A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
Well personally I believe it is the people involved to plan for this before even beginning to take chances. That being said if it was me, my B/C failed and I became pregnant the first case would be my husband and I raising it and seeing how big of a role the ******* of the baby wanted to play in that baby's life. I would not deny them that right if they wanted it. My husband and I are prepared to raise another baby if that so were the case.
this is the descriptiob of family(wife) i dream about

I'd been fantasizing about this. But when I was with my older bull last week, he was dirty-talking to me and said like he would breed me and I opend to him about those dreams. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting black bred - once I got a career, maybe in 5-10 yrs. The only problem would be his age, if he still keeps me banging by then. And another issue is I still want to have a white, blond baby with blue eyes - a girl or a boy I don't mind. Money? He said he would share the costs with me. He's quite a gentleman.

I'd been fantasizing about this. But when I was with my older bull last week, he was dirty-talking to me and said like he would breed me and I opend to him about those dreams. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting black bred - once I got a career, maybe in 5-10 yrs. The only problem would be his age, if he still keeps me banging by then. And another issue is I still want to have a white, blond baby with blue eyes - a girl or a boy I don't mind. Money? He said he would share the costs with me. He's quite a gentleman.
You can have both if you want.
618052cc-b78a-4188-b8ef-46b3a1f42095.jpg

Could you gives use more on your statement?

Its very simple. 95% of so called cucks are not even cucks but people having a fetish or kink. They attach the 'I'm a cuck' to their condition becasue they are afraid to have the 'you have a fetish'. label attached to them and mostly due to their mis-understanding of what a 'cuckold actually is.

Take a look at all the breeding comments on B2W. Breeding is not cuckoldry no matter how you try to dress it up. The original premis may be one of cuckoldry, i.e watching another man with the female partner but, and heres the problem. Allowing or watching the other man in the relationship to inpregnate the female isn't cucoldry, but the appliance of a deep seeded fetish. Its that simple, and has been proven clinicaly to be factual. Its the mis-labeling of what you are or want to be that is the problem.

I'll let you read my comments over the subject on another thread where I explained things better and so as not to clog threads up with repeats. Starts on page 36.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ate-being-a-cuckold.3897/page-36#post-1591097

Okay, I don't see that statement as talking exactly about breeding or pregnancy. I see it just as another bad example of a black man being better then a white man at having sex. It is saying that white men were not breed to preform sexually but black men were. Preforming sexually to me isn't making babies it is Fucking< Just my view.

And theres the whole point of the mis-placed idea of breeding being a 'cuckold' activity when its a fetish that is often mis-understood and misplaced in a relationship.

Back