87% of white women want black men according to study

Is Caucasian a dated term... (caucasian , negro , and oriental... ) ?

Caucasian, no. It's still used on consensus forms and used as descriptors by white people, although not as common as white itself. Also, caucasian has never been used in a negative context while negro has. Oriental? I would say so, although I've never heard any Asians opinion on it but again, that word isnt really used anymore.

"Caucasian" is referring to people from the Caucasus. i am not from the Caucasus, i am "white". Although my actual skin tone is far from that. *lol* Just like "Black" people`s skins typically are some shade of brown rather than black. Asians can be "white", "brown" or "yellow", again non of that categories are actual skin colors.

In most real life situations labels like that need not be applied. Two examples where it can be helpful though...

Example 1:

Guy A: Have you seen that lady over there?
Guy B: Which one?
Guy A: The curvy one.
Guy B: They are both curvy.
Guy A: I mean the lady with the long hair.
Guy B: Ehm, they both have long hair?!
Guy A: Uh-er, well, i mean the white one.

Example 2:

"We are a young couple desperately in search of a group of Black men to gangbang our lady. Please!"

:)

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
The study is probably fake but I would think that the percentage is pretty much true.
Living in the city most of the women that I have dated have also been with a Black man.

i don`t know why somebody would resurrect this ole thread. But i noticed that the link to the article referred to by the OP doesn`t work any longer.
i say what i said before: The statement in the original article was that about 87% of the women surveyed had sexual fantasies that included black men, not that this would be the only fantasy they have, let alone that they "want black men" like the thread`s title is assuming. Which is quite a different thing. And in this context i wonder why the number is that low.
i can tell i had sexual fantasies about women of all colors and think that`s quite common. Both among men and women. Am i wrong?

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
Yes..

Back