A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
Its a team effort. This is why communication is key. I have a 19 year old ******* from this lifestyle and we were all on the same page. Its no one buisness how the chimd came into the world my ******* knows she is loved from every side. I was their from birth to now and forever and the husband and I are really cool and my baby momma and I are even better.

Its a team effort. This is why communication is key. I have a 19 year old ******* from this lifestyle and we were all on the same page. Its no one buisness how the chimd came into the world my ******* knows she is loved from every side. I was their from birth to now and forever and the husband and I are really cool and my baby momma and I are even better.

That's great. I our relationship I raise our ******* together with my wife. The bull accepted that Julia is my *******.

I am glad that he gave me and Chris the best possible gift.

We believe that Julia is stronger, more healthy and more beautiful because she is biracial.

ac4b086e-7d48-4070-af64-f3ae930528ff.jpg

There is no question regardless of the baby is wanted or not, it is the responsibility of the husband to pay for the upbringing.

In many European countries, if the mom demands a DNA test to a judge and paternity is confirmed, the biological ******* has to pay a monthly pension until the baby's full age, no matter if the pregnancy is the outcome of a crazy night.

In many European countries, if the mom demands a DNA test to a judge and paternity is confirmed, the biological ******* has to pay a monthly pension until the baby's full age, no matter if the pregnancy is the outcome of a crazy night.
Yes, you're right. But I consider it to be my moral responsibility as a cuckold ******* to raise and pay for our *******.

We made a deal with her *******: He impregnates Chris and we raise the baby as our baby. IMG_1710 (1).GIF

Yes, you're right. But I consider it to be my moral responsibility as a cuckold ******* to raise and pay for our *******.

Everyone could have his own opinion about what it is ethical or not. But even existing a verbal agreement between the three parts, it means nothing if the mom demands a pension to the biological *******. I know a woman that wanted to be a single mom and instead of going to a clinic for artificial insemination, she just had sex with a random guy lying about she was on the pill. When I asked her about her behavior, she told me that her salary is not good and needed a pension to raise the kid.

Therefore, if a 'bull' wants to play this game, I think he should talk with a legal adviser first, because maybe he will be on the risk of losing almost the half of his salary during the next 18 years.

Everyone could have his own opinion about what it is ethical or not. But even existing a verbal agreement between the three parts, it means nothing if the mom demands a pension to the biological *******. I know a woman that wanted to be a single mom and instead of going to a clinic for artificial insemination, she just had sex with a random guy lying about she was on the pill. When I asked her about her behavior, she told me that her salary is not good and needed a pension to raise the kid.

Therefore, if a 'bull' wants to play this game, I think he should talk with a legal adviser first, because maybe he will be on the risk of losing almost the half of his salary during the next 18 years.

It's not so expensive in this country :)
There can be different opinions. In my opinion it's immoral not to keep my promises. Lying is also immoral if you ask me. But a lot of people are ready to do so.

There can be different opinions. In my opinion it's immoral not to keep my promises. Lying is also immoral if you ask me. But a lot of people are ready to do so.
if its a question of impregnation or related to wives being inseminated by black cocks ,,,,,Hansjensen is your man, he has wealth of experience !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's kinda jacked up. Other woman have done the same thing, so I don't see it being a racial issue but a social issue.

Yeah that's kinda jacked up. Other woman have done the same thing, so I don't see it being a racial issue but a social issue.
Sometimes you can trust people, and sometimes not. This has nothing to do with race.

It was definitely a racial issue when we decided to let Michael impregnate Chris. We wanted a beautiful, healthy, strong biracial baby.

We deliberately chose an intelligent black male with good genes.

56b59d33-def3-4e32-b4ba-347349a8dd9a.gif

In Florida the husband is responsible for any baby conceived while married regardless of paternity

"The fact that the parties were married when the baby was conceived establishes paternity under Florida’s presumption of legitimacy law, making the “husband” legally bound to and financially responsible for this baby. According to family law and the Florida statutes, a ******* would be ordered to pay baby support until the baby reaches the age of 18, or until emancipated."

"Public policy in Florida dictates “that the ‘legal *******’ of any baby born of a married woman must be that woman’s husband unless a paternity action has been resolved prior to the baby’s birth.” Incorporated into Section 382.013(2)(a) Florida Statutes, states, “If the mom is married at the time of birth, the name of the husband shall be entered on the birth certificate as the ******* of the baby, unless paternity has been determined otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction.” This means that in Florida, a paternity action can and must be filed before a baby is born to a woman in an intact marriage whose husband is not the biological ******* of the baby."

I am lucky to live in FL and would be proud and honored to raise the baby - i just need the right Cuckqueen to marry me
:)

In Florida the husband is responsible for any baby conceived while married regardless of paternity

"The fact that the parties were married when the baby was conceived establishes paternity under Florida’s presumption of legitimacy law, making the “husband” legally bound to and financially responsible for this baby. According to family law and the Florida statutes, a ******* would be ordered to pay baby support until the baby reaches the age of 18, or until emancipated."

"Public policy in Florida dictates “that the ‘legal *******’ of any baby born of a married woman must be that woman’s husband unless a paternity action has been resolved prior to the baby’s birth.” Incorporated into Section 382.013(2)(a) Florida Statutes, states, “If the mom is married at the time of birth, the name of the husband shall be entered on the birth certificate as the ******* of the baby, unless paternity has been determined otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction.” This means that in Florida, a paternity action can and must be filed before a baby is born to a woman in an intact marriage whose husband is not the biological ******* of the baby."

I am lucky to live in FL and would be proud and honored to raise the baby - i just need the right Cuckqueen to marry me
:)
Very interesting post!

I am glad that we have an agreement with our bull: Our biracial ******* is MINE. He accepts that we raise Julia as our own baby. We have promised that he's going to pay nothing for Julia.

We're grateful that he gave us the baby that we had been dreaming of.

753756d1-d9f6-4af4-859c-4649f8b039bc.jpg

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

PS: I'm not impregnated, it's just an interest :angel:
Well personally I believe it is the people involved to plan for this before even beginning to take chances. That being said if it was me, my B/C failed and I became pregnant the first case would be my husband and I raising it and seeing how big of a role the ******* of the baby wanted to play in that baby's life. I would not deny them that right if they wanted it. My husband and I are prepared to raise another baby if that so were the case.

Back