What happens when ?

Olderwhtcpl

Couple
From
WI, US
What happens when your bull takes charge in the bedroom, how demanding is he once a couple has left the bull to call all shots in the bedroom ? What happens when the bull emasculates the husband? Is there any chance for the husband to act like a man in front of his wife again an for her to respect him again? This is something we have wondered how others view this question?

What happens when your bull takes charge in the bedroom, how demanding is he once a couple has left the bull to call all shots in the bedroom ? What happens when the bull emasculates the husband? Is there any chance for the husband to act like a man in front of his wife again a for her to respect him again? This is something we have wondered how others view this question?
That wasn’t a problem for us when we were active, I’ve seen my hub in action, everything that went on in the room had my hubs stamp of approval, my hub spent most of his life as a bull, and an Alpha male. I think of it like the super powerful executive that visits a dominatrix once a month, just because you find out about that doesn’t mean you should challenger him in the board room, you’ll lose your job!

That wasn’t a problem for us when we were active, I’ve seen my hub in action, everything that went on in the room had my hubs stamp of approval, my hub spent most of his life as a bull, and an Alpha male. I think of it like the super powerful executive that visits a dominatrix once a month, just because you find out about that doesn’t mean you should challenger him in the board room, you’ll lose your job!
Great response

Very well said. For an alternate lifestyle to work, I think the husband and wife need to be very much in sync with their desires and expectations.

If you met me (husband) in public, you would probably never guess that I am a submissive cuckold. As my wife would describe me, I am 6', muscular, very masculine male that has a very dominant, commanding appearance. Probably because I am a retired military pilot with lots of combat experience. I've even commanded troops on the ground and my aircrew in the air in combat.

However, as dominant as I am outside the bedroom, I am the exact opposite in the bedroom.

I learned this about myself when I was in college, at bout 20 yrs old. I discovered that my wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with a good buddy of mine, Lou. He and I played intramurals together and I knew him well. Lou was a well built, well hung guy that had a reputation of being really good at sex with the ladies. Plus, I am bi and I had a slight crush on him, myself.

My fiancée and I had been living together for about two years at this point, and our sex life had gotten really boring. I am very submissive in the bedroom. I have a below average size penis and I orgasm very quickly. To put it bluntly, I am simply not good at sex, at all. So, I completely understood why she would be attracted to Lou.

But, I also discovered that I was extremely turned on by the thought of her fucking Lou. I didn't want to lose her to Lou, but I was relieved that she was getting the exciting, mind-blowing sex she craved and deserved from Lou.

I was amazed by how normal she acted and continued to treat me in a very loving way when we were together. So, for about two months, I played dumb to all of the signs of their affair. I even found myself doing things to make it as easy for her to fuck Lou as much as she wanted.

Their affair finally got exposed and I thought it was the end of us. But, we talked and we both started confessing things to each other. She was confused when I told her that I was turned on by the thought of her having sex with Lou. Especially when I told her that if she married me, I was completely ok with her continuing to have sex with Lou. I even told her that I knew I was terrible at sex. So, as my wife, she would always have my permission to fuck other men whenever she wanted, wherever she wanted and as much as she wanted. Luckily, for me, she decided to give it a try.

Lou moved in with us and we shared one king bed. I gave him full ownership of my fiancée's pussy. It had been that way for a while anyway, lol.

I loved knowing that Lou's thick, 10" cock was what my fiancée was now used to. And, that she was carrying his cum inside of her all of the time, instead of mine. I got all of the sexual satisfaction I needed with cleaning her pussy, his cock and masturbating.

We've been married for over thirty years. We love each other very much, and I love knowing that her pussy is not for me. It's for other, more sexually superior men.

Olderwhtcpl:
Hypothetically, I guess your scenario could happen. But why chance it? Taking "charge" in the bedroom does not necessarily mean "emasculating" the husband unless someone wants that to happen. As had been previously said, ground rules are set, in our case. I do not have any delusions that the man, my wife and I choose, is there at our invitation and for one purpose, to fuck her.

Personally, we are looking for an enjoyable experience where everyone gets what they come for. Not to be humiliated and scorned. To your point, I think some cucks' go out of their way to make this lifestyle a little more complicated than it needs to be.

Very well said. For an alternate lifestyle to work, I think the husband and wife need to be very much in sync with their desires and expectations.

If you met me (husband) in public, you would probably never guess that I am a submissive cuckold. As my wife would describe me, I am 6', muscular, very masculine male that has a very dominant, commanding appearance. Probably because I am a retired military pilot with lots of combat experience. I've even commanded troops on the ground and my aircrew in the air in combat.

However, as dominant as I am outside the bedroom, I am the exact opposite in the bedroom.

