would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
We from a fairly young age,absolutely loved sex, When I met Her She was 16 4 months, I was 19.
I had had quite a few woman, but one in particular taught me a lot about what woman find sexy/dirty, I was with Her about a year or so ,and She moved on.
But She left Her mark on me, So my then girlfriend had a boyfriend with a pretty dirty mind from a young age.She almost seemed to study how to give a man pleasure, always asking how it felt if she moved like this or that.
Moving on being married, We often talked about what it would be like to expand our sexual horizon's, I had a friend who was absolutely besotted by Her,He would openly tell me How He would love to fuck her and how Horney She was.
Ivused to tell Her when we fucked,this talk seemed to excite Her,So I suggested Her letting Him fuck Her,in a joking way.
My surprise was She said Yes I wouldn’t mind.
She ended up fucking us both together, and sometimes on their own.
I have never minded Her going out with Him, and loved having sex with Her afterward such turn on.
Also I was finding She seemed to be getting more adventurous,She would encourage us to DP Her,She loved having two white cocks inside Her.
Moving on, We purchased a new house in our early 20,s on an estate with other young couples, It was not too long before we found friends to swap partners with, somtimes it worked out ok and we had some lasting fun times,others did not go so well ( Always the Husband ) finding He could not handle it,
We then lay in bed one night and after talking about our experiences, She said that being watched by others having sex,with friends and friends wife’s etc,turned Her on.
I asked Her directly, If being watched turned Her on, She said that one of Her boyfriends had fucked Her in a station car park in full view trains going by across the bonnet of His car, and anyone in the trains going past could see Her being fucked,especially when another driver lit them up in the headlights.
I asked why this turned Her on She said “ I just love the thought that , Although anyone watching does not know me,they will always remember what they saw “.
I found I was starting to realise what an exciting woman I had married.
Our next step was going to swingers clubs,where we knew mostly everyone there was on the same wavelength,this was in the early days of this scene,some were well organised, mainly in London and Home Counties.
We enjoyed our sex life swinging,( However She always seemed to be able to separate the kinky side from Her loving married side and always had sex without mentioning any of our adventures with other partners, Me also seeing other woman , She seeing other men and woman )
Our life was moving on , We we’re now in our late 40,s having had some amazing adventures,We/She had only had white on white sexual experiences,We decided to go to a swingers party held in Radlett Herts ( It became notorious as. Several blue films were taken there, but this was before that ).
I remember going into one of the rooms a fucking my wife in front of two white guys that just wanted to watch, which always seemed strange to me, We then moved to the indoor pool and while we fucked watching two guys and girl taking it in turns to fist one of the wives, this turned us both on.
I got invited to go with another couple to have sex MMF with them, my Wife was talking to another couple And a black guy
Now I must say this was the first party we had been too where coloured guy and girls were there.
I came back to the main lounge area that had a no of mattresses to find my wife just about to be penetrated by the biggest BBC cock I had ever seen it was enormous,shortly to be DP,d by another not quite so big BBC up her arse.
She loved it, and the fact that about 50/60 people were watching Her did not bother Her in the least.
That night was a defining moment in our lives,on the way home She said how excited She felt by the feeling of taking such large cocks which She said gave Her amazing orgasms,which was heightened by all the couples and singles watching Her performance.
The upshot was She said She only wanted black cock from now on.
And they had to be as big as the guys at Radlett.
One of the couples we knew from our early days phoned my wife asking Her if we would like to go to a BBC gang bang party in a few months time, She immediately agreed for us to go.
But in the meantime,I had found a black guy who mainly lived in France but spent some time over in U.K. He would come round and fuck Her, but by now we had to be careful that our ******* did not catch on to our lifestyle.
And although clearly loving the sex She always worried about family finding out, Which later on caused a few problems.
I think the turning point for us was one day we decided to buy a new car, the guy selling it to us, was a very handsome young guy I guess early 30,s.
When He left the room, ” She said have you seen the bulge in His trousers “ ,I watched Her openly flirt with Him. ( Now I must say without being presumptuous, That my Wife has always been a good looking woman ) He obviously fancied Her, I asked as to where the gents toilet was.and left them to sort the deal out.
They became long term lovers,for about 10 years, She introduced to Her guy who lived in France, They used have Her together,now the long term lover had a brother serving in the Royal Navy who had an apartment in Canary Wharf that they met up in.
As their relationship developed, He realised that She was an exhibitionist and a submissive one at that,He also got Her to do things,that I never imagined She would do, but at the same time She to Her credit never forgot me, We still had loving sex,and always was sometimes allowed to go and watch and join in ,If I wanted too, which I sometimes did.
But She always preferred playing on Her own,and always told me what She enjoyed and what She did not, She seemed very honest when questioned about Her long time lover.
She used to say at first “ I just love the feel of His cock, It’s so big “ as time went on we found out more about Him he was married too with two young girls, but His wife did not enjoy sex with him as much as my Wife.
We sometimes talked about my wife and how dirty She was, and would sometimes tell me about things He had planned for Her as he knew it turned me on.
I must say He always looked after Her,but She always would do Her best to please Him.
Like when He got friendly with a group of Lesbian girls, who would sometimes meet up with them,She always said “ I did it because it turned Her boyfriend on.
And Her husband!!!
Eventually all good things come to an end,cHe moved to Manchester,by now we were in our 60,s,
And with grandchildren now at an age where they might stumble across our adventures,It was time to retire.
She made the decision not me, “ Saying something along the lines of I have spent most of my life,having all sorts sexual experiences, Now let it be just the two of us “.
We have had a wonderful life together, I have met some real gentlemen who have always enjoyed having a very sexually adventurous woman.
We have never been into cages or humiliation in any way, It has always been about letting a very beautiful woman, enjoy Herself.
To be open and honest with each other seems to be the advice I could give to younger Couples seeking similar experiences, and to quote my Wife “ How do know you don’t like it until you’ve tried it “
Everyone Boyfriends & Girlfriends have always said How much they enjoyed meeting us both.
Her boyfriend summed Her up by saying “ Boy She is still a head turner even at 60, absolute quality man, You are so lucky “
That I am and still are, I love Her to the moon and back.❤️

