After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
This is such a great moment....when I get the chance to make love to my wonderful wife after she's been fucked by her bull, the anticipation nearly sends me over the edge before I even enter her pussy. That she at this time is indifferent to my efforts only adds to my excitement. Thankfully she never denies me my pleasure at this time, so its relief to both of us that I finish quickly!

Sometimes she just goes to sleep. Others, we get in the shower together and I help bathe her. Then we get in bed and I worship her pussy slow and gently until she orgasms, then she goes to sleep. If I'm really good, she will unlock my cage before she goes to sleep so I can jerk off next to her.

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?
Although we would love for it happen, due to privacy concerns we are unable to have Black Men come to the house. We usually meet as a couple and do it at motels or his house, but regardless where he fucks her, I like to eat her pussy soon after he is done. Her dilated pussy, leaking a Black Man’s semen, is such a turn on for me that I need to taste her as soon as possible. I also enjoy licking her thighs and tummy and tasting their sexy sweat.

On the rare occasion when she meets her Black Man alone, I want her as soon as she comes back home. As I eat and lick she stays busy telling me all about what he did to her and had her do to him.

No matter where it happens, after she and I have had our steamy sex I like to hold and cuddle with her and tell her how much I love and appreciate her as a woman and my wife. I do that because I want to, and I mean every word I say to her. Even if she got 3 or 4 Black dicks a day, I’d not love her less. I believe that how we treat each other AFTER the fucking contributes greatly to our very close relationship.

The other guy joining us, he's an appetizer, we will STILL be having sex long after he's gone. We enjoy playing with others, female and males, but the best sex we have is together. We always use condoms so there's no cleanup and I wouldn't do it anyway.
We agree! The Black Man fucks her, but TOGETHER we are meeting and pleasing him. She only has sex with him, and although it IS very hot and erotic sex, there is no romantic, emotional contact with him. The Black Men we meet are nice and friendly, but the bottom line is they only want the sex and domination. She is married white pussy and her husband is there to witness her eagerly accepting his Black cock, both of which are important to him. This is a win-win situation for all three of us.

First of all I kiss my wife on her forehead and thank her for letting me enjoy the experience of her being fucked by a huge Black cock.

Then I gently lick every inch of my wife's body, including her cum-laden pussy and ass.

Then I run her a hot bath in our large bath tub. Usually I get in the bath tub with her and bathe her, lovingly and gently.

When my wife and I were trying for a Black baby many years ago, our post-sex routine was different. I would put a cushion under her butt and hold her feet in the air as she lay on her back for 10 minutes, just so all that lovely Afro cum would stay where it belonged and not leak out. And I would never lick her vagina or bathe her. I would lay next to her, play with her hair and just luxuriate in the potent aroma of all that sperm that was on and in her gorgeous body. It worked, because we had three beautiful Black babies (now all grown up) with three different Black men.

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?
Nothing with the babe. She sleeps tight and unable to stand even for a shower. Before, I used to go into our bed impregnated with scent and juice of other men and hers and got off on the sheets. Now I finish off with my room mate girl who is pregnant by the way.

0-mat-kissing-jpg.1216957

I clean her out which helps us bonding again. We talk about how much cuckolding has enhanced our relationship. We talk about how much we love each other. And that cuckolding has given us the most precious gift in our lives, our biracial *******.Interracial_Creampie_2ceb161c8418da8ccb45dae93bf3100e0_full.jpg

Oh my, that's exactly how we plan to end our evenings after fucking at the local swingers club. Before arriving at the club, I have dressed myself accordingly usually with a skimpy sun dress and slip-on strapless black mules and always with my BBC anklet, toe rings, assorted jewelry including my QOS tattoo on my ankle.
I have free range to fuck as much as I want in the club but when I am ready to go home, I come to my husband and tell him I was naughty and cheated on him several times. We drive home mostly in silence. He makes me get undressed in the car. When we arrive home, I have to make the walk of shame carrying my clothes and shoes into the house. We immediately proceed to the bedroom where I must stand in front of my dressing mirror looking at my naked self while describing in detail, how I cheated. My husband calls me a whore and slut as he undresses himself. By now, I am sometimes quivering with delayed orgasms. I am so ashamed that I must open my legs to show him where they fucked me. I admit I loved it and I am nothing but a cock loving whore. My husband slaps my ass and spins me on my knees where we forcefully takes me doggy style. I beg him to stop but he slaps my ass and back as he calls me awful names. I keep my face buried in the pillow as I cry from the humiliation of being taken from behind. Sometimes he'll fuck me in my ass and pull my hair when he cums. I squirt so badly that we always have to put towels under me.
Our evening ends with orgasms so extreme that they are hard to describe. That is what happens in our bed after I have been a Black cock loving whore...until next week and I do it again. I just can't help it.
Scarlett :)

Back