I learned this about myself when I was in college, at bout 20 yrs old. I discovered that my wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with a good buddy of mine, Lou. He and I played intramurals together and I knew him well. Lou was a well built, well hung guy that had a reputation of being really good at sex with the ladies. Plus, I am bi and I had a slight crush on him, myself.

My fiancée and I had been living together for about two years at this point, and our sex life had gotten really boring. I am very submissive in the bedroom. I have a below average size penis and I orgasm very quickly. To put it bluntly, I am simply not good at sex, at all. So, I completely understood why she would be attracted to Lou.

But, I also discovered that I was extremely turned on by the thought of her fucking Lou. I didn't want to lose her to Lou, but I was relieved that she was getting the exciting, mind-blowing sex she craved and deserved from Lou.

I was amazed by how normal she acted and continued to treat me in a very loving way when we were together. So, for about two months, I played dumb to all of the signs of their affair. I even found myself doing things to make it as easy for her to fuck Lou as much as she wanted.

Their affair finally got exposed and I thought it was the end of us. But, we talked and we both started confessing things to each other. She was confused when I told her that I was turned on by the thought of her having sex with Lou. Especially when I told her that if she married me, I was completely ok with her continuing to have sex with Lou. I even told her that I knew I was terrible at sex. So, as my wife, she would always have my permission to fuck other men whenever she wanted, wherever she wanted and as much as she wanted. Luckily, for me, she decided to give it a try.

Lou moved in with us and we shared one king bed. I gave him full ownership of my fiancée's pussy. It had been that way for a while anyway, lol.

I loved knowing that Lou's thick, 10" cock was what my fiancée was now used to. And, that she was carrying his cum inside of her all of the time, instead of mine. I got all of the sexual satisfaction I needed with cleaning her pussy, his cock and masturbating.

We've been married for over thirty years. We love each other very much, and I love knowing that her pussy is not for me. It's for other, more sexually superior men.
Wow,,,quite the back story, not at all unlike ours for the most part,,,I was in a declared relationship with my hub for 11 months, he was out of town as the foremen for a sheetmetal crew and the job was a hospital and there was no such thing as stopping before it was done. Unfortunately (or fortunately as it were), this included him coming home for New Years Eve, it wasn’t happening! He did however finish the job the next day and was home before midnight on New Years,,,only to have me confess that I went out, got *******, and went home with a co-worker and spent the night letting him fuck me three times (I threw in “he wanted to do me in your favorite position). After a couple of “fridgid” weeks, he took me to an adult bookstore, I inquired as to what was behind the curtain separating the back of the store from the magazines and sex toys. He told me that’s where the video booths were and proceeded to lead me into them, long story longer, I spotted the hole in the wall and asked him what that? He looked into it and told me to check it out,,,that when I not only saw my first black cock, but I was later to discover it was around ten inches and thick as my wrist,,,and uncut! That was another first for me, I was only 23 and had yet to fully spread my wings. My husband said that if I put my fingers through the hole and gestured, it would appear right in my face, he said that’s called “finger fishing”. I was blown away, how did this exist and I didn’t know anything about it, some secret private world that only men were privy to. He asked me if I wanted to suck it,,,considering the way the past few weeks had gone since New Years I thought it might be some kinda trap, so despite my true feelings, I declined,,,at which point my hub asked if I’d mind if he did? I should point out that my hub lost his virginity at the age of 11 to a 14 year old girl, this resulting him becoming a hedonist, a seeker of pleasure, and he took it where he found it. Back to our origin story,,,I signaled for him to have at it, which he did, and just as he described that ink black snake slowly slid through the hole, I watched my hub sucking that cock like I was a starving Biafran watching him stuff his face with Lasagna,,,my hub paused and again asked me if I was sure I didn’t want to try it,,,I was on my knees before he finished the sentence!!! The following week he took my to the Fairvilla XXX Cinema in Orlando, we noticed a commotion behind us, there was a young wife wearing a summer dress that was completely open, men were all around her, no one was watching the movie, I myself had never been so wet. The next week we went back, I wore a nice baby blue flowered summer dress that buttoned up the front (without a stitch on underneath), we sat in the back row, which had the previous back row removed to make room for men to stand back there, we sat down and I began unbuttoning, when I was done I took both side of my dress and threw them to the side, splaying my legs wide open,,,I was in another world, Marilyn Chambers and her “Green Door” had nothing on me that night, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys, some of them even used my hub while they waited their turn (that’s when I learned about “fluffing”. The next week my husband brought me to the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park, and I received my education on “Dogging”,,,followed by finding select blacks in the theatre and bringing them to the Galaxy Motel on South Orange Blossom Trail,,,by April 15 we were married, any day now we’ll be celebrating our 39th anniversary. It’d be ten years before we started making videos, before that I fucked and sucked so much black cock it was unbelievable, I was like a kid in a candy store, I began to be drawn to the whole cuckold thing and it went right along with my style of sex, no condoms, and if you want another shot at me you better not pull out! This is a basic modus operandi for a true cuckold relationship, at the moment of release, the realization that this is that glimpse of time when the act of cuckolding my husband has reached its pinnacle, I’m rewarded with my most intensive orgasm. So you can see why I’d rather not fuck at all if I had to give that up. Where we differ from you I guess is the fact that for us, it’s always been him and me against the world, we want everyone to have a good time, but we come first to each other, and everything we do, from the first add, to the first email, to the last drop of bulls cum in my pussy, is all leading up to my husbands orgasm when he slides into me to reclaim what’s his and the explosion that ensues,,,and for all that I got to have as much cock as I wanted, whenever I wanted it, no fantasy unfulfilled. We must’ve been living on a different planet, cause with all that I never accepted the use of a condom, insisted they cum in me each and every time, and never caught so much as a cold,,,in 23 years of activity,,,anti that the $hit? LOL

