would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters

wesmaxim

Couple
my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

pia267b.jpg

yes she does them bareback. we live in a place where there is a lot of fly in fly out workers, working on remote mine sites. they work away where there are no women for 4 or 6 weeks. then fly back to the city for 2 weeks. they cum beck cashed up and sacks full of cum. as a part of their employment conditions they get health checks on every rotation. this includes sti checks . we require they bring their results with them.

yes she does them bareback. we live in a place where there is a lot of fly in fly out workers, working on remote mine sites. they work away where there are no women for 4 or 6 weeks. then fly back to the city for 2 weeks. they cum beck cashed up and sacks full of cum. as a part of their employment conditions they get health checks on every rotation. this includes sti checks . we require they bring their results with them.

Well that's good

My ex-fiance considered fucking for money. She was super hot, amazing body and loved fucking especially the ones that begged with their eyes. We were open to it, I had no problem at all and she would have made a tonne of money. She said a lot of her friends made money opening their legs to get through uni anyway. When I was single and seeking a cuckoldress, I chatted to a few working whores that were seeking boyfriends, but we just didn't click. Most have a lot of baggage, and that was the bit I wasn't up for.

My ex-fiance considered fucking for money. She was super hot, amazing body and loved fucking especially the ones that begged with their eyes. We were open to it, I had no problem at all and she would have made a tonne of money. She said a lot of her friends made money opening their legs to get through uni anyway. When I was single and seeking a cuckoldress, I chatted to a few working whores that were seeking boyfriends, but we just didn't click. Most have a lot of baggage, and that was the bit I wasn't up for.
yes i was lucky to be already married when she started and she does not have a lot of baggage just an adventurous nature

Back