A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
...... baby support should be a last option.... you should make sure everybody is taking there pils std test. basically make sure fun is just fun ... did i clear that up

Actually, if a baby is created, baby support is the first option, not the last.

Also, you say you should (and I quote you here) "make sure everybody is taking there pils std test".
So are you telling us that you actually make sure every girl that you fuck is on birth control and is std tested before you will fuck 'em?
gif_snikering.gif

Also, you say you should (and I quote you here) "make sure everybody is taking there pils std test".
So are you telling us that you actually make sure every girl that you fuck is on birth control and is std tested before you will fuck 'em?
View attachment 358022

I think he's saying that getting yourself into a situation in which baby support even has to be an issue should be a last resort. He's saying that birth control and other preventive measures should come first. As you know, I think breeding dark black is the best! But I think you guys are on the same side here.

And BTW, I think it's quite reasonable to demand an STD test from all partners before having unprotected sex. Whether just having fun or deliberately getting bred, nobody needs to get killed or get sick. STD tests aren't foolproof, and they may not detect HIV or anything else if transmitted recently. But they are still far better than knowing nothing and playing Russian roulette.

And BTW, I think it's quite reasonable to demand an STD test from all partners before having unprotected sex. Whether just having fun or deliberately getting bred, nobody needs to get killed or get sick. STD tests aren't foolproof, and they may not detect HIV or anything else if transmitted recently. But they are still far better than knowing nothing and playing Russian roulette.

Also, you say you should (and I quote you here) "make sure everybody is taking there pils std test". See people agreed with me a baby is serious you should be safe about another life.... unplanned is diffrent. ... but the male that gave the seed should be on baby support if the ******* is not puting in effort
View attachment 358022

It is very reasonable. I had my risky fun, but if you value yourself -- and Lord knows I do -- then you simply must make it a priority.

It also serves as a valuable selection tool: if one would not agree to this, one is not serious or mature enough to provide the kind of sex worth having.

I am 62 and get more pussy than I ever should get. The only STD I ever got was in the Navy about 40 years ago. ANYONE I share a bed with exchanges medical information before we get between the sheets. After my wife and I decided we had enough children I got a vasectomy, and the first 7 or 8 years I got checked to make sure I was still sterile, they can occasionally reverse themselves. I fuck mostly mature women over 45 or 50 years old. These mature women tend to think things through. They are great in bed. They expect to be well treated. They expect responsibility. They give as good or better than they expect.

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

PS: I'm not impregnated, it's just an interest :angel:
The woman.

Is it your own experience or just a theory ? ;)
My opinion only. Not based on anything I have lived personally from an interracial standpoint, but partially from the standpoint of being raised by a woman on her own, since the guy who's responsible for half my genetic material was never willing to step up and be a man. Not a good feeling, knowing your biological ******* knows of your existence but couldn't be bothered getting to know you.

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

Well if you bring a baby into this world it's only right that you raise him/her.

In practice it should be the husband, but you never know how things turn out she should go for baby support and get it from the bull.
I disagree. She is married to a man who said "for better or for worse". The reality is, the boyfriend or bull should have no responsibility. After all it was her choice to fuck him, and the husband's choice to marry the white whore. Thus, the white husband is responsible. Period. Don't even think about making a man who satisfied your pussy responsible for what your husband has already agreed to, that is, to support you and your children regardless of where they come from . Also, people in the medical profession are finding that many men's DNA does not match "their" children's DNA . Shocked?

Its honestly Two people to make the baby ..... fun os fun but a baby is a baby....... baby support should be a last option.... you should make sure everybody is taking there pils std test. basically make sure fun is just fun ... did i clear that up
No you did not. Once a baby is conceived, there is no question that either she did not take a pill or that the pill did not work. If she needed adivice about taking pills she would have gone to planned parenthood. She asked who should be responsible once there is a baby. Did I clear THAT up?

I raise and support our biracial *******. We agreed that my wife should get pregnant by her black boyfriend and that I should raise the baby as MINE. I do consider her to be my little black amazing Princess.

tumblr_obb3562Zxh1vbo10lo2_540.jpg

Both...

Question for you all. If you want to buy a car, lets say a Cadillac. And your two friends are with you to buy the car. Are they responsible to pay monthly payments on the vehicle if you purchase it?
I know this is different but there are limits here. You fathered the baby and it does take 2 to tango. 1 is the woman 2 is the bull. Not the husband of the woman.

Back