A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
LOL as to the poll

Because we all know the bull cannot pay

but then in fairness to the bull we wonder what kind of a guy fucks a lady with the possibility of getting her pregnant and does not care. Does he ever lie awake at night and wonder about the children he has fathered and in whose life he will never be a factor?

Or is just spreading ur seed the end all of everything?

In Florida the husband is responsible for any baby conceived while married regardless of paternity

"The fact that the parties were married when the baby was conceived establishes paternity under Florida’s presumption of legitimacy law, making the “husband” legally bound to and financially responsible for this baby. According to family law and the Florida statutes, a ******* would be ordered to pay baby support until the baby reaches the age of 18, or until emancipated."

"Public policy in Florida dictates “that the ‘legal *******’ of any baby born of a married woman must be that woman’s husband unless a paternity action has been resolved prior to the baby’s birth.” Incorporated into Section 382.013(2)(a) Florida Statutes, states, “If the mom is married at the time of birth, the name of the husband shall be entered on the birth certificate as the ******* of the baby, unless paternity has been determined otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction.” This means that in Florida, a paternity action can and must be filed before a baby is born to a woman in an intact marriage whose husband is not the biological ******* of the baby."

I am lucky to live in FL and would be proud and honored to raise the baby - i just need the right Cuckqueen to marry me
:)
Like so many things in the legal world, this isn't nearly so cut and dry as you portray it. The Florida statute you cite merely means at the time of birth, the husband's name goes on the birth certificate. Legally, the husband is considered the "presumptive *******"

However the man absolutely has options to divest himself of the responsibility to pay for the baby through age 18 if it can be proven he is not the biological ******* and doesn't want to take on that responsibility. In that case the ******* can file a petition for disestablishment of paternity.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...tute&URL=0700-0799/0742/Sections/0742.18.html

LOL as to the poll

Because we all know the bull cannot pay

but then in fairness to the bull we wonder what kind of a guy fucks a lady with the possibility of getting her pregnant and does not care. Does he ever lie awake at night and wonder about the children he has fathered and in whose life he will never be a factor?

Or is just spreading ur seed the end all of everything?
in my experience yes if the woman is married hes hoping to do just that knowing shes white hubby is white and how its going to have to be accepted by hubby if hes let her fuck around
single ladies I am usure about!!!

I think that the cuck couple should take responsibility and raise the baby.
View attachment 1551937
Well I think as long as its planned out between all three then there isn't an issue. But someone said it is up to the wife alone and she can keep a baby she has but that don't mean the husband has to support it unless it was agree between the husband and wife that if it accidentally happens that's their plan. If a bull abuses what they want by cumming inside her when they ask him not to, it is up to each couple but they could hold the bull accountable.

Back