87% of white women want black men according to study

"Inferior" is a personal perception ... your perception being different from others ... no different than rich people looking down on poor people, or one race looking down on another race. We need to change the perception ... eliminating inferiority, for example, only causes the problem to go underground, to rise at another time. Take gender ... women earn a lower income than men doing the same job, but that is slowly changing, right? A lot more female CEOs these days, for one.

I've always been independently wealthy so that issue doesn't concern me.

Find me a poor person who seriously thinks rich people inferior.
... but you could easily find rich people who think that way of poor people. So, with your way of thinking, let's quit supporting poor people by castrating them all ... just like your suggestion of tiny pink penis.
Find me a tiny pink penis who seriously thinks big black cock is inferior.
... but you could easily find big black cock who think that tiny pink penis is inferior, right?

Everyone has their own perception & opinion, but that doesn't make it the right perception or opinion for everyone.

... but you could easily find rich people who think that way of poor people. So, with your way of thinking, let's quit supporting poor people by castrating them all ... just like your suggestion of tiny pink penis.

... but you could easily find big black cock who think that tiny pink penis is inferior, right?

Everyone has their own perception & opinion, but that doesn't make it the right perception or opinion for everyone.

It's amazing how consistent these perceptions are though, right? Consistent across time?

A black bull will always be more desired, even if we went back to 1492.

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
the same news source that said Tupac just came out of hiding for 20 yrs with Drake. LOL

It's like talking to a brick wall. Same as the old saying, never argue with stupid, they will bring you down to their level to beat you.

Have fun. Much like the small majority of society, I chose to evolve. Have fun living in a miniscule mind set.

I find it's always white males who mansplain the way you do. I always get called a brick wall by white males. It's their favorite slur for intelligent superior women.

http://20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
yes lots of white wifes dream of of having sex with black guys my wife was a white only wife till she met a very young black guy called paul that knocked on our door thats when she changed now its only black guy she thinks of

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.

I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.

Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...

Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, knowing about the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of occupation in germany. GIs were based in germany, many of them have married a german women and have a family.

That's why the german women learned about the Afro-American and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. Most german women already have some interrests in black men and his livestyle and culture. So german girls got a good basement to flirt with these guys.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and desires we have. Feelings and desires we all know about, and which make us fall in love, or get attracted to a man or women.

People have preferences and desires, also in sexuality and relationships. It realy makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.

It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires we have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. But there are also some prejudices who are not so natural and helpful like the other ones. This will be the border to racism or other evil thoughts.

The best way to destroy any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.
I've tried, to find some studies and informations about how many women are attracted to black guys. Also if women are married with black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.

The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Most of us knows it's Fake.
Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.

Studies in Europe released 54% and 63% of all european women are attracted to black men.

European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women spend her live.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%. Some of you might wonder about my estimate. Please remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have friends. Sometimes we must hide our real feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...

Thank you. Not only are you very, very beautiful and quite sexy. To me the greatest passion is born within the brain.

The first time a black man got his cock in my pussy I was married to my husband 10 years and his friend from work overwhelmed me while my husband was in the shower!He began kissing me and lifted me up on our kitchen counter and ****** himself between my legs,tore my underwear off and put his cock straight into my pussy and pulled me onto it!It was so thick and hard my body just trembled and kicked and I cried out with my husband in the shower in the next room!His friend covered my mouth and got busy fucking me senseless.At first I tried to push him away,I had not been with another man for 10 years of loyal marriage,but Im very small and he was big and strong and he held me there and fucked me harder and deeper than I had ever had it and in minutes I stopped pushing him away and I pulled myself into him and opened my legs and he put his tongue deep in my mouth and passionately kissed me as he fucked me and at this point I was panting and fucking him back with all my strength and he put his cum in me and I began cumming and I wanted it bad and that began a year long affair with my husbands friend from work who would come to my home and take me whenever he wanted and I loved it!Now my husband and I have been married 21 years and I am black only and black owned and I love it!

That kinda sounds like *******.. it wasn't though right ?

Back