would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
For me depends on two things. Is she whoring out of necessity or pleasure. Many are the former and for them sex is just a job that has to be done and many don’t want to bring the job home. If its for pleasure then you’re going to have a fun time. Second is would we get on. Marriage is as much companionship as sex so you need to get on outside the bedroom. At least for me you do.

my cousin has a business for her ex boyfriend. for three months. After that I married her. She even has his name tattooed on it.
I was in a relationship with her boyfriend before. she was mostly in a double relationship

My wife is such a slut, she fucks real men for the fun of it and makes me listen from the next room.
she dresses so sexy then goes out and comes home with a real dominant bull. Shes 52 but looks 30 so she has no trouble attracting men to fuck her. Then she makes me pour them drinks in my french maid dress and delights in telling her men that I haven’t touched her in 5 years… then last night her boyfriend made me pull my panties down and show them my timy sissy dick while he had his hand inside her panties
Hell yea I would
my husband married me when i was a ******* !
Why stop

My wife is such a slut, she fucks real men for the fun of it and makes me listen from the next room.
she dresses so sexy then goes out and comes home with a real dominant bull. Shes 52 but looks 30 so she has no trouble attracting men to fuck her. Then she makes me pour them drinks in my french maid dress and delights in telling her men that I haven’t touched her in 5 years… then last night her boyfriend made me pull my panties down and show them my timy sissy dick while he had his hand inside her panties
Straight Forward I WANT YOUR HOTWIFE !

Back