A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
my fiance and I have discussed if something like that were ever to happen if/when we decide to start getting seriously into the lifestyle that she is not going to have any abortions. As she puts it her body is made for having children and she would never do anything to impede that process beyond regular birth control.

Which really just compounds the fantasy/thrill of thinking about her one day being with someone on a dangerous day when shes not on the pill..

It depends, did she actually cheat on him or was he like us pervs on this site who wanted this to happen. If you're a good husband who thought everything was fine until this bomb was dropped on you, then GTFOsue her into the poorhouse, and let her and her 'bull' figure it out. If you wanted her to screw around, with or without condoms, then you should expect it, love it, embrace it, and consider yourself lucky that you get to raise her baby. And expect that she'll continue because you can't always get the genie back into the bottle.

I agree with a lot of what you say here, but I still think that the biological ******* (unless it's due to *******) should have a role in the baby's life somehow, and should be equally supportive.. The baby at sometime in their life, should know who their their ******* is..

I agree with a lot of what you say here, but I still think that the biological ******* (unless it's due to *******) should have a role in the baby's life somehow, and should be equally supportive.. The baby at sometime in their life, should know who their their ******* is..
I have a niece who is biracial, her daddy is in her life, even though its not very much. It's important to my sister that she at least knows who her daddy is.

There is no question regardless of the baby is wanted or not, it is the responsibility of the husband to pay for the upbringing.
I am cheating on my husband with my bull and all our ******* are his (we all are the same race and not white or hispanic) but i am making my cuck hubby for them. Its been about 9 years and 3 ******* and we are still going on. Actually i had to abort when i was impregnated by my hubby as i dont want his *******.

Out two ******* are most likely not hubby's either. I had several other lovers whom I had a lot more sex with when we were trying to get pregnant. We both knew this would be a possibility and so did the lovers. Quite frankly, while I love my hubby, I did not want my ******* to inherit his little pencil dick, so I made sure on my fertile days not to have sex with hubby.

Back