After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
well this has happened every time my wife has been with a bull. most of the time I have already had my creampie so I'll go to my office and look a t any video & pictures that I have taken of the encounter and make some notes ( as I like to create storys ) that usually makes me hard so I'll go to bed get some sloppy seconds while she tells me details of how good or bad it was. Then in the morning I'll hit it again just because. We both have the desire for her to spend a night alone with a bull

well this has happened every time my wife has been with a bull. most of the time I have already had my creampie so I'll go to my office and look a t any video & pictures that I have taken of the encounter and make some notes ( as I like to create storys ) that usually makes me hard so I'll go to bed get some sloppy seconds while she tells me details of how good or bad it was. Then in the morning I'll hit it again just because. We both have the desire for her to spend a night alone with a bull

What do you do with the photos?

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?
Everytime we had sex. either with my husband or our black friend, when they cummed we remained coupled until they relaxed completely.
Some times my husband just sat over a futon at the bottom of our bed and watched us fucking. After we finished, he either fucked or cleaned me.
In other occasions, like when my ex and me fucked over a bus, my husband had sex with me some hours later when we arrived at home.
Our black friend wasn't having a relationship with some girl else by those days, so he had sex just with me. We used to call him for visit us during the weekends, so when he finally fucked me, he felt a great relief sensation.

Perhaps not as we did 17 yrs ago!!!!!! my wife had brought her boss around many times to fuck her while I secretly watched from out side through the pation doors, this one night he had finished and only left by a couple of minutes and my eagerness and complacency as it was so regular , I rushed in to reclaim her, I was straight down between her legs sucking her clit and my tongue deep in her with her legs spread wide, I felt her struggle I pushed her back and kept lapping away, ............ a few seconds after she pushed me off, telling me that he had walked back in the room (he had left his phone on the coffee table) he stood and watched she told me for few seconds before walking out
she confessed the next day at work, that she hadn't been cheating on me as he thought and that I had known all along
My cuckold lfe had been exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as it later turned out he had shared his first wife and NOW SHARES MINE!!!

My wife Joti gives me a few slaps just for fun. She makes fun of my 4.5 inch dick. She calls me 5 years old dick. She calls her black bull the real man. She also tells me how her bull will grill me.

Back