87% of white women want black men according to study

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.

I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.

Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...

Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, knowing about the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of occupation in germany. GIs were based in germany, many of them have married a german women and have a family.

That's why the german women learned about the Afro-American and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. Most german women already have some interrests in black men and his livestyle and culture. So german girls got a good basement to flirt with these guys.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and desires we have. Feelings and desires we all know about, and which make us fall in love, or get attracted to a man or women.

People have preferences and desires, also in sexuality and relationships. It realy makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.

It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires we have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. But there are also some prejudices who are not so natural and helpful like the other ones. This will be the border to racism or other evil thoughts.

The best way to destroy any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.
I've tried, to find some studies and informations about how many women are attracted to black guys. Also if women are married with black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.

The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Most of us knows it's Fake.
Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.

Studies in Europe released 54% and 63% of all european women are attracted to black men.

European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women spend her live.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%. Some of you might wonder about my estimate. Please remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have friends. Sometimes we must hide our real feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...
Its not a trend, it goes according to how you were raised. We all at one point told to stick to your kind. We’re human and evrything is our kind. Its starts with “Hello” and from there to you find out the rest. ;)

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.

I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.

Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...

Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, knowing about the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of occupation in germany. GIs were based in germany, many of them have married a german women and have a family.

That's why the german women learned about the Afro-American and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. Most german women already have some interrests in black men and his livestyle and culture. So german girls got a good basement to flirt with these guys.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and desires we have. Feelings and desires we all know about, and which make us fall in love, or get attracted to a man or women.

People have preferences and desires, also in sexuality and relationships. It realy makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.

It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires we have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. But there are also some prejudices who are not so natural and helpful like the other ones. This will be the border to racism or other evil thoughts.

The best way to destroy any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.
I've tried, to find some studies and informations about how many women are attracted to black guys. Also if women are married with black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.

The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Most of us knows it's Fake.
Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.

Studies in Europe released 54% and 63% of all european women are attracted to black men.

European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women spend her live.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%. Some of you might wonder about my estimate. Please remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have friends. Sometimes we must hide our real feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...
Woow. Like a german, you went into details to prove your point. You have my respect. thanks for your writting
PS. German pussy is the best. God bless german women

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
There needs to be new courses offered in higher education. Not just African studies but Interracial Sex studies with passing grades tied to breeding.

I've Read Both Kinsey Reports On Sexuality...A Book About Men...And A Book About Women...If My Memory Serves Me Correct I Believe The Number Of Women Interviewed Where About 6,000...However These Where Done Way Back In The Day...And I Dont Recall If Women Where Asked About Having Sex With Black Men...However If The Kinsey Institute At The University Of Indiana Wants To Do Research On That Level...Go For It! It's Just Folks Enjoying Sex...

I've Read Both Kinsey Reports On Sexuality...A Book About Men...And A Book About Women...If My Memory Serves Me Correct I Believe The Number Of Women Interviewed Where About 6,000...However These Where Done Way Back In The Day...And I Dont Recall If Women Where Asked About Having Sex With Black Men...However If The Kinsey Institute At The University Of Indiana Wants To Do Research On That Level...Go For It! It's Just Folks Enjoying Sex...

Clearly an oversight. Millions of women dream of big black cock. And their white husband's and boyfriends do too.

Cuckold is a natural orientation. You are born a cuckold. It's not a choice.

My guess is the 87% is way too high. A more accurate guess would be 20-25%. As years go on that number will go higher I’m sure as interracial dating and marriage become more normalized

Cuckold is a natural orientation. You are born a cuckold. It's not a choice.
.....Now how do you figure that, Lana? A cuckold is someone who's mate has sex with others in an otherwise normal monogamous relationship. One doesn't become a cuckold until that event happens. So, one can't be BORN a cuckold. They might be more likely to become a cuckold based upon certain criteria, like a man having a short cock, or one of the individuals in the relationship who's become enormously obese or sick. Let's be real here, black men are just as likely to be cheated on by their wives as white males ... as he could be beating or cheating on her, could be in jail, could be on the run, lazy, etc etc ... so white males don't own the corner on being destined to becoming cuckolds. And, in a normally happy relationship, the female isn't as likely to be with other men IF it wasn't for the men encouraging them to do it and the ladies do it just to keep their husbands happy. We live in a much more liberated society these days ... everyone seems to be coming out of their perverbial closets to express their sexual desires and preferences. Actually, bi-sexuality seems to be one of the hottest trend right now.
pic_symbol-Interracial.jpgpic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

