned by a african bull , I wish there were a way for whitechics to let us know if she's a black cock devotee. Every gorgeous whitebabe I see I'm hoping for any clue that she shacking up with a brother. As it is now I have to depend on my imagination but it would be nice to know for sure if that little hottie is black cock only

As a plea for myself and other unattached whiteguys jerking off with images of beautiful whitegirls getting boned by a african bull , I wish there were a way for whitechics to let us know if she's a black cock devotee. Every gorgeous whitebabe I see I'm hoping for any clue that she shacking up with a brother. As it is now I have to depend on my imagination but it would be nice to know for sure if that little hottie is black cock only
Wish the world was that simple

Wish the world was that simple
true Tumi. And I realize the whitechics that are in heat for black cock aren't interest I us whiteboys getting aroused by herlust for bbc, But at the same time I think they do enjoy teasing us white guys and get an extra high knowing she's getting our little 4' whiteboners up and know we have no shot at getting laid but only jerking it off

true Tumi. And I realize the whitechics that are in heat for black cock aren't interest I us whiteboys getting aroused by herlust for bbc, But at the same time I think they do enjoy teasing us white guys and get an extra high knowing she's getting our little 4' whiteboners up and know we have no shot at getting laid but only jerking it off
Ofc they do why do u think the dress in they sexy black outfits and love dancing with black guys

I was riding a train a couple days ago returning from Grand Central and there was this white woman seated across from me. The way her blouse just seemed to open to show me more of her cleavage was too irresistible for me to take my eyes off her.

I was riding a train a couple days ago returning from Grand Central and there was this white woman seated across from me. The way her blouse just seemed to open to show me more of her cleavage was too irresistible for me to take my eyes off her.
Hi Petra here, think I should give my thoughts on the original question posed by Ad my partner. Since I've "gone black" I've found thatt whenever I've come across black guys I'm wondering what they ate like, are they hung, checking their bulge out etc, and I'm sure they are aware of this and know that I am doing this because i know what its like to expeirence bbc

Hi Petra here, think I should give my thoughts on the original question posed by Ad my partner. Since I've "gone black" I've found thatt whenever I've come across black guys I'm wondering what they ate like, are they hung, checking their bulge out etc, and I'm sure they are aware of this and know that I am doing this because i know what its like to expeirence bbc

Would you find yourself easily responding to them should any of them accost you in public? Maybe wanting to chat with you on a train?

Would you find yourself easily responding to them should any of them accost you in public? Maybe wanting to chat with you on a train?
I'm naturally a friendly person, so, yes I would chat. Did have an experience a few weeks back on a crowded underground train, I was in a business suit with heels, when a tall black guy was squashed up against my ass and with the movement of the train, I felt him get aroused against my butt cheeks, we made eye contact a couple of times and he just smirked, after a few stops he got off, looked back and just smiled a sort of knowing smile

I'm naturally a friendly person, so, yes I would chat. Did have an experience a few weeks back on a crowded underground train, I was in a business suit with heels, when a tall black guy was squashed up against my ass and with the movement of the train, I felt him get aroused against my butt cheeks, we made eye contact a couple of times and he just smirked, after a few stops he got off, looked back and just smiled a sort of knowing smile

I'm going to think of paying you a visit when I'm in England.

I don't think of you as being naughty or stubborn or whatever.
I think of you as just you being YOU. That's what every woman should be. Sexually or otherwise.
As I take this IR journey, I am discovering so much about myself

As I take this IR journey, I am discovering so much about myself

Of course you are. I explained much of this to your BF and he was just as surprised that I got to know more about how well you're transforming before his eyes than he even knew.

Of course you are. I explained much of this to your BF and he was just as surprised that I got to know more about how well you're transforming before his eyes than he even knew.
I just enjoy a black man, not just the size, but the more dirtier he is with me, the more dirty I want

I reckon a lot of white women out there really do,want to be with a black msn, to explore the wanton mystique that exists between black men and white women... Except a lot of them are afraid. They've got the chip on their shoulder of not yet able to cross that IR boundary.

I call it "social security".

Back