Wow,,,quite the back story, not at all unlike ours for the most part,,,I was in a declared relationship with my hub for 11 months, he was out of town as the foremen for a sheetmetal crew and the job was a hospital and there was no such thing as stopping before it was done. Unfortunately (or fortunately as it were), this included him coming home for New Years Eve, it wasn’t happening! He did however finish the job the next day and was home before midnight on New Years,,,only to have me confess that I went out, got *******, and went home with a co-worker and spent the night letting him fuck me three times (I threw in “he wanted to do me in your favorite position). After a couple of “fridgid” weeks, he took me to an adult bookstore, I inquired as to what was behind the curtain separating the back of the store from the magazines and sex toys. He told me that’s where the video booths were and proceeded to lead me into them, long story longer, I spotted the hole in the wall and asked him what that? He looked into it and told me to check it out,,,that when I not only saw my first black cock, but I was later to discover it was around ten inches and thick as my wrist,,,and uncut! That was another first for me, I was only 23 and had yet to fully spread my wings. My husband said that if I put my fingers through the hole and gestured, it would appear right in my face, he said that’s called “finger fishing”. I was blown away, how did this exist and I didn’t know anything about it, some secret private world that only men were privy to. He asked me if I wanted to suck it,,,considering the way the past few weeks had gone since New Years I thought it might be some kinda trap, so despite my true feelings, I declined,,,at which point my hub asked if I’d mind if he did? I should point out that my hub lost his virginity at the age of 11 to a 14 year old girl, this resulting him becoming a hedonist, a seeker of pleasure, and he took it where he found it. Back to our origin story,,,I signaled for him to have at it, which he did, and just as he described that ink black snake slowly slid through the hole, I watched my hub sucking that cock like I was a starving Biafran watching him stuff his face with Lasagna,,,my hub paused and again asked me if I was sure I didn’t want to try it,,,I was on my knees before he finished the sentence!!! The following week he took my to the Fairvilla XXX Cinema in Orlando, we noticed a commotion behind us, there was a young wife wearing a summer dress that was completely open, men were all around her, no one was watching the movie, I myself had never been so wet. The next week we went back, I wore a nice baby blue flowered summer dress that buttoned up the front (without a stitch on underneath), we sat in the back row, which had the previous back row removed to make room for men to stand back there, we sat down and I began unbuttoning, when I was done I took both side of my dress and threw them to the side, splaying my legs wide open,,,I was in another world, Marilyn Chambers and her “Green Door” had nothing on me that night, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys, some of them even used my hub while they waited their turn (that’s when I learned about “fluffing”. The next week my husband brought me to the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park, and I received my education on “Dogging”,,,followed by finding select blacks in the theatre and bringing them to the Galaxy Motel on South Orange Blossom Trail,,,by April 15 we were married, any day now we’ll be celebrating our 39th anniversary. It’d be ten years before we started making videos, before that I fucked and sucked so much black cock it was unbelievable, I was like a kid in a candy store, I began to be drawn to the whole cuckold thing and it went right along with my style of sex, no condoms, and if you want another shot at me you better not pull out! This is a basic modus operandi for a true cuckold relationship, at the moment of release, the realization that this is that glimpse of time when the act of cuckolding my husband has reached its pinnacle, I’m rewarded with my most intensive orgasm. So you can see why I’d rather not fuck at all if I had to give that up. Where we differ from you I guess is the fact that for us, it’s always been him and me against the world, we want everyone to have a good time, but we come first to each other, and everything we do, from the first add, to the first email, to the last drop of bulls cum in my pussy, is all leading up to my husbands orgasm when he slides into me to reclaim what’s his and the explosion that ensues,,,and for all that I got to have as much cock as I wanted, whenever I wanted it, no fantasy unfulfilled. We must’ve been living on a different planet, cause with all that I never accepted the use of a condom, insisted they cum in me each and every time, and never caught so much as a cold,,,in 23 years of activity,,,anti that the $hit? LOL

Thanks for the great post Mary. Love knowing your back-story. I have 'enjoyed' a lot of your videos and I particularly like the one's where hubby got involved. You two are a lot like us.

