Only black bulls?

Only black bulls?

• Yes, only black bulls

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No, open to other races

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?

Great question, been meaning to post our thoughts on this exact issue: OUR (hubby/wife, MWC in FLA) opinion is: if a girlfriend or wife fucks other white men, she's NEVER going to be a "hotwife." Hotwives should ONLY fuck black men. Cucks should NEVER EVER suggest or allow wife to fuck a white guy. The thought of ANY of my life's loves even kissing another white guy WAS (and STILL IS, god forbid) the only reason I would need to leave her. My girls, your girls, our girls of all ages (adult), so long as their even a little bit pretty, deserve to be properly fucked. BBC fucked. BBC whored. BBC owned. etc. They never begged you for white cock, did they?bbc own.JPG

Great question, been meaning to post our thoughts on this exact issue: OUR (hubby/wife, MWC in FLA) opinion is: if a girlfriend or wife fucks other white men, she's NEVER going to be a "hotwife." Hotwives should ONLY fuck black men. Cucks should NEVER EVER suggest or allow wife to fuck a white guy. The thought of ANY of my life's loves even kissing another white guy WAS (and STILL IS, god forbid) the only reason I would need to leave her. My girls, your girls, our girls of all ages (adult), so long as their even a little bit pretty, deserve to be properly fucked. BBC fucked. BBC whored. BBC owned. etc. They never begged you for white cock, did they?View attachment 7188309
Makes perfect sense, I totally get it!

Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?
For us, all big cocks are welcome... Don't care the race...

Until today only one white bull, having three girls with him, since hubby was castrated. My hubby cuck opened this account, he wants me to get blacked. But hey: I have the pussy, I decide.

Back