Last edited:
We from a fairly young age,absolutely loved sex, When I met Her She was 16 4 months, I was 19.
I had had quite a few woman, but one in particular taught me a lot about what woman find sexy/dirty, I was with Her about a year or so ,and She moved on.
But She left Her mark on me, So my then girlfriend had a boyfriend with a pretty dirty mind from a young age.She almost seemed to study how to give a man pleasure, always asking how it felt if she moved like this or that.
Moving on being married, We often talked about what it would be like to expand our sexual horizon's, I had a friend who was absolutely besotted by Her,He would openly tell me How He would love to fuck her and how Horney She was.
Ivused to tell Her when we fucked,this talk seemed to excite Her,So I suggested Her letting Him fuck Her,in a joking way.
My surprise was She said Yes I wouldn’t mind.
She ended up fucking us both together, and sometimes on their own.
I have never minded Her going out with Him, and loved having sex with Her afterward such turn on.
Also I was finding She seemed to be getting more adventurous,She would encourage us to DP Her,She loved having two white cocks inside Her.
Moving on, We purchased a new house in our early 20,s on an estate with other young couples, It was not too long before we found friends to swap partners with, somtimes it worked out ok and we had some lasting fun times,others did not go so well ( Always the Husband ) finding He could not handle it,
We then lay in bed one night and after talking about our experiences, She said that being watched by others having sex,with friends and friends wife’s etc,turned Her on.
I asked Her directly, If being watched turned Her on, She said that one of Her boyfriends had fucked Her in a station car park in full view trains going by across the bonnet of His car, and anyone in the trains going past could see Her being fucked,especially when another driver lit them up in the headlights.
I asked why this turned Her on She said “ I just love the thought that , Although anyone watching does not know me,they will always remember what they saw “.
I found I was starting to realise what an exciting woman I had married.
Our next step was going to swingers clubs,where we knew mostly everyone there was on the same wavelength,this was in the early days of this scene,some were well organised, mainly in London and Home Counties.
We enjoyed our sex life swinging,( However She always seemed to be able to separate the kinky side from Her loving married side and always had sex without mentioning any of our adventures with other partners, Me also seeing other woman , She seeing other men and woman )
Our life was moving on , We we’re now in our late 40,s having had some amazing adventures,We/She had only had white on white sexual experiences,We decided to go to a swingers party held in Radlett Herts ( It became notorious as. Several blue films were taken there, but this was before that ).
I remember going into one of the rooms a fucking my wife in front of two white guys that just wanted to watch, which always seemed strange to me, We then moved to the indoor pool and while we fucked watching two guys and girl taking it in turns to fist one of the wives, this turned us both on.
I got invited to go with another couple to have sex MMF with them, my Wife was talking to another couple.
Now I must say this was the first party we had been too where coloured guy and girls were there.
I came back to the main lounge area that had a no of mattresses to find my wife just about to be penetrated by the biggest cock I had ever seen it was enormous,shortly to be DP,d by another not quite so big BBC up her arse.
She loved it, and the fact that about 50/60 people were watching Her did not bother Her in the least.
That night was a defining moment in our lives,on the way home She said how excited She felt by the feeling of taking such large cocks which She said gave Her amazing orgasms,which was heightened by all the couples and singles watching Her performance.
The upshot was She said She only wanted black cock from now on.
And they had to be as big as the guys at Radlett.
One of the couples we knew from our early days phoned my wife asking Her if we would like to go to a BBC gang bang party in a few months time, She immediately agreed for us to go.
But in the meantime,I had found a black guy who mainly lived in France but spent some time over in U.K. He would come round and fuck Her, but by now we had to be careful that our ******* did not catch on to our lifestyle.
