A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
Sexy Foxy, then you wish to make this a moral discussion, not a legal one.
Legally, the "pecking order" doesn't stop with the paternal *******, I can guarantee you that. Remember the courts don't side with anyone, particularly when the paternal and biological ******* isn't one and the same. The courts only care about the welfare of the baby. Sherlock Holmes might say, "if it was your ink that wrote the script, own up to it!"
You are not convincing.

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

PS: I'm not impregnated, it's just an interest :angel:
Interesting question. I would say it would definitely have to be a conversation between you, your husband, and the biological ******* to see what everyone thought once they all knew. If it were me my husband would probably want to stand up and be the ******* of the baby.

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

if i was the husband, BF, Cuckold
i would prefer not knowing for sure which of her Bull knocked her up.
i would of course support, love and cherish "Our" Black Baby - i would not want the "Sperm Donner" involved in raising "our" baby- He did his job as a superior male, and did what i cant do He bred my Queen with a superior Black offspring for "Us" to enjoy, love, raise and cherish.

All BBC males should be free to breed as many fertile females as they can and not be tied down with raising the offspring - that is the job of us inferior white males.

Of course that is just my opinion - my Queen would be the one to make the final decision!

Last edited:
there is a great deal of difference
I am not in my opinion a freak but would no doubt be considered one by someone not in the cuckold lifestyle but considering the nature of this site it is not what I like being described as here

I think insatiable meant open minded sexually to adopt the role of a cuckhold in a specific setting.

However, a comment like this is clearly idiotic

"All BBC males should be free to breed as many fertile females as they can and not be tied down with raising the offspring - that is the job of us inferior white males. "

Well if it were me I think I'd go to my husband first to be the ******* but I would let the biological ******* know as well in case he wanted to be in the baby's life.

This is where a kind and caring little white cuckold comes into his element. Many white women will now have the experience of being black bred and having black babies while being cared for by a white cuckold. Should have happened years ago

If the white woman got pregnant with her white husband's approval or encouragement, than the husband is fully responsible for the baby. The baby also obviously has the right to know who his or her real ******* is. The more loving, caring relatives involved in the baby's life, the better.

Legally this is totally wrong. The biological ******* would be held responsible in every jurisdiction that I am aware of.

Now the white hubby can decide to support the kid but that would be his choice.

Legally this is totally wrong. The biological ******* would be held responsible in every jurisdiction that I am aware of.

Now the white hubby can decide to support the kid but that would be his choice.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-parentage.htm

Presumed Parents
The law will presume a person is a baby’s other parent under the following circumstances (unless proved otherwise to a court). For example, John will be presumed to be the baby’s other parent if:

• He was married to the baby’s mom when the baby was conceived or born;
  • He attempted to marry the mom (even if the marriage was not valid) and the baby was conceived or born during the “marriage”;
  • He married the mom after the birth and agreed either to have his name on the birth certificate or to support the baby; or
  • He welcomed the baby into his home and openly acted as if the baby was his own. This concept is called “parentage by estoppel” and means that the court can find that a man is the legal *******, even if he is not the biological *******, if he has always treated the baby as his own.

It is my understanding that if the husband acted as the ******* he will be considered the ******* in California. Which means he gains the responsibility for the care of the baby.

California also appears to provide rules for more than two legal parents of children. So a situation could arise where the Bull, the Wife, and the Husband are all considered the baby's parents.

Back