Wife's Preference

What is your wife's preference when cucking you? Check all that apply.

• Allowing you to watch only

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Allowing you to watch and jack off

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Allowing you to have some contact such as kissing her, sucking her nipples or toes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Allowing you to hold her hand

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Allowing you to have her suck your your cock

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Allowing you to join in completely

• Allowing you to clean her after the bull cums

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Not allowing you in the room at all

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Any combination of the above

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Some wives don't want her cucks around when they are with their bulls and some are total exhibitionists and love to perform in front of them. Which applies in your relationship?

My wife occasionally allows me to watch and clean her up after the black guys cum in her, but she does NOT want to see me jerking off anymore. I can jerk off long as she doesn't have to see me jerkin. She's getting to where she prefers to enjoy the black guys without me around as well :)

It’s normally the bull that tells me that apart from watching and masturbating as he fucks my wife . On occasions I have to guide his cock into my wife’s cunt or I lay under my wife in a 69 position as he fucks her so I lick her clit and his ball sack then he cums in her I have to stay there and clean her up

When my wife’s black boyfriend comes over, they stay in our bedroom and I stay in the bedroom next door. I jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning, the bed squeaking and my wife’s ass being slapped, which she loves. She loves the girth of his black cock, because it applies constant pressure and stretching on her clit. He loves her bubble butt and cups her big butt cheeks with his hands while she is riding his BBC on top and he plays with her ass while she is riding reverse cowgirl position where he can see her pussy stretched wide.

IMG_0003.jpeg

Back