Impregnating a desi couple

xlove19

Couple
Being from sub continent I know that desi people+ from India or Pakistan) like to have fair skin. People having ******* with lighter skin are welcomed warmly. So my question is that is there any White bull who impregnated Desi indian or Pakistani wife. Did they keep the Baby. How was the experience.
Or is there any desi indian or Pakistani couple who have ******* with a white bull.
Love to hear from you guys.

Being from sub continent I know that desi people+ from India or Pakistan) like to have fair skin. People having ******* with lighter skin are welcomed warmly. So my question is that is there any White bull who impregnated Desi indian or Pakistani wife. Did they keep the Baby. How was the experience.
Or is there any desi indian or Pakistani couple who have ******* with a white bull.
This must be the rarest of rare. I'm curious to know as well.

i understand well how it works with skintone in india & why.
the menial workers in the sun are dark, but those of a higher caste become lighter.
so women in india will often try to lighten their skin to look higher born.
it was like that in europe to, but skin tone wasn't the indicator there.
now a deep tan indicates leisure & therefore excess income now.
i like the darker personally, because it is healthier.
but yes, i have given several prized children.
i've 3 ex-GFs that are "desi" who married in-culture, but choose to have me sire children with them.
one cums over regularly & we do things together with spiked lassi & vindaloo.

i understand well how it works with skintone in india & why.
the menial workers in the sun are dark, but those of a higher caste become lighter.
so women in india will often try to lighten their skin to look higher born.
it was like that in europe to, but skin tone wasn't the indicator there.
now a deep tan indicates leisure & therefore excess income now.
i like the darker personally, because it is healthier.
but yes, i have given several prized children.
i've 3 ex-GFs that are "desi" who married in-culture, but choose to have me sire children with them.
one cums over regularly & we do things together with spiked lassi & vindaloo.
Nice to hear from you that you bred your 3 desi ex GFS. Were these ex Pakistani or only Indians.

hindus. i don't need someone invoking wally molech for vengeance.
i keep completely away from that. had enough of that serving in the army.
don't provoke the devil unless you really want to fight all of his minions.
no offense intended.
O come on man we are all human beings and we have our taboos and kinks to do as well. Common people have no interest in politics.
I was chatting with a guy from Germany or Holland. He remained in Pakistan for about a year in I think 2012. While attending a wedding ceremony with a local friend he was approached by a husband whose wife was willing to play. He fucked his wife in front of him in that wedding place. After that the couple used to travel twice a month to meet that guy in Islamabad where he was studying. This lasted till the guy left after completing his study.
There are many more stories. Pakistani living abroad are quite open as well
So we are human beings and we have kinks

O come on man we are all human beings and we have our taboos and kinks to do as well. Common people have no interest in politics.
I was chatting with a guy from Germany or Holland. He remained in Pakistan for about a year in I think 2012. While attending a wedding ceremony with a local friend he was approached by a husband whose wife was willing to play. He fucked his wife in front of him in that wedding place. After that the couple used to travel twice a month to meet that guy in Islamabad where he was studying. This lasted till the guy left after completing his study.
There are many more stories. Pakistani living abroad are quite open as well
So we are human beings and we have kinks
That is refreshing

I'm currently fucking a mature Indian wife. She's quite petite at 157 cm and 52 kg. Very sub.

Btw: They don't like the "desi" moniker, which translate to "land".

I haven't got her preggo yet, but it might happen.

Back