And although clearly loving the sex She always worried about family finding out, Which later on caused a few problems.
I think the turning point for us was one day we decided to buy a new car, the guy selling it to us, was a very handsome young guy I guess early 30,s.
When He left the room, ” She said have you seen the bulge in His trousers “ ,I watched Her openly flirt with Him. ( Now I must say without being presumptuous, That my Wife has always been a good looking woman ) He obviously fancied Her, I asked as to where the gents toilet was.and left them to sort the deal out.
They became long term lovers,for about 10 years, She introduced to Her guy who lived in France, They used have Her together,now the long term lover had a brother serving in the Royal Navy who had an apartment in Canary Wharf that they met up in.
As their relationship developed, He realised that She was an exhibitionist and a submissive one at that,He also got Her to do things,that I never imagined She would do, but at the same time She to Her credit never forgot me, We still had loving sex,and always was sometimes allowed to go and watch and join in ,If I wanted too, which I sometimes did.
But She always preferred playing on Her own,and always told me what She enjoyed and what She did not, She seemed very honest when questioned about Her long time lover.
She used to say at first “ I just love the feel of His cock, It’s so big “ as time went on we found out more about Him he was married too with two young girls, but His wife did not enjoy sex with him as much as my Wife.
We sometimes talked about my wife and how dirty She was, and would sometimes tell me about things He had planned for Her as he knew it turned me on.
I must say He always looked after Her,but She always would do Her best to please Him.
Like when He got friendly with a group of Lesbian girls, who would sometimes meet up with them,She always said “ I did it because it turned Her boyfriend on.
And Her husband!!!
Eventually all good things come to an end,cHe moved to Manchester,by now we were in our 60,s,
And with grandchildren now at an age where they might stumble across our adventures,It was time to retire.
She made the decision not me, “ Saying something along the lines of I have spent most of my life,having all sorts sexual experiences, Now let it be just the two of us “.
We have had a wonderful life together, I have met some real gentlemen who have always enjoyed having a very sexually adventurous woman.
We have never been into cages or humiliation in any way, It has always been about letting a very beautiful woman, enjoy Herself.
To be open and honest with each other seems to be the advice I could give to younger Couples seeking similar experiences, and to quote my Wife “ How do know you don’t like it until you’ve tried it “
Everyone Boyfriends & Girlfriends have always said How much they enjoyed meeting us both.
Her boyfriend summed Her up by saying “ Boy She is still a head turner even at 60, absolute quality man, You are so lucky “
That I am and still are, I love Her to the moon and back.❤️
What a great life story and lucky couple.

Many working girls hide this from their husband's. When my wife was on the game I was very aware and turned on by her work.
However, these girls tend to have friends who are in the game, for obvious reasons, and when we went out in a group my wife would always remind me of whose husband did not know, so i did not put my foot in it.
But it was great knowing that the 4/5 girls, all sitying there with their hubbies at a restaurant where all getting fucked by complete strangers for money.
👌😁😜

My wife did it for about 8 years in Reno Nevada brothel
Just two questions

before or after you two were married.

how did it work for you two.

many years ago a co worker and I were taken to a convention in Vegas after the display was set up and working we were dismissed until it was time to pack up.

we were basically told to bug off.

so we did what all guys in our position did. We went to see the Hoover Dam. Bought a sheet of ******* tax stickers and then drove a round the state visiting all the brothels for a picture by their signs and if the had a sex menu sheet we got one of those as well.

so did not partake of any of the ladies just pictures with the signs and menus. We also collected the menus from the places we ate.

Back