A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
Well I think as long as its planned out between all three then there isn't an issue. But someone said it is up to the wife alone and she can keep a baby she has but that don't mean the husband has to support it unless it was agree between the husband and wife that if it accidentally happens that's their plan. If a bull abuses what they want by cumming inside her when they ask him not to, it is up to each couple but they could hold the bull accountable.
in wife sharing/cuckolding not all is planned!!!!in 30 yrs in my experience most is unplanned to a certain degree!what of the situation where she has met (a bull as you call it) and they are in a hotel room and your not there to ensure he doesn't bareback her,, what about when he has introduce a friend into the session like happen a lot when you let your wife fuck around ? ,,,, what about she gets carried away and loses control??? I'm afraid if you want to ensure she is fucked with a condom your going have to keep a careful eye on her!!!!!!!!!!!! as I said in 30 yrs I have not known many who even want to consider a condom from the out set, and yes I have seen the consequences first hand and had to deal with the outcome of her playing bareback, yes there can be rules, but rules are soon thrown out of the equation by both the "bull" and her, you are living in a world where it an be very unpredicatable once she gone through your front door and is left all night to her own desires and that of others

Like so many things in the legal world, this isn't nearly so cut and dry as you portray it. The Florida statute you cite merely means at the time of birth, the husband's name goes on the birth certificate. Legally, the husband is considered the "presumptive *******"

However the man absolutely has options to divest himself of the responsibility to pay for the baby through age 18 if it can be proven he is not the biological ******* and doesn't want to take on that responsibility. In that case the ******* can file a petition for disestablishment of paternity.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...tute&URL=0700-0799/0742/Sections/0742.18.html

True
However - when i got divorced 2 years ago
the wife had to make a statement as to weather or not she was pregnant at the time of petition
i asked my attorney about it he was aware of my wife and my lifestyle
according to my attorney if she was pregnant - and or if "we" had had a baby while married (and i had been listed on the birth certificate at time of birth) it is possible - however difficult get granted a petition for disestablishment of paternity especially as the bastard baby ages (as the baby get older the courts look as it as that you have accepted moral and emotional responsibility - and they want to "maintain" a "established" family continuity) - also if you succeed in a petition for disestablishment of paternity, there would almost be guaranteed a large alimony settlement (especially in a long term marriage) assuming the husband is the "moneyed" (makes more money).

Florida divorce laws are all about redistribution of income and income equality the state laws want both parties to "be able to enjoy the same life style as before the divorce" - its really about trying to make sure that a divorce wife (or lesser earning partner) does not wind up entitled to public assistance.

in my case my ex made 70K a year but because i make about twice that i was obligated to pay alimony (or reach a settlement) with our incomes - my attorney figured we could manage to keep it around 1000 a month ( but the amount is totally up to the judge)
if we had a baby - the baby support at our income differential would have been in excess of a 1000 a month on top of alimony (alimony reduces baby support baby support does not reduce alimony)

Now alimony can be declined - baby support is court required

Now according to my attorney (ours was a long term marriage) - if i had had a bastard baby - or even if my ex had had a baby when we married that i had been supporting - i could have won a petition for disestablishment of paternity - and not paid baby support - but if i had the judge would have almost definitely ordered alimony closer to $2000 a month rather and around $1000 per month.

finally baby support would end when the baby turns 18 (assuming they have graduated high school)
alimony can be forever ...
but usually only until retirement - in our local jurisdiction they usually will issue until the paying partner reaches age 65-70.

so in recap.

if the husband is the moneyed partner
and if the it is a long term marriage - he is screwed and will pay one way or the other...lol

Hubby and I had discussed this and he is completely supportive and devoted to me. Their would be no problem raising the baby and providing the financial support on his or my part. Should the *******, if he be known, wanted to contribute in any manner he would be more then welcome to.

i LOVE
"Should the *******, if he be known"
one of the reasons i want a cuckqueen that has many lovers / bulls is i don't want "us" to know who the ******* is - i would want the baby to be "ours" not a specific "his" - and yes i would most definitely want the baby to be mixed - the darker the better - i want the humiliation - in FL mixed children (especially in the 20 something single mothers) is becoming very very common - close to half the toddlers of single mothers around here are mixed, so its getting to be totally accepted - even by the Florida red neck's....
in fact i know of 2 real Red Neck men that are raising mixed *******...

I don't think a man on a sex site gets to make moral arguments anymore. Lol. Fucking lol.

Listen little white boy. You are on an interracial cuckold site. I think you left your morals at the door.

Now, I recommend you run along and do your duty: find a nice big black cock for that wife of yours and get her black impregnated like a good little submissive white boy.

you are my kind of lady :)

c27d3960-8ffc-4623-b398-cc6386432d02.jpg
True
However - when i got divorced 2 years ago
the wife had to make a statement as to weather or not she was pregnant at the time of petition
i asked my attorney about it he was aware of my wife and my lifestyle
according to my attorney if she was pregnant - and or if "we" had had a baby while married (and i had been listed on the birth certificate at time of birth) it is possible - however difficult get granted a petition for disestablishment of paternity especially as the bastard baby ages (as the baby get older the courts look as it as that you have accepted moral and emotional responsibility - and they want to "maintain" a "established" family continuity) - also if you succeed in a petition for disestablishment of paternity, there would almost be guaranteed a large alimony settlement (especially in a long term marriage) assuming the husband is the "moneyed" (makes more money).

