would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
I did ******* work for over 8 yrs
I’ve also managed massage parlours here in Bristol previously and helped girls earn good money, some were married and some not.
I have two friends now that do occasional work in massage parlours, at weekends and earned good money to provide for their children/families
Good work, good pay x

I’ve also managed massage parlours here in Bristol previously and helped girls earn good money, some were married and some not.
I have two friends now that do occasional work in massage parlours, at weekends and earned good money to provide for their children/families
Good work, good pay x
Yes it is and I have a major attraction to whores, I have a heel fetish too love a

Good work, good pay x
A few years ago we went regularly to parties held by a particular couple and got to know quite a few other couples who attended. They were a mixture of cuckold couples like us and swingers. The hosts always provided a number of single guys well equipped to add to the enjoyment! We got to know several other couples quite well. But it was only gradually we caught on that as well as attending the parties for pleasure three of the wives were also part time prostitutes. All three were professional women- two were teachers and the other a senior social worker. They didn’t advertise for clients though. They each had a select clientele built up through word of mouth- mainly I guess through swinging. It enabled them to work part time while enjoying a higher standard of living while they said it felt very safe . Their husband/ cuckold was very supportive and protective.

yes she does them bareback. we live in a place where there is a lot of fly in fly out workers, working on remote mine sites. they work away where there are no women for 4 or 6 weeks. then fly back to the city for 2 weeks. they cum beck cashed up and sacks full of cum. as a part of their employment conditions they get health checks on every rotation. this includes sti checks . we require they bring their results with them.
Your wife’s in heaven, lucky you. We experienced that for a year way back I was working construction, my wife was with . Most guys left their wifes at home, I had regular visits from guys I hardly knew. There was also regular visits while I was working. Sometimes when I knocked of early I would find someone “waiting “ for me . She could really have picked and choose who to fuck her . She was on the pill then but when the contract was finished she was couple of months pregnant with one of our ******* . I never worried to find the truth . Different bloodgroup than me , don’t know it . Love all my *******

Back