would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

View attachment 1759432
yes, i like the taboo too, the $ was good but the thrill was way better. cindi

I told her we can go up for a week so she can try. Went 2 rooms at a top end hotel. I was like simple dress a certain way and you’ll get interest!

@jessaz12 did y’all ever try it? How did it go if so?
Oh, yeah, if I were younger, I would book her for the week and we’d not leave the room. *ALL* the things would be done. well, I guess we would leave the room to show off the hot slut I have. 😏

sadly, now I would do the ‘girlfriend experience’ mentioned earlier for the week. during the day, she would lead me to various stores to buy her things. When we would go in, sh would sexually humiliate me mercilessly to the shop attendants. Every time we passed an adult store or a lingerie store, we would go in and she would loudly shop for strap ons/ extenders or lingerie for me and have me model for her.

at might, I would be caged, tied up on the bed and left with a vibrator in my ass while she pull go get fucked by many other men. She would routinely through the night come and “check on me” by sitting on my face so I could clean her out while she tells me about how she was fucked and my little dick could never compare. When she felt she was done, she would come back, untie me and peg me until she came. Repeat daily until our time was up.

my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

View attachment 1759432
My girlfriend was pimped out by a guy she worked with when she was 19. He would take her to motels near truckstops and send men in to fuck her. He also shared her out to numerous connections he had. Every Saturday night she would be the house entertainment at his place. Her pussy would be so sore afterwards. After that she worked at a bookstore for 12 years and came across many opportunities to take money for sex. The wildest was a local psychologist and a group of his friends who would pay her $200 a session and put her on an examination table, ball gag her and strap her down with her legs spread as wide as possible to the table. Now, this is the wild part... He would inject her with enough valium so she couldn't remember what was done to her. It was just his kink. This only happened because she was very adventurous and the fact that I was there to monitor the situation. They would take turns fucking the living ******* out of her and use her for a cumdump as well as vaginal stretching. A lot of really strange ******* happened there but we both got off on it. It was totally not about the money. *******, we would have paid them for those adventures. She also fucked a whole lot of strangers that had heard about her by word of mouth in the bookstore bathroom. She'd just pull down her pants and bend over the sink. She developed an army of connections and literally fucked countless men over the years she was there. It was an addiction. We didn't care. Thank god for birth control... And luck.

Attachments

• Christine039.jpg
    Christine039.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
  • Christine047.jpg
    Christine047.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 27
  • Christine067.jpg
    Christine067.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Christine090.jpg
    Christine090.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Christine112.jpg
    Christine112.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Christine136.jpg
    Christine136.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Christine144.jpg
    Christine144.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Christine160.jpg
    Christine160.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Christine172.jpg
    Christine172.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Christine176.jpg
    Christine176.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Christine181.jpg
    Christine181.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Christine153.jpg
    Christine153.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 29
yes I would, something delicious about licking a pussy and knowing just how many dicks have used it and filled it with cum. I get to lick my wifes bbc slut pussy a LOT as she fucks BBC’s regularly as in many times a week, week after week, month after month, year after year the last 16 going on 17 now. I also get to lick a few of the friends she’s converted and that’s the best part of it, watching those what use to be innocent white pussies lower to my face full of a black mans cum after just watching them be the biggest sluts ever for cock, loving every millisecond that black cock was out and exposed for them to see, touch, taste, suck and fuck! I almost don’t want to lick clean pussy anymore, I prefer it slutty and full of cum….just not my cum!

View attachment 1759432
Was your wife an up market piece of ass or cheap trade? Charge extra for bare?

Back