After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
1-IvF6ZbI7GGbUftyI0ysduQ.jpeg

After the Bull Leaves

I wake up with a start. The room is dark and silent. The silence is broken by noise coming from the master bedroom. What sounds like passionate, whimpering cries amid yearning groans. There is the headboard slamming into the wall, rattling the bed in the guest room upon which I was sleeping. The noise keeps me from slipping back to sleep. In the background I hear my wife’s frantic moans, pleading louder for her lover to fuck her harder.

It is still dark outside my window. The time on my watch says 4:23. Usually I’m up by 6 am. I pull the bedcover over my head and follow it with a pillow. They aren’t enough to drown out the noise of sex coming from beyond the wall. This is the sort of punishment I suffer whenever Gina — my wife and Mistress — invites one of her lovers over to spend the night. Her pleasure is often my pain; my humiliation her happiness. I crave to be in the room with them, to watch them fuck. Not to participate though, just to watch and masturbate to their action. My Mistress doesn’t always allow that; she is too sensitive to let me have my own pleasure under her hands. Who am I to argue with her?

The headboard is banging hard against the wall. Besides my Mistress’s wailing cries I can hear her lover, Jerome, grunting in rhythm with her. I can picture him right now, on top of her, holding her legs apart and pounding her silly. The way she hollers his name, I know he’s hitting the right spot.

https://myerotica.com/after-the-bull-leaves-ce9de5196448

After he leaves or she comes home she lays on the bed and show me her worked over pussy. She has me clean her pussy. While I am eating his cum from her pussy she tells me how he fucked her so much better than I can. She tells DSC00329.JPG me how good it feel to be stretched by his big cock. Her pussy is so sensitive that she cums easily from my licking. If she is really happy with my cleaning, she lets me out of my chastity cage and lets me try to fuck her. She tells me I am so small she can't feel me. Even though I have cleaned her pussy as best I can, I feel like a stretched pussy full of cum because he came so deep in her. She tells me how good it felt when he came so deep in her , I cum instantly.

But why do we cuck guys crave this so bad? What drives us to want to do this, to submit ourselves to this humiliation?
Good questions. Another from me would be why is it that all you cucks seem to assemble in the US or the UK? I can spot leprechauns, unicorns, and extra terrestrials more frequently locally before I would encounter a cuck begging me to fuck his wife where I live.

We regroup and come back together. Usually on our bed or the couch. I lick her pussy (usually again) and around her legs and ask her questions about her feelings and what she thought so we can be clear and its a turn on: How feeling, want more, feelings about him. Usually she would ask what I thought about him; his cock size or how I felt as well. Its her time to tell me in private whether she loved it or what ever. Usually it would be her telling me how well he fucked her and that his cock feels so good inside her

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?

You run her water for her, let her sleep. All you can do if it was me that just leave

View attachment 1245726

After the Bull Leaves

I wake up with a start. The room is dark and silent. The silence is broken by noise coming from the master bedroom. What sounds like passionate, whimpering cries amid yearning groans. There is the headboard slamming into the wall, rattling the bed in the guest room upon which I was sleeping. The noise keeps me from slipping back to *******. In the background I hear my wife’s frantic moans, pleading louder for her lover to fuck her harder.

It is still dark outside my window. The time on my watch says 4:23. Usually I’m up by 6 am. I pull the bedcover over my head and follow it with a pillow. They aren’t enough to drown out the noise of sex coming from beyond the wall. This is the sort of punishment I suffer whenever Gina — my wife and Mistress — invites one of her lovers over to spend the night. Her pleasure is often my pain; my humiliation her happiness. I crave to be in the room with them, to watch them fuck. Not to participate though, just to watch and masturbate to their action. My Mistress doesn’t always allow that; she is too sensitive to let me have my own pleasure under her hands. Who am I to argue with her?

The headboard is banging hard against the wall. Besides my Mistress’s wailing cries I can hear her lover, Jerome, grunting in rhythm with her. I can picture him right now, on top of her, holding her legs apart and pounding her silly. The way she hollers his name, I know he’s hitting the right spot.

https://myerotica.com/after-the-bull-leaves-ce9de5196448
Hot hot HOT!!! Thank you muchly Dsoul

I know the scenario and the beautifully angstful feeling it engenders only too well.

Back