Florida divorce laws are all about redistribution of income and income equality the state laws want both parties to "be able to enjoy the same life style as before the divorce" - its really about trying to make sure that a divorce wife (or lesser earning partner) does not wind up entitled to public assistance.

in my case my ex made 70K a year but because i make about twice that i was obligated to pay alimony (or reach a settlement) with our incomes - my attorney figured we could manage to keep it around 1000 a month ( but the amount is totally up to the judge)
if we had a baby - the baby support at our income differential would have been in excess of a 1000 a month on top of alimony (alimony reduces baby support baby support does not reduce alimony)

Now alimony can be declined - baby support is court required

Now according to my attorney (ours was a long term marriage) - if i had had a bastard baby - or even if my ex had had a baby when we married that i had been supporting - i could have won a petition for disestablishment of paternity - and not paid baby support - but if i had the judge would have almost definitely ordered alimony closer to $2000 a month rather and around $1000 per month.

finally baby support would end when the baby turns 18 (assuming they have graduated high school)
alimony can be forever ...
but usually only until retirement - in our local jurisdiction they usually will issue until the paying partner reaches age 65-70.

so in recap.

if the husband is the moneyed partner
and if the it is a long term marriage - he is screwed and will pay one way or the other...lol
Thanks for an interesting post.

I would always pay for Julia. Fortunately I would be allowed to have Julia at my place some days every week because I am registered as her *******.

I do not, however, believe that Chris and I would ever want to have a divorce. After several years together we love each other very much and we love our lifestyle.

Personally I do not like the word "bastard". Julia is my terrific biracial princess.

View attachment 1552561
Thanks for an interesting post.

I would always pay for Julia. Fortunately I would be allowed to have Julia at my place some days every week because I am registered as her *******.

I do not, however, believe that Chris and I would ever want to have a divorce. After several years together we love each other very much and we love our lifestyle.

Personally I do not like the word "bastard". Julia is my terrific biracial princess.

i agree using it as a "legal" term
not derogatorily

and i agree i am looking for a long term relationship
including beautiful mixed babies - not seeking to find a girl - marry her - get her black bred - then divorce her.

i was simply responding to a previous post

r

Like many things in life, you sometimes get what you pay for when hiring an attorney. This sort of thing is WAY more complicated than you've portrayed it. There's no way to boil it down so simply. You might have been better off to spend more money on your attorney and having to pay less to your ex.

LOL

I actually paid very little as far as settlement - all things considering - the attorney I used is considered the best in my area.

if you know anything about FL and family court - trying to bring a big gun in from out of the area - almost always backfires on you in the smaller jurisdictions - the judges take it personally - this is the south and smaller jurisdiction are still very much good old boys...lol

The attorney i originally contacted from south FL - a distance relative - who is consider a VERY prominent attorney was actually amazed we got as good a deal as we got...lol (being honest I did as much to negotiate the deal as the attorney did)

The settlement was very favorable for me considering FL law.

FL is not like the majority of the country - we are quite backwards when it comes to divorce law

in most of the country with the ex's income I would have been Scott free .....

i agree using it as a "legal" term
not derogatorily

and i agree i am looking for a long term relationship
including beautiful mixed babies - not seeking to find a girl - marry her - get her black bred - then divorce her.

i was simply responding to a previous post

r

Great!

It's extremely satisfying to be cucked interracially and to have biracial *******. I wish you good luck!

How old are you?

c5577990-cd82-44ae-a9ce-ad59f1c8dcc0.jpg

LOL

I actually paid very little as far as settlement - all things considering - the attorney I used is considered the best in my area.

if you know anything about FL and family court - trying to bring a big gun in from out of the area - almost always backfires on you in the smaller jurisdictions - the judges take it personally - this is the south and smaller jurisdiction are still very much good old boys...lol

The attorney i originally contacted from south FL - a distance relative - who is consider a VERY prominent attorney was actually amazed we got as good a deal as we got...lol (being honest I did as much to negotiate the deal as the attorney did)

The settlement was very favorable for me considering FL law.

FL is not like the majority of the country - we are quite backwards when it comes to divorce law

in most of the country with the ex's income I would have been Scott free .....
Yes I agree with the very last part of your statement. Unless a wife was a stay at home mom or had no income besides the husband alimony comes from a time when the wife depended on the husband to support the family. There is even an amount of years they had to have been married before she can collect of him here today. The only alimony I have any memory about in my state was when my ******* and his first wife divorced and because she never worked , dad paid.

I don't think a man on a sex site gets to make moral arguments anymore. Lol. Fucking lol.

Listen little white boy. You are on an interracial cuckold site. I think you left your morals at the door.

Now, I recommend you run along and do your duty: find a nice big black cock for that wife of yours and get her black impregnated like a good little submissive white boy.
Ouch! Lana I still have morals, but also the nature that wants some sexual fantasies fulfilled as well. So here I am on this site because where else can us perverts (as we are called) get to discuss who we really are,;)

in wife sharing/cuckolding not all is planned!!!!in 30 yrs in my experience most is unplanned to a certain degree!what of the situation where she has met (a bull as you call it) and they are in a hotel room and your not there to ensure he doesn't bareback her,, what about when he has introduce a friend into the session like happen a lot when you let your wife fuck around ? ,,,, what about she gets carried away and loses control??? I'm afraid if you want to ensure she is fucked with a condom your going have to keep a careful eye on her!!!!!!!!!!!! as I said in 30 yrs I have not known many who even want to consider a condom from the out set, and yes I have seen the consequences first hand and had to deal with the outcome of her playing bareback, yes there can be rules, but rules are soon thrown out of the equation by both the "bull" and her, you are living in a world where it an be very unpredicatable once she gone through your front door and is left all night to her own desires and that of others
I'm sorry I guess we got off on the wrong foot. I just get irritated when people try to include everyone else in cuckolding the way they think it should be done.What is okay for them is not always okay for you and I.

Back