Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

Respectfully , I think you need to be "eyes wide open" and realize a majority of white women and BBC'S on this site actually are promoting and encouraging this agenda, and it's an agenda, and they are going all across social media trying to encourage and expand this objective aspect of "lifestyle" of this agenda which I've just explained. First step for you too wake up to this, is to realize a MAJORITY of white women and BBC'S on this site are participating in this agenda goal, and this majority of them on this site then they go on Twitter trying to proliferate,expand and support these aspects of this agenda objective. And here is another example of the results of this agenda in past 10-15 years, the rates of white men having babies of there own have gone down to all time record lows in this country, not because of any fault of there own, but because white women in increasing numbers have been choosing not to have there babies because of this agenda. Because white women been having much much less sex with white men in past 10 years. Shall I go on with more examples proving this agenda exists?? Because I got a lot more !!
Dude low birth rate is an unexpected side effect of industrialization. It happen in every nation

Wow really human dildo. This sounds really bad with unsavory undertones.
🤣. It was a term I read on this site where a guy was complaining about couples using BBC like human dildos. Lets face it in most situations this is just quick gratification with no feeling or considerations. Most of the black guys want a quick easy fuck, many just want a one and done situation. The married women just want a little fun before going back to their suburban life.

And all of the sudden you now believe what the government statistics and government research tells you?? Hmmm, what changed your mind all of the sudden this morning by coincidence to start believing the government?? Perhaps to use something to push your side of the argument, even though you really don't trust the government and there statistics and research before you entered this argument this morning. Kind of sounds like you contradict yourself from one morning to the next morning just to make yourself look more intelligent and competent than someone else.

Respectfully , I think you need to be "eyes wide open" and realize a majority of white women and BBC'S on this site actually are promoting and encouraging this agenda, and it's an agenda, and they are going all across social media trying to encourage and expand this objective aspect of "lifestyle" of this agenda which I've just explained. First step for you too wake up to this, is to realize a MAJORITY of white women and BBC'S on this site are participating in this agenda goal, and this majority of them on this site then they go on Twitter trying to proliferate,expand and support these aspects of this agenda objective. And here is another example of the results of this agenda in past 10-15 years, the rates of white men having babies of there own have gone down to all time record lows in this country, not because of any fault of there own, but because white women in increasing numbers have been choosing not to have there babies because of this agenda. Because white women been having much much less sex with white men in past 10 years. Shall I go on with more examples proving this agenda exists?? Because I got a lot more !!

Your completely delusional. There is no agenda. Society is becoming more diverse, women with access to education are concentrating on careers over statting a family.

🤣. It was a term I read on this site where a guy was complaining about couples using BBC like human dildos. Lets face it in most situations this is just quick gratification with no feeling or considerations. Most of the black guys want a quick easy fuck, many just want a one and done situation. The married women just want a little fun before going back to their suburban life.
The thing is for all men a fuck is in fact not quick nor easy unless you have the genetic currency aka a women would fuck him on sight looks. I am here because I like to fuck without all the bullshit of being in relationship. So I guess your right we are dildos and your fuck toys so no harm no foul

The thing is for all men a fuck is in fact not quick nor easy unless you have the genetic currency aka a women would fuck him on sight looks. I am here because I like to fuck without all the bullshit of being in relationship. So I guess your right we are dildos and your fuck toys so no harm no foul
Personally I prefer to develop a solid friendship with a bull. I exchange texts more with my first black FWB that anyone. The human dildo was a flippant remark.

For me and to the point, I am a cuckoldress, I enjoy bbc and that doesn't mean my hubby isn't an alpha. Just means that were not into the cream pie, bi cuck. etc that seems to be greatly associated on this site.

My hubby loves being a cuck and giving up control. Sexually behind doors his preference is being submissive but outside the bedroom he is very much an alpha.

My hubby loves being a cuck and giving up control. Sexually behind doors his preference is being submissive but outside the bedroom he is very much an alpha.

Mine too. I think there are a number of strong men who seek either a Domme or a Cuckold relationship. I think some men who are professionally proud and confident crave some level of humiliation is secret and the bed room is the perfect place for that.

Real cucks who are in a relationship and living with reality are not the problem. It is the wannabes who live only in fantasy. I cringe when they post picture of their wives or girlfriends and ask for someone to fake them. Does their woman really want her picture out in public like that without her knowledge?

Last edited:
I’m a single guy and am sexually submissive. I would LOVE to be in a cuckold relationship but I haven’t been lucky enough to find one yet but........

I try to use the sites well. There are cuckold forums and pages which we post in and I’m sure Black alphas and women look at from time to time but mostly avoid.

Personally I think cock blocking Black alphas by wasting their time as a catfish sort of goes entirely against the whole fetish!

That's understandable, but as a single white girl, you don't fit here much better than a single white guy. Single white girls don't find 'bulls', they just date black guys. There are probably better sites for each. The 3way dynamic is a big part of what the site is about.
😂😂
I think we all know that true bulls are in a class by themselves, and not all black men are bulls. A true bull carries himself differently in most aspects of their life. There is a difference between being with a bull and being with a black man, and yes, I have first hand experience with both. It may be different from your experience, but isn’t this world different for everyone?

Last edited:
I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?
Without cucks there is no requirement for bulls remember that

Back