.....Now how do you figure that, Lana? A cuckold is someone who's mate has sex with others in an otherwise normal monogamous relationship. One doesn't become a cuckold until that event happens. So, one can't be BORN a cuckold. They might be more likely to become a cuckold based upon certain criteria, like a man having a short cock, or one of the individuals in the relationship who's become enormously obese or sick. Let's be real here, black men are just as likely to be cheated on by their wives as white males ... as he could be beating or cheating on her, could be in jail, could be on the run, lazy, etc etc ... so white males don't own the corner on being destined to becoming cuckolds. And, in a normally happy relationship, the female isn't as likely to be with other men IF it wasn't for the men encouraging them to do it and the ladies do it just to keep their husbands happy. We live in a much more liberated society these days ... everyone seems to be coming out of their perverbial closets to express their sexual desires and preferences. Actually, bi-sexuality seems to be one of the hottest trend right now.
View attachment 1935306View attachment 1935355

Of course. What you say is also true. But some orientations need to be activated without an oppressed atmosphere. For hundreds of years gays and trans has to be in the closet without being able to articulate how they really felt.

How they can say how they really feel.

Same goes for me husband, the first time he admitted to me that he fantasized about me cuckolded him with a big black bull.

idk. i think studies can be made to say whatever u want. imo, most of my gf's are very attracted to black men. but few will ever act on that. i think its mostly down to the way most guys approach us. its too overbearing and doesnt create a safe-feeling environment. so nothing will happen most of the time. but if it was true that 87% wanted black men that wouldnt surprise me.

idk. i think studies can be made to say whatever u want. imo, most of my gf's are very attracted to black men. but few will ever act on that. i think its mostly down to the way most guys approach us. its too overbearing and doesnt create a safe-feeling environment. so nothing will happen most of the time. but if it was true that 87% wanted black men that wouldnt surprise me.

87% might be a bit high currently, I'll concede. But whenever I talk with my girlfriends. It's at least 15% to 30%. So still a huge number of White women do love Black men.

It's high. Just my experience.

most of my gf's are very attracted to black men. but few will ever act on that
.....Could it possibly be because of the unreliability of finding a loyal black mate vs a white mate. Admit that women view the black male as a "sex object" because of all the hype of the black male's superior cocksmanship, to be used for the ladies' fantasies and personal pleasure. When it comes to a solid family foundation, however, women know the tremendous odds of having a successful, sustained relationship with the black males. I'm not taking sides or trying to sound prejudice here, just hinting to what the statistics & studies have already shown. The marriage bond is slowly dissipating anyways, as couples decline the long haul commitments and choose, instead, to live together and raise families outside of marriage ... usually in the reverse order, however.
.....Just on TV news this very night, a white cop (20+ years on the *******) falsely stopped and arrested a black male because he was dating his ******* and he'd disapproved of his ******* dating him. The black male had done nothing wrong, but on the way to the patrol car, with the young black male in tow, the cop openly is heard saying he's going to "make ******* up". The news reported that the department fired the cop after hearing the tape and unjustly stopping the auto. This is the obstruction/challenges many black males have to face almost daily.

.....Could it possibly be because of the unreliability of finding a loyal black mate vs a white mate. Admit that women view the black male as a "sex object" because of all the hype of the black male's superior cocksmanship, to be used for the ladies' fantasies and personal pleasure. When it comes to a solid family foundation, however, women know the tremendous odds of having a successful, sustained relationship with the black males. I'm not taking sides or trying to sound prejudice here, just hinting to what the statistics & studies have already shown. The marriage bond is slowly dissipating anyways, as couples decline the long haul commitments and choose, instead, to live together and raise families outside of marriage ... usually in the reverse order, however.
.....Just on TV news this very night, a white cop (20+ years on the *******) falsely stopped and arrested a black male because he was dating his ******* and he'd disapproved of his ******* dating him. The black male had done nothing wrong, but on the way to the patrol car, with the young black male in tow, the cop openly is heard saying he's going to "make ******* up". The news reported that the department fired the cop after hearing the tape and unjustly stopping the auto. This is the obstruction/challenges many black males have to face almost daily.

This is why we need an Interracial movement, to castrate all inferior white males who dare to obstruct beautiful interracial love.

This is why we need an Interracial movement, to castrate all inferior white males who dare to obstruct beautiful interracial love.
"Inferior" is a personal perception ... your perception being different from others ... no different than rich people looking down on poor people, or one race looking down on another race. We need to change the perception ... eliminating inferiority, for example, only causes the problem to go underground, to rise at another time. Take gender ... women earn a lower income than men doing the same job, but that is slowly changing, right? A lot more female CEOs these days, for one.

"Inferior" is a personal perception ... your perception being different from others ... no different than rich people looking down on poor people, or one race looking down on another race. We need to change the perception ... eliminating inferiority, for example, only causes the problem to go underground, to rise at another time. Take gender ... women earn a lower income than men doing the same job, but that is slowly changing, right? A lot more female CEOs these days, for one.

Find me a poor person who seriously thinks rich people inferior.

Find me a tiny pink penis who seriously thinks big black cock is inferior.

You can't.

Back