After The Bull Leaves... What Happens Next?

After the Bull Leaves. What Happens Next?

• Make love to the wife/hubby

Votes: 257 39.2%
  • Clean out wife's pussy

Votes: 401 61.2%
  • Inquire how the sex was for her

Votes: 186 28.4%

• Total voters
You have a point! But there have been times I was quite satisfied and ready to do more responsible adult things (i know, boooo!)

Oh sure, you've got other stuff to take care of... But I'll bet while you're taking care of that, you'll still be dreaming and fantasising about some black honey!

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?

Go for some sloppy seconds, make love to my wife while listening to her give me details of how they fucked.

Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you, or intend to do with the wife afterwards?
I will fuck her stretched out pussy adding my cum to his and her's, then lick and suck all the cum out of her.

Marriage & long relationships tend to wear the excitement of sex down for most couples, that's why my wife & I occasionally invite others (M&Fs) to "play" with us. Its amazing how watching my wife get pounded by another man re-elevates the sex between her and me for the next month or so. It's almost like being married the first night on the honeymoon. Same when we're lucky enough to have a female join us. We met a female bartender from the Outback restaurant (hot redhead) and she joined us in our jacuzzi play bunches of times. My wife would guide my cock into her pussy for me, and stimulate her clit while I pounded her ... :smoke: I really miss that girl ... she was so much fun!

We added a glassed in jacuzzi room with a wet bar years ago. Guests to our home seem to always compliment us on the jacuzzi room when they see it ... its sized to hold 6 people comfortably. So when they show an interest in our jacuzzi, we like to invite them to join us in a couple hours of R&R, and let me break out the good scotch, and mix up some margaritas ... and when they say "we don't have swimming suits" we both laugh and tell them we always go "skinny" anyways. Some take the hint and get nek'd ... some don't. Even my wife's sister (she's 32 now) joined us in our jacuzzzz a couple times. :)

i think cleaning her after is part of afterplay that can connect a cuck and his wife. With a Bull having such power and fucking her as only He can she can need some tenderness after, at least my gf did. When He left she was usually exhausted and so well fucked she needed some tlc, which i loved giving her.

I said clean her out and talk about the sex with the black man.

But i think the hubby should clean her out while the black man is still there but some black man don't want to see that idk why but i know of 1 man that don't.

Back