Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

Sure, that's fine. I support that. But the OP was about cucks, not fakes. And sunshine is complaining about white guys in general, not just fakes. I'm just saying this site is about a 3 way dynamic that cucks are an important part of. And some single white guys are wannabe cucks, so there's that too.
To be clear, I wasn’t complaining. I said I wasn’t expecting so many, specifically, I wasn’t expecting so many to message me to just want to talk to a woman that has been with BBC. It’s one more aspect of the site, people are here for different things.

I guess people are just at different stages and different levels of what is essentially a kink. I’m willing to bet when I first started on sites like these I was one of the annoying people. Eventually we all find our place.

I’d like to think I could have a nice conversation with anyone on here now and not ruin anyone’s experience! But I know my place......... a beta shouldn’t talk unless instructed too!!

I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?
These men like this site so much because they are punk ass guys who yearn to taste the same dick that their girl or wife is tasting.

To me, and the BF to my hotwife GF, is to keep it local. Why bother interacting with someone that lives out of the area and you aren't going to meet anyway? There isn't a Tab or method to only interact with local people here, or I'm not aware of any.

I don’t think it is cucks that are ruining it as much as fakes and obvious role players this whole fetishized version of the replacement theory really should go, or atleast stick to the extreme section. It has no bearing on this lifestyle and it’s just a bunch of extreme nonsense, you can even see parts of it in this thread. “White women don’t want white babies anymore”, what a load of crockery.

I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?
Thank you bruh. 💯.

Your completely delusional. There is no agenda. Society is becoming more diverse, women with access to education are concentrating on careers over statting a family.
Well obviously you need to read more carefully and think when looking at 3/4 of the threads and posts on this site. Because 3/4 of them who make threads on this site and 3/4 who post comments say they want and are trying to do whatever they can to make it so in the not to distant future that all white women fuck bbc and literally also trying to make it so almost every white woman becomes bbc only and they are also saying they are trying to make it so they can make as many white males as they can possibly achieve towards 100% get cucked by white women and bbc's and become cucks for life. So when you have 75% of participants on this site doing that and going to Twitter and elsewhere attempting to promote, expand this same objective goal to influence as many people,especially the younger people and weak willed/minded as possible to adopt and support this same objective goal, do you know what that equates to? It equates to AN AGENDA!!! That's WHAT AGENDAS ARE!! LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY!!!! You're DELUSIONAL if you don't realize almost all of this site has turned into the premise of an agenda. And you're also delusional if you don't know the fact that literally over 95% of the people on this planet over the age of 16 all have agendas from day to day , year to year. That is a point that has been proven by just about every collegiate scholar for the past 150 years.

Well obviously you need to read more carefully and think when looking at 3/4 of the threads and posts on this site. Because 3/4 of them who make threads on this site and 3/4 who post comments say they want and are trying to do whatever they can to make it so in the not to distant future that all white women fuck bbc and literally also trying to make it so almost every white woman becomes bbc only and they are also saying they are trying to make it so they can make as many white males as they can possibly achieve towards 100% get cucked by white women and bbc's and become cucks for life. So when you have 75% of participants on this site doing that and going to Twitter and elsewhere attempting to promote, expand this same objective goal to influence as many people,especially the younger people and weak willed/minded as possible to adopt and support this same objective goal, do you know what that equates to? It equates to AN AGENDA!!! That's WHAT AGENDAS ARE!! LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY!!!! You're DELUSIONAL if you don't realize almost all of this site has turned into the premise of an agenda. And you're also delusional if you don't know the fact that literally over 95% of the people on this planet over the age of 16 all have agendas from day to day , year to year. That is a point that has been proven by just about every collegiate scholar for the past 150 years.
This site has a tiny amount of members, so low that its statistically insignificant. Most the posters are not even the involved in the lifestyle and ones that are just want some fun. Your delusional nonsensical rants about some BNWO are laughable.

Lots of black women are marrying white guys these days, especially the more educated and successfully ladies. Its just part of diversification of society. Overtime the number of pure bred whites, blacks and other races will decease and the bloodlines get diluted.

Distribution of wealth is the ultimate barometer of a races success or decline and in that area Asians are kicking everyone’s asses.

Last edited:
It's one of my greatest sources of frustration in this lifestyle. These obnoxious, hateful, jerk-off fantasy seekers, or the catfish who pretend to be a woman that ruin it for everyone else.
Early on (early 2000's), when I would write a woman about this lifestyle, I'd get about a 30-40% response rate. Now it's like 3-4%.
This group of assholes have irritated so many women, that most women don't even bother responding to legitimate, well-thought out, patient lifestyle men anymore.
I'm good friends with a prominent lifestyle QoS cuckoldress, and she stopped reading her Inbox on a different lifestyle site, because it was constantly filled with messages from these types of guys. Not to mention, she has been catfished and stood up enough times to where she stopped trying to meet a cuckold. Imagine being a relatively normal lifestyle guy, really looking for a good woman, and you don't even have a chance because she was turned off by these types of guys.

I've spoken to a few women on this site that have experienced some of them here.
I wish there was a good solution, but assholes who just don't get it exist everywhere... especially in the dark recesses of the internet.

Some points white guys on this site should heed:
- Don't insult a woman's (or a black man's) intelligence by pretending to be someone else. It's a dick move. No one respects you.
- If you write a woman, be polite, be interesting, and write more than a few words.
- If a woman declines, or simply refuses to respond, accept it graciously. Being bitter or angry, and lashing out only makes you look bad.
- If you are into bisexual stuff, or gay stuff... fine. Keep it in the areas meant for bi/gay activity. Those of us who are straight don't want to be identified as bi/gay. Imagine if there was a group of people that was into something that you didn't like, such as *******, but they constantly posted content about it in your forums, and everyone started assuming you were into ******* as well. You wouldn't like it at all.
- Stop saying your particular kink applies to everyone in the lifestyle. Not every white cuck wants to be turned into a sissy. Not every white cuck wants to suck a dick or be fucked or clean up a creampie. Not every white cuck wants the white people to be bred out of the world. You appear fanatical when you make statements like these. If you, or you and a woman in your life want to pursue those things, great. Don't assume everyone, or anyone wants those things.

This place is for fantasies !! If you REALLY want to have a certain type of sex.....close the laptop, get off your fucking ass, pony-up your balls, take a shower, go to a club and start hitting on some bitches.
If you think you can email someone to come suck your dick on Thursdays between the hours of 3-11when your wife is away, you fucking delusional and IF you find a bitch that'll do it....she's a ****** and it'll co$t you.
Find a dating site, tinder, POF, AFF, make an honest profile and get out there!

I never pretend to married. I am a widower. I do help ladies that ask for it. Sorry but a lot of BBC don’t show up. Use fake or old photos like 100 pounds ago. Then there are the drunks and stoners. Or the guys that show up with two or three of their friends. These are the guys You should be getting after. I am sure that a lot of couples will agree.

might I suggest you look for ladies on a non cuck web site.

Back