Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

By "cozy" i think you mean rich. not every white male is rich and not every black male is in poverty. i would go so far to say the majority of white men are not rich. majority of all of us and i do mean all of us, fall into the range of the Middle Class.
No, I dont mean rich...that has nothing to do with it. It may be a factor, but by cozy, I mean outward publicly accepted norms of behavior. The women get to have the world believe they are a faithful heterosexual wife in which the partners are emotionally and physically faithful to eachother. Pretty nice to have a man around to work, provide money and companionship, parent, etc but that you don't have to fuck if you dont want to, and have some other guy around for sexual satisfaction that has no responsibility in the relationship other than an erection. It's 2021...if white women want to date, fuck, marry, and or reproduce with black men, they are free to do so. But many here keep their sexual preferences secret, while they marry white men in front of the world.

Reading the comments and I rarely comment this is about power and control. The illusion of who has the power and who has the control. There are many racist who like are cucks, there are many white women on here although they like black cock doesn't preclude them from being racists. There are also some frankly embarrassing Black men with low self esteem as well who also use this to feel better about themselves. If you treat people as a commodity you will be treated as a commodity as well. No matter what anyone thinks they cannot 'park' there sexual fetish or sexual satisfaction from there social prejudices and racism it will leak into your sexual desires if that's who you are. Choose wisely

Most of the so called cucks are probably just fantasizing , being a cuck is not so easy that is if you know, being a cuck that cleans cum and sucks cock takes even more work. I wonder how many of the bbc on any site are mostly fantasizing. I think most men will fuck when given the chance but to do it with a couple is another matter . Having said this we are close to 200 men over two decades

It’s 50/50 for me. I’ve only talked to a handful of them and most of them seem nice and up for a genuine conversation. It’s the ones who immediately skip introductions and only want to serve you or want you to be their girlfriend that tend to be a little annoying to me. It’s a sex site primarily and I get that, but get to know each other first. Yeesh.
many of the men are just fantasizing and want to get off as quick as possible. accepting your wife fucking other men is not so easy, licking cum from her even more difficult

There are a lot of cheaters on this page and my wife doesn’t have the time and desire for that. If the right person appears, she writes to him and communicates. The photos are made by me, the movies are made by me. My wife likes this fetish, but she doesn’t have as much patience and time as she needs to spend time on this fetish to have fun.
This fantasy is driven by cuckolds, if someone want to have sex with married woman, then you need accept, that cuck will be somewhere around. If this cuckold relatinship is not for you, then you free to have sex with single ladies, but its not the same as fuck someones wife.

This page is spoiled by the fact that some single men pretend to be a woman or a couple, when in fact they are a man.

You also have to consider without a white cuck encouraging his wife most of the couples would never entered the lifestyle. These annoying white cuck males are helping convert their white women for BBC use.
They come across as gay men who are cockblockers and are jealous that white women are getting banged and not them.

My biggest peeve is that I’m tired of getting messages from cucks wanting to ask me questions or for me to tell them my story, etc...umm I am NOT here to chat with white dudes or cucks, I am strictly here for the sexy black men with big dicks so I can make my fantasy a reality!
Thank you its annoying they sound like teenage boys with their fake fantasy fetish. I'm into real life *******, and I came here to talk to women, because I'm straight and like girls only

Lots of reasons in this thread as to why I'm laying low until we have time and energy to check out the site more together. I realize people aren't here to talk to husbands, and the more I have around without her, the more it looks like I'm a phony.
Most of the guys on here don’t understand the cuckold LS they think it’s just about the wife’s experience. They don’t understand it’s a couples experience and both want to be included in the experience. Communicating with the husband makes sure he is involved even at the time he isn’t physically there. When the husband isn’t present i always called after to let him know the things the wife and I did. These guys on here just in it for a nutt.

My two cents as a white guy with a FWB/GF interested in this:

1. This site has a LOT of catfish, gay white men pretending to be a couple, or even worse, a white woman.

2. The site has a dynamic, a lot of married wives who are still devoted to their husband, but like sex with black men. The husbands are okay with it. When everybody is in the same page, it works well. Some black guys here will say that they will just cheat with the wife and keep the husband in the dark. That has risk. Maybe the risk makes it more exciting, but jealous husbands can do crazy stuff. People get shot over stuff like that.

3. Way, way too many white guys don't know their place. This is not about the white guy.

4. This board has a whole forum devoted to bisexual cuckolds. White men interested in black men is a kink that is accepted by the people that run the site, but the white guys need to pay attention and keep that kind of thing in that forum.

I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?
This is how I feel. I personally think the sites should weed out all the trannys, gays, bisexual white men, wannabe women etc.

The only white man who should be on this site is either husband or boyfriend of a white woman who is trying to convince her to sleep with a black man or who has successfully participated in giving his white woman to the Brotherhood for deep dicking and black sperm injecting.

Last edited:
If most of you think that cucks are ruining the sites and the experience , then perhaps you should encourage those who have an agenda to cuck as many white males as possible , for them to actually drop that agenda!!?? Just sayin!!! Because a majority of white women and BBC'S on this site do support and actively participate in encouraging and expanding this agenda. And part of there agenda is to cuck as many white males as possible beginning at the age of 17-18. Think about it. And also part of there agenda is to build towards a near future of creating a social environment that would dictate a social directive standard that would pressure and subjugate all white males to be cucked by white women and BBC'S, by at least 85-90 % of all white males according to there agenda goals. And remember, white cucks rarely if ever fuck pussy or have babies of there own. And there agenda is to make it so white cucks/ white men don't have babies of there own. So AGAIN, think about it, why are you complaining of the tyrannical evill beast system that you participate in?
It takes an Italian to speak good common sense. I'm one of those "wannabe cucks" disparaged by several on this thread. I come here because there are precious few other places to go to speak with and possibly meet like-minded people, especially women into the scene. All online websites have issues with fakes -- the human race has an issue with fakes -- but unless you're a cuckold without a cuckoldress, you can't imagine how difficult it is to meet one. We who are real -- and I have real time experience as well as a real-time goal -- are seen as "losers" by most white women into black men, as annoyances by many of the black men we might want to serve, as competition from virtually all the other white men on these sites, most of whom haven't the guts to live the dream anyway and become our biggest problem, since they turn-off and frustrate so many women who might be open to cuckolding if there weren't so many phonies, and we're also the chief target of all the online female scamsters, the "pro-dommes", the "tribute-seekers," the "baby girls seeking sugar daddies," the "cyber-dommes," the "fin-dommes" and the flat-out grifters. White women and black men can hook up fairly easily anywhere -- but this site offers a special agenda: whites SERVING blacks. Try being a cuck and confiding to a girlfriend that you want her to cuckold you -- that you want to marry her and raise her black children -- that you, like her, are a "race-traitor" -- it takes balls of steel to really live this lifestyle, when it should be rather simple. ITALIAN10"BBC is right: the cuckold has a place, and white women and black men into the lifestyle should be doing more to convince other white women to cuckold. A lot of the white women who come here, who suddenly "go black" think this lifestyle is about developing an otherwise normal interracial relationship. Most of us with more experience know that it's not, and the sooner we convince more white women of that fact, the better it will be -- and we've all seen the kind of intensity that occurs when a white woman finally "gets it."

Back