Black only?

Black only is a proclamation of disdain for white cucks. Which I get. But why dismiss everyone else? A f**k is a f**k is a f**k. At the end of the day, pussy should NEVER discriminate; give it up for whitey 😂 He's earned every sniff.

We messed around with white guys...until my wife got a taste. BBC only now. Without exception.
Wow, same experience. The very first swing party I personally hosted was attended by my girlfriend (at the time, later to become 1st wife) was in 1999 or 2000 in Ft. Lauderdale at a fancy expensive hotel. 2 other couples and 1 white gay and one black guy. I didn’t really know too much about BBC as such a powerful ******* of nature. So, white guy shows up first and he does NOT look,like his picture did and my wife kinda looked sideways at me. Then the black guy showed up, groomed, gentle, smiling, great body…and I then asked the white guy to leave.and then the party started. When I saw what bbc did to,these women but especially my girl, that was it. Since then, had 3 girlfriends and now with my 2nd wife and I took them all to get blacked. They all loved it and hopefully I’ll bump into them again now that I’m hosting again with my current hotwife Candy.candy has been all black for I guess 10 years now.

Back