After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
I depends. Lately she has just been seeing one guy so sometimes we make an evening out of it which ends up in bed. He will fuck her while I watch or kiss her and hold her hand. She always cums a few times so she is usually played out by the time he unloads in her. I usually jack off near the end but sometimes I have very sloppy seconds.

Do you get to take any pics of her getting hammered?

Dicks IR Mix (10).jpg

I depends. Lately she has just been seeing one guy so sometimes we make an evening out of it which ends up in bed. He will fuck her while I watch or kiss her and hold her hand. She always cums a few times so she is usually played out by the time he unloads in her. I usually jack off near the end but sometimes I have very sloppy seconds.

Do you get to take any pics of her getting hammered?

View attachment 34273

Well as my wife admitted to me she prefers bbc to me fucking her,I have changed my attitude.I told her bbc lover that I would still want to watch him Fuck my wife for an hour.Then I told him he could then take her to our bedroom.He could lock the door and then do WHATEVER he wanted with her allnite.I am second best according to her,so I told him to be as dirty as possible to her.I called her bluff a bit !

Back