A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
That is my goal
i am finally in a position to support this lifestyle...lol
not all i need is a little fertile BBC slut of a girl to share it with
(again i do not consider slut a derogatorily term)
Good because I love and respect my fantastic wife. It's great that she has the courage to be impregnated with a black baby.

5e010032-eda8-4d0e-8635-10d4a3c406d2.jpg

Last edited:
29 is a great age
fertileow after
still young enough to be wild.
I would love a 29 year year old - but aren't you already taken?
you mis understood my post!ant
my wife of 56 got pregnant 29 yrs ago g a cuckoldwith a black guy, I was distraught then 29 yrs ago but would love it to happen again now after 29 yrs of being a cuckold I would love it now but that now at our age is just a fantasy we have

you mis understood my post!ant
my wife of 56 got pregnant 29 yrs ago g a cuckoldwith a black guy, I was distraught then 29 yrs ago but would love it to happen again now after 29 yrs of being a cuckold I would love it now but that now at our age is just a fantasy we have
I'm 60 and I certainly could get a woman pregnant even at my age. But being the baby of an older man is not great. It wasn't fun being a young boy with a much older *******. We did nothing together.

I'm 60 and I certainly could get a woman pregnant even at my age. But being the baby of an older man is not great. It wasn't fun being a young boy with a much older *******. We did nothing together.
no as I said its a fantasy for us now at the time it had its problems , and her tubes tied now so thank goodness it cant happen but its fun when they try to knock her up lol

Question for you all. If you want to buy a car, lets say a Cadillac. And your two friends are with you to buy the car. Are they responsible to pay monthly payments on the vehicle if you purchase it?
I know this is different but there are limits here. You fathered the baby and it does take 2 to tango. 1 is the woman 2 is the bull. Not the husband of the woman.
I have just one question; how can a husband just "come along for the ride"? And is a husband just "a friend"? And is a baby the same thing as a luxury car? I do not see any connection in your analogy.

Question for you all. If you want to buy a car, lets say a Cadillac. And your two friends are with you to buy the car. Are they responsible to pay monthly payments on the vehicle if you purchase it?
I know this is different but there are limits here. You fathered the baby and it does take 2 to tango. 1 is the woman 2 is the bull. Not the husband of the woman.
In my opinion it is my moral duty as a cuckold husband to raise our biracial *******.

e625a338-6348-4912-9fd0-2387edd73229.gif

In my opinion it is my moral duty as a cuckold husband to raise our biracial *******.

View attachment 1553241
I don't have a wife or a biracial baby but. geoffrya open my eyes to think about this and this is what I came up with.
If the baby is a planned birth by those involved then it is the husbands baby to raise with his wife.
If both the wife and husband agree to a marriage giving her sexual freedom and she ends up with an unplanned pregnancy , If the husband truly loves his wife they should except the baby as their own. Cuckolding is risky so I think because they are in it anyway, they should take the responsibility. The old saying goes if you play you pay.

I don't have a wife or a biracial baby but. geoffrya open my eyes to think about this and this is what I came up with.
If the baby is a planned birth by those involved then it is the husbands baby to raise with his wife.
If both the wife and husband agree to a marriage giving her sexual freedom and she ends up with an unplanned pregnancy , If the husband truly loves his wife they should except the baby as their own. Cuckolding is risky so I think because they are in it anyway, they should take the responsibility. The old saying goes if you play you pay.
I agree, Hottobe!

Back