I just wanted to reinforce your position on condoms and the importance of other men cumming in the wife. Kate has been fucking other men (a lot of men) for over 20 years, and a LOT of those men have been black. Kate has had black boyfriends during our marriage, but most of the black men who have fucked her have been total-stranger one-night-stands. No condoms.

We have been to black&white parties. The particular parties we attended always had four white couples (four bedrooms) and a bunch of black guys. Each of the wives would get fucked by several different black guys, and we never saw a condom at any of those parties.

When Kate first started fucking black guys, Dark Cavern was up and running. I would get on Dark Cavern and chat up black guys who happened to be online at the time. I would invite one of them to come to the house and fuck Kate. It was as easy as ordering a pizza. A LOT of local black guys from Dark Cavern fucked Kate...no condoms.

The only time Kate made guys wear condoms was when she fucked the Jamaican guys who worked at Hedo. If you have ever seen the video that Mike shot of Jan B getting gang banged by a bunch of Jamaican guys at Hedo when they went there with us, even Jan made the guys wear condoms. Even though the Jamaican guys have to wear condoms. it is still worth it to get to see them fucking Kate.

All of that to say yes, not even a cold.

Rob

Back
Thanks for the great post Mary. Love knowing your back-story. I have 'enjoyed' a lot of your videos and I particularly like the one's where hubby got involved. You two are a lot like us.

I just wanted to reinforce your position on condoms and the importance of other men cumming in the wife. Kate has been fucking other men (a lot of men) for over 20 years, and a LOT of those men have been black. Kate has had black boyfriends during our marriage, but most of the black men who have fucked her have been total-stranger one-night-stands. No condoms.

We have been to black&white parties. The particular parties we attended always had four white couples (four bedrooms) and a bunch of black guys. Each of the wives would get fucked by several different black guys, and we never saw a condom at any of those parties.

When Kate first started fucking black guys, Dark Cavern was up and running. I would get on Dark Cavern and chat up black guys who happened to be online at the time. I would invite one of them to come to the house and fuck Kate. It was as easy as ordering a pizza. A LOT of local black guys from Dark Cavern fucked Kate...no condoms.

The only time Kate made guys wear condoms was when she fucked the Jamaican guys who worked at Hedo. If you have ever seen the video that Mike shot of Jan B getting gang banged by a bunch of Jamaican guys at Hedo when they went there with us, even Jan made the guys wear condoms. Even though the Jamaican guys have to wear condoms. it is still worth it to get to see them fucking Kate.

All of that to say yes, not even a cold.

Rob
in the early ‘90’s Coco had the Dark Cavern, and a story site called Dark Wanderer, on the Cavern he had a story section (Dark Desires) that I joined back in its infancy, since a lot of my encounters at that time included static pix that we originally took for our own private scrap book (before there was such a thing at the web),,,so I wrote about my encounters and throughout the story I had Coco insert specific pix to help bring it to life, everyone jumped on the bandwagon and so Dark Desires basically became an illustrated story section,,,can’t believe that was 30 years ago,,,geez, time goes by faster every year, I better not blink or I’ll be gone! LOL

Back

in the early ‘90’s Coco had the Dark Cavern, and a story site called Dark Wanderer, on the Cavern he had a story section (Dark Desires) that I joined back in its infancy, since a lot of my encounters at that time included static pix that we originally took for our own private scrap book (before there was such a thing at the web),,,so I wrote about my encounters and throughout the story I had Coco insert specific pix to help bring it to life, everyone jumped on the bandwagon and so Dark Desires basically became an illustrated story section,,,can’t believe that was 30 years ago,,,geez, time goes by faster every year, I better not blink or I’ll be gone! LOL

I remember Dark Wanderer and I have heard of Coco but we never met. We were good friends with Patti the Editor of the Connection Magazines. Connection had a magazine that catered to the interracial scene.

The Dark Cavern website was perfect for us. Kate really got into fucking black guys and Dark Cavern provided a convenient way for us to find local guys. The way the ads section was arranged by geographical area made it easy to use. Over a period of years, a LOT of Dark Cavern guys got to fuck Kate. A few of them became regular boyfriends for Kate, but we kind of liked the anonymity of just inviting a random black guy to come to the house and fuck my wife in our bed.

Back