would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
What is it in the male libido that makes us want to watch the woman they profess to cherish and adore to be a sex toy and cum bucket for other males? Is it the taste of the forbidden, is it the ego which drives them to know that others find there mates desireble and sexy. Is it the kink of the carnal, primal drive of unbridled sex. What makes some of us want a sexual liberal woman which gives us raging hardons and yet can cause much strife and discontent.

What is it in the male libido that makes us want to watch the woman they profess to cherish and adore to be a sex toy and cum bucket for other males? Is it the taste of the forbidden, is it the ego which drives them to know that others find there mates desireble and sexy. Is it the kink of the carnal, primal drive of unbridled sex. What makes some of us want a sexual liberal woman which gives us raging hardons and yet can cause much strife and discontent.
your right and there is nothing sexyer than fucking her used cunt full and sloppy with other mens cum

all i know is my wife is a ******* and i love her and i love cleaning her up and i love the lifestyle

she does look like a cheap ho. good choice man. i hope you are both as happy as my wife and i

I wouldn't marry because marriage almost always leads to divorce in our modern era. I imagine with a sex worker, the chances for divorce are even higher! Not saying I wouldn't be open to dating a ******* though. Just don't need a piece of paper signed by the president to keep a ltr. And no piece of paper also means no messy divorce if things don't work out!

Anyway, from what I've heard though, prostitutes usually date one of their regular johns. So unless a female friend of mine is moonlighting as a ******* (which would be...kinda' interesting), I don't see myself ever dating a *******. Even with the ability to meet and talk online (Fetlife), I don't imagine I'd be a working girl's type.

I wouldn't marry because marriage almost always leads to divorce in our modern era. I imagine with a sex worker, the chances for divorce are even higher! Not saying I wouldn't be open to dating a ******* though. Just don't need a piece of paper signed by the president to keep a ltr. And no piece of paper also means no messy divorce if things don't work out!

Anyway, from what I've heard though, prostitutes usually date one of their regular johns. So unless a female friend of mine is moonlighting as a ******* (which would be...kinda' interesting), I don't see myself ever dating a *******. Even with the ability to meet and talk online (Fetlife), I don't imagine I'd be a working girl's type.
I can only speak from my own experience and after nearly 25 years together, the fact that she was a ******* has had little or no effect on our marriage.
However, it has always turned me on that she was on the game, so im sure that helps

Back