87% of white women want black men according to study

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

I would put the low preference for interracial marriage down to external societal pressures. It's still a relatively taboo area, even today. We women are very susceptible to what other's think. Also, women tend to be consciously monogamous, but our subconscious is polygamous. Research has shown that women tend to dream about having multiple partners - whereas with men, it's the reverse. They usually dream about one woman only, yet their conscious preference is to have many sexual mates.

I would put the low preference for interracial marriage down to external societal pressures. It's still a relatively taboo area, even today. We women are very susceptible to what other's think. Also, women tend to be consciously monogamous, but our subconscious is polygamous. Research has shown that women tend to dream about having multiple partners - whereas with men, it's the reverse. They usually dream about one woman only, yet their conscious preference is to have many sexual mates.

So true. It's only a matter of time though.

20minutenews.com is a fake news site.

So many inaccuracies in this supposed news story. There is no New Rochelle in New Jersey. New Rochelle is in New York. Rutgers University is located in New Brunswick. No genuine research organization would publish results like this if they only had 800 respondents.

Anyone paying attention to what's going on in society can see that there is an increase in interracial relationships. It no longer is considered as taboo as it once was in the past. Not to say that there aren't places where there is still discouraged. But it's becoming more common everyday.

However, even though it will someday be considered "normal" it will never approach 87%. Women look at many different things besides cock size when deciding on a mate. There will never come a day when white males or Asian males will no longer be desirable to females in their geographic region.

20minutenews.com is a fake news site.

So many inaccuracies in this supposed news story. There is no New Rochelle in New Jersey. New Rochelle is in New York. Rutgers University is located in New Brunswick. No genuine research organization would publish results like this if they only had 800 respondents.

Anyone paying attention to what's going on in society can see that there is an increase in interracial relationships. It no longer is considered as taboo as it once was in the past. Not to say that there aren't places where there is still discouraged. But it's becoming more common everyday.

However, even though it will someday be considered "normal" it will never approach 87%. Women look at many different things besides cock size when deciding on a mate. There will never come a day when white males or Asian males will no longer be desirable to females in their geographic region.
I have been sexually active longer than most of the people on this site have been alive. IR sex has always been happening. When I was coming of age during the Civil Rights Movement I got laid a lot however I had to be very discrete. Lack of discretion could easily be fatal. Things are lot more tolerant today, there are still people that disapprove but it isn't likely to be confrontational. But 87%? Surveys can be seriously biased by the way questions are asked. Where the people lived and how they were chosen can have a significant impact. I doubt 87% of the men in the world would choose a tall big breasted redhead as their first choice of a bed partner

I have a slight aversion to surveys, stats, and their ilk, but the point it raises is very good. From what you think, say, and do with a potential partner from outside your considered culture, is vastly different, and is reflective of what is happening on the ground. It is true that there is a high proportion that all people think, imagine, or fantasise with others from other cultural backgrounds, but it is also true that mixed relationships and long lasting marriages are considerably low in reality the world over. Those two things we can be sure off regardless of the actual percentage.

I would be more interested in what people are actually doing about it to change that reality. We all love to hold banners, walk side by side, shoulder to shoulder about causes and smile to the cameras considering ourselves to be so liberal and accepting; but in reality we live our separate lives and do not cross the Rubicon of mixed marriages in proportions that we know we should be doing all over the world, ergo we are stubbornly conservative with conservative ways. When inter-cultural change occurs on a larger and higher proportionate scale, then and only then, can I believe that humanity has progressed, I'll not only march in that parade, but will ******* to it too! Don't let fear hold anyone back.

i was wondering why the number was that low. i`d assumed that a heterosexual woman would have sexual fantasies about different men. Of course sometimes these fantasies would include Black men. So my guess would have been much closer to 100%. But what others have said already... this article seems to be fake. (Also they didn`t mention what study they were referring to. :( )

Talking about Rutgers University in this context... read this article. ;)

Back