A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
If tha bitch is married then it's the cucko who's got to pay. It's all his fault. I only sent some cards and gifts for xmas and b-days, and checked the children were treated appropriately. if the woman is single, it depends. They mostly have a family, parents or brothers to take care of the mom and babies. I'm not old, but at my age have sometimes thought about settling down with one of the other, but I wouldn't make a rule of it. If any of us did, we were bankrupt, dude.

If tha bitch is married then it's the cucko who's got to pay. It's all his fault. I only sent some cards and gifts for xmas and b-days, and checked the children were treated appropriately. if the woman is single, it depends. They mostly have a family, parents or brothers to take care of the mom and babies. I'm not old, but at my age have sometimes thought about settling down with one of the other, but I wouldn't make a rule of it. If any of us did, we were bankrupt, dude.
I agree, the cuckold should take responsibility and raise the baby. But it's not always a "fault".
Some white couples want a biracial baby.
9013d609-b2cd-4fdc-8c57-5e3ee65d973a.png

By LAW the cuck has to pay. Its the law plain and simple.

By what law is it plain and simple? Around here if they do a DNA test and it is a bulls baby, It's his problem, There are cases where the state will step in and even if the couple keeps the baby, the bull is ****** to pay baby support.

The law in some countries are very clear. Its not about who is right or wrong that decides. The law is what decides. And it is very difficult to ******* some biological ******* to a DNA test. You can not ******* anybody. That is why the law states, that the husband is the rightful ******* by law. Its plain and simple. Somebody needs to take on the role of the *******.

There are enough mind fuck games in the world that children must deal with while growing up. I don't believe that the parents should be one of them. This is not a game to the baby, nor should an adult take getting pregnant lightly or use it as a sole means to humiliate her husband.

i.e. Take responsibility for your actions.
There you go with that damn logic and stuff ;)

There you go with that damn logic and stuff ;)
You are very correct. Its not a game when a baby is involved. But there are many devoted husbands or submissive husbands that would be very willing to take over as the rightful ******* even though they are not the bilological fathers. Just think about how many men adopt other mens children. It happens more often than you may think!!!!

Back