After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
Me? Hold her. Cuddle her. Tell her how special she is and how much I love her.

I eat her. But we use condoms. We swallow if he pulls out and cums on her or on her mouth

Since we have ******* at home she meets the bull at his hotel usually just one overnight he does not live in the area, ask her if she is ok and had a goodtime. Seems to take her a couple days to adjust and get back to her normal self sex is determined by her sometimes she doesnt want to kiss me other times it is deep passionate kisses. I always get the feeling she didnt want to come home.

Since we have ******* at home she meets the bull at his hotel usually just one overnight he does not live in the area, ask her if she is ok and had a goodtime. Seems to take her a couple days to adjust and get back to her normal self sex is determined by her sometimes she doesnt want to kiss me other times it is deep passionate kisses. I always get the feeling she didnt want to come home.
Can u blame her Chip ? Sexual ******* in a hotel room with a real man a big black man or coming back to you - a white pussy boy and some ******* up her ass ?

Can u blame her Chip ? Sexual ******* in a hotel room with a real man a big black man or coming back to you - a white pussy boy and some ******* up her ass ?
No I can't blame her and I don't understand I am not the man who can satisfy her sexually especially after being with her black lover. I always fear one day she won't come home

Back