A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
The biological ******* always has a chip in the game! Some nice, responsible man might step in and become the paternal *******, but the bloodline automatically remains "in play" if needed. The paternal ******* dies or becomes imprisoned, the BioDad may find himself with some added responsibilities.
Remember, paternity simply identifies who is currently responsible. Recognition Of Parentage keeps the biological's name in the hat.

I know a white couple where the wife simply refused to divulge the name of her Black lover and the courts made her white husband pay for her Black Mullato baby.

Suck on that.

I know a white couple where the wife simply refused to divulge the name of her Black lover and the courts made her white husband pay for her Black Mullato baby.

Suck on that.
what about when she doesn't know who is the actual ******* because she had been fucking 3 different black guys during the month she conceived and had been fucked by all three separate nights 16 nights during the month and twice with the same three in group sex
this is not a hypothetical question it is Fact
so what is the probable outcome in this situation ??????????????

what about when she doesn't know who is the actual ******* because she had been fucking 3 different black guys during the month she conceived and had been fucked by all three separate nights 16 nights during the month and twice with the same three in group sex
this is not a hypothetical question it is Fact
so what is the probable outcome in this situation ??????????????

The white husband must support.

I agree, the cuckold should take responsibility and raise the baby. But it's not always a "fault".
Some white couples want a biracial baby.
Well in case there is a previous agreement, there is no question at all. The legal debate is re those cases where it happens by accident. IMHO it all changes from the state where it happens. In one of my 2 cases, it triggered a divorce. That is because in Ohio proven infidelity was still a ground for divorce, and the impregnation happened when he was not at home 'and didn't know'. Had he known I was fucking her that day and had he acknowledged it, then he would have to pay for the kid. He sucked at being a husband and filed for divorce to avoid paying anything at all. As for the little girl, I regret not being a better human at that time. I did not disappear immediately, but hesitated big time in taking any responsibility - you can feel me. However, her mom soon found another decent white man and both or the three of them benefited from the developments.

Well in case there is a previous agreement, there is no question at all. The legal debate is re those cases where it happens by accident. IMHO it all changes from the state where it happens. In one of my 2 cases, it triggered a divorce. That is because in Ohio proven infidelity was still a ground for divorce, and the impregnation happened when he was not at home 'and didn't know'. Had he known I was fucking her that day and had he acknowledged it, then he would have to pay for the kid. He sucked at being a husband and filed for divorce to avoid paying anything at all. As for the little girl, I regret not being a better human at that time. I did not disappear immediately, but hesitated big time in taking any responsibility - you can feel me. However, her mom soon found another decent white man and both or the three of them benefited from the developments.
lucky white man

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

PS: I'm not impregnated, it's just an interest :angel:
It depends on circumstances. If the lady is married & she is knocked up by black lover. They have a choice to abort the baby but if they are not doing it then the couple should raise the baby. If the lady is single then black lover should support her as she will most likely need financial help. Although black bulll can refuse it saying that it is not my problem but the woman is not getting any enough social security payment from government then she should ask help from her bull.

Legal ******* Vs Biological *******

The male parent of a baby is known as their *******. A man can become a ******* either as a result of impregnating a woman (a biological *******) or by gaining parental responsibility (a legal *******).

The biological ******* of a baby is the person whose genetic material the baby inherited, either as a result of natural conception or sperm donation. A baby’s biological ******* is not automatically considered its legal *******, and does not automatically have parental responsibility.

Biological fathers have parental responsibility if:

• They are married to the baby’s mom at the time of the baby's birth or they marry the baby’s mom after the birth; or
  • They are registered as the baby's ******* on the birth certificate if the registration took place after 1st December 2003; or
  • The mom and ******* have both signed an authorized agreement giving the ******* parental responsibility; or
  • A Court order gives them parental responsibility.

In the America I live in a man is responsible for his own sperm, but in cuckolding if he impregnates a married woman where her AND her husband want it , that is different. The world we live in is so messed up because the true family unit is fading so fast, in the cities there are how many children without fathers? Tax payers either support the children or they support the deadbeat in jail. Mandatory castration instead of jail would be more effective.

In the America I live in a man is responsible for his own sperm, but in cuckolding if he impregnates a married woman where her AND her husband want it , that is different. The world we live in is so messed up because the true family unit is fading so fast, in the cities there are how many children without fathers? Tax payers either support the children or they support the deadbeat in jail. Mandatory castration instead of jail would be more effective.

I don't support castration of superior black men.

Only white cuckold husbands.

So I disagree with you white boy.

The world is changing. Soon non-whites will be in the majority and you will be in the minority.

I hope you understand and accept